18 • Death ✺

Sierra
"Hello, Sierra here" I said after picking up the call from unknown number.

"Your mother's condition is very severe, we request your presence. She is acting like a psychopath and talking about you continuously laying on the hospital bed" a strange voice said which left me panic and distress.

"Hospital bed!?!?!" I asked in a fright tone.

"Yes, she got in an accident and is now suffering TBI" no- don't tell me. traumatic brain injury. A phone call that wrecked it all.

"What happened?" Greyson rushed towards me out of concern as my phone slipped out of my hand while I was on call.

"Greyson, we need to go to Spain" I said with tears slightly sheding from my eyes.

"Is everything alright, Sierra?" He asked but this time with a more concerned and strict tone.

"Mom got in an accident and she needs me" I mentioned as the tears continued to increase.

×××××

I saw my mom smiling while her mind was burdened with anxiety as I was entering the ICU.

I went near her, sat on the floor and kept my head on her leg which I never got a chance to do, but wanted to so bad while she comforted me with her hands as Greyson was behind me.

I stared to cry which was not visible because my front was facing her lap but she came to know it.

"Sierra please forgive me" she said which made me ashamed because right now I felt like the one who should be saying it instead idk why, maybe because I left my mother alone in Spain, I know all that she did with me when I was a child very well but all I remember is what I did lately.

"Mom please" I embraced her and wept.

"Who is this handsome man?" She said while we were still hugging.

"Mom- he's my boyfriend, Greyson" I got out of her hold and looked back at Greyson before answering while getting hesitated.

Greyson came close to us and sat on the floor taking the same position as me.

"He seems-- like a gentleman, I am-- so happy for you, dar--ling, I'll be watching your wedding from the sky-- " she said before placing both of her hands on me and Greyson while laying down.

"No mom you'll be here, not in the sky" I looked down and smiled while blushing.

"Mom-" I said as her hand slipped from my head without making a sound and my smile dropped because it was enough to describe what just happened, it was enough to describe that my mom was dead.

If only I had valued my mother more when she was alive, if only I had taken her to nyc with me, this time wouldn't have come about. So what she didn't she did what she did when I was a child, she was my mother afterall.

I cried and cried and cried while Greyson wrapped me in his arms.

×××××

4 months later
Sierra

I woke up with sunshine on my face, It was a radiant and refreshing day as I got the smell of my favourite pancakes from the kitchen

I stepped in the kitchen wearing Greyson's white shirt and nothing more while he cooked my favourite flavoured pancake
(classic buttermilk) half naked in his shorts with his back facing me.

I slowly walked and hugged him from behind, then started to give him a feathery tickling, first on his biseps then slowly taking my hands on the lower region of his stomach in a seductive way but he didn't reacted.

"How could you not react? If I were at your place, I would have been on the floor till now" I cleared.

"Ok, let's check" He smiled while washing his hands before picking me up.

"Greyson, put me down" I got panicked like always.

"How dare you walk like this without panties" he said while  his fingers entangled with my clit before his hand dipped between my legs.

His left hand was rubbing my pussy and right was holding me up while his lips crashed on mine and we collapsed on the ground like crazies while I kept my hand behind his head as we were about to collapse.
-----
My legs were on either side of Greyson's as I was on his lap while we were both naked and I was facing him.

"Aa--" I indicated him to open his mouth as I stabbed the pancake with a fork and was about to make Greyson eat it.

The piece was about to go in his mouth before the classic buttermilk dropped on his dick and I stared at it while Greyson looked at me.

"Don't waste food, be a good girl and lick it, it's your favourite flavour" he commanded and  stared at me for half a minute.

Right then, I got down on my knees like his slave and started to do as he said only to receive a groan from him.

"Good girl, do it again" he said before making another groan.

×××××

6 years later
Sierra
Greyson and I were in Paris on our vacations because it was in my bucket list and Greyson came to know it, also I took a four weeks holiday for the first time after becoming a professional architect .

I was looking for Greyson as he disappeared while I was taking selfies from his phone in our thirtieth floor room, I searched for him but he was nowhere to be found in the whole hotel, I even asked guards but they didn't knew where he was, the only place left to search was the rooftop garden.

I took the elevator because I couldn't run in heels anymore although it was just one floor up.

The elevator stopped, the door opened and I couldn't believe what my eyes saw, the rooftop was decorated with flowers all around with a 'will you be my wife' banner, I started moving towards it, I covered my mouth with my hands out of amazement.

I teared up slightly by what grabbed my attention, it was Greyson's and my photos together from childhood to date.

I looked at them, then around and found Greyson standing there appearing handsome in his white shirt which is my favourite. He looked at me and  smiled.

"Will you make me the happiest person alive? Will you be the mother to my kids? Will you accompany me on this voyage?--- Will you be mine forever, darling? please don't say no because I don't have the courage to lose you this time, my presence is meaningless without you" he said before he lowered himself to one knee and revealed the diamond ring inside the open box that caught the light.

"--Y-Yes" I said covering my mouth with my hands and smiling while shedding tears out of happiness, though It was a tough decision to be made, I accepted his proposal and I noticed how much focus this man has on what I say because I remember I once told him that I won't get married unless I become a professional architect and soon as I became one he proposed me.