Chapter 3

3 weeks later:

Leigh-Anne laid in her bed waiting for her wife. She didn't know how much longer she could wait. She got up walking around their decent sized two-floor home looking for her. She sighed deeply when she saw her wife in bed next to that little twerp. This is what she didn't want to happen. Why couldn't Perrie just ignore her? She walked out of the bedroom, making sure to slam the door. She couldn't sleep alone and if she couldn't sleep, no one could. She went downstairs making herself some hot chocolate. She stomped upstairs to her bedroom, laying in bed.

A sleepy Perrie walked in a few minutes later. Leigh-Anne closed her eyes pretending to be asleep, not wanting to be told off.

"Turn this TV down, you're being so immature."

"Want some of my hot chocolate?" Perrie smiled and got in the bed, taking the cup. She couldn't stay mad at her.

"You couldn't sleep alone, huh?" Leigh-Anne shook her head, turning down the volume and laying on her wife's chest.

"Big baby" Perrie put her hands in her wild hair.

"Why didn't you braid your hair? It's going to be a mess in the morning"

"It's already a mess" Leigh-Anne spoke with her eyes closed.

"I love you baby" Perrie kissed her forehead, This made Leigh-Anne cheese like an idiot.

"You do?"

"Yes, you know that"

"Then why are you always with that little brat?"

"Don't call her a brat. The only brat in this house is you"

"You're trying to replace me" She frowned.

"I'm not replacing you with a five year old babe."

"It feels like it. You missed our date night yesterday and you never miss it" Perrie gasped before apologizing

"I'm so sorry. You know I would never miss our date nights on purpose. I took her to get lunch and to the park and lost track of time. Can I make it up to you?"

"It's okay and Yes." Perrie felt so bad. She knows that Leigh-Anne is very clingy and wants to be with her all the time. Apart from her parents and their two best friends, Perrie is all she has.

"I'm so sorry, baby bear. I'll ask Bree to watch Jesy this weekend and it'll just be me and you. How does that sound"

"Just me and you forever. That sounds better"

"You don't want kids?"

"No"

"What about down the line"

"No. They ruin lives and create soft spots. People like me dont have time for soft spots. I already have one. I made an exception for yor. If something were to happen to you. . . i wouldn't be a very nice person.Perrie smiled. It sounds strange because she's already a bit of a jerk but when she says things like that it makes her fall in love with her more.

"But, I want children, and I want you to help me raise our little people. Don't we agree that every child deserves two parents?"

"Yeah but why would you want to raise your kids with me, I'm a bad person. A criminal, I supply addicts with drugs, and women the space to sell their bodies. I've taken lives, you want your kids around me?"

"I want our kids around you, yes. Even the worst people can make the best parents."

"Like my dad?"

"Yes, Exactly"

"Not only that, you're a good person, Leigh-Anne. You just have some bad habits"

"Would you ever leave me for a normal person?"

"No baby."

"You want that little girl, don't you?"

"I won't bring her into our home if you're not ready. I just don't like when you mistreat her, she's only a child and she's done nothing wrong."

"Maybe this will be my good deed to society?"

"It could be, but don't force yourself. We can have a little test run, see how you feel, okay?"

"I just want to make you happy and if that means giving you a kid then you can have her"

"You already make me happy. A kid would be a bonus but we don't have to rush."

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Leigh-Anne couldn't help but roll her eyes when their bedroom door was pushed open. She just had to ruin their heart to heart. She cursed herself for not locking the door when she had the chance.