1• Trespasser

Sierra
It was 2:00 am at night and I was on my laptop busy writing novel until I was blocked by a clatter sound of the flower pot outside my room and the lights suddenly dimmed. Here we go again!!

I switched on the flash of my phone and took it in my hand while proceeding outside. I looked at the flower pot which was rightly placed and then at the windows that I left open. I walked towards closing it while holding the phone in my hand.

I did not turned and started to  walk back while checking my phone after closing the window, right then I was hit by a wall, I touched it with my right hand without turning back. Bulging bisceps sculpted arms muscular legs. legs. Wait what?!?!!----

I looked back only to get shivers down my spine by what I saw. There stood a tall (about 6 feet), muscular man with grey eyes, thick dark brown eyelashes and olive skin tone staring at me. He was in a black t shirt which displayed his robust biceps and brown pants visible through the flash of my phone. Why the fuck was he resembling Alex (my childhood crush) ???? Same grey coloured eyes, same hair colour, maybe I was overthinking, how could it be him!?

And I guess I need to focus on the fact that he broke into my house more. Did he came to rob my house?

I stared at my right hand that was still resting on his biscep. He smelled like mint. Wtf was I doing? Thinking about how good a thief smell?

I jumped out of delusion and immediately started to dial 911 with my hands shaking before he took hold of my phone and declined the call.

Only the 'The saint Michael prayer' and the 7th grade taekwondo skill can save me now.

He came close to me, cupped my face with his right hand and rubbed my lower lip.

"Who are you?" I gathered courage and moved back.

"Your future husband" he said before disappearing while the flash of my phone went off and the windows left open.

I became anxious.

××××××××

I woke up only to see it was 10:00 am and I was getting extremely late for my meeting with a publisher-----What should I wearr now, goshh I should have selected it yesterday. Yikes!(! I should be doing that instead.

After a lot of befuddlement, I found a white top with leaves and giant multicolour floral prints, a brown leather jacket along with a vintage - inspired 90's baggy jeans.

I leaped into my clothes, decided to put my curls open , took my maroon bag and routed downstairs.

I checked the time again while making a sandwich for breakfast and ruining the whole kitchen, it was 10:20 am. Idk why the fuck I always shut my eye late. Well ofc it's because of me spending time in writing novel whole night and also the incident that took place yesterday, I can't forget that occurrence; it's constantly on my mind. Anyways, I locked up the house, kept the keys in my pocket and went into my car.

I tossed my bag on the passenger seat, took my seat and started driving. Meanwhile, i took my phone to check the exact time , i mean i know he was supposed to appear at 10:30 am but i thought of rechecking it once.

 Meanwhile, i took my phone to check the exact time , i mean i know he was supposed to appear at 10:30 am but i thought of rechecking it once

Nooooo not againnn ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ