10 • Saviour ✺

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT

Greyson
It's been four weeks since that incident took place and i don't know why but from that moment there was something that was missing, a part of me that was missing. It couldn't be her ( it is actually her). Little does she know that I stalk every step she takes. Little does she know that she has became the missing part of me. Little does she know that I stopped that night because she became my weakness for i never stopped even if there came storm. That innocence on her face made me piteous towards her.

The Greyson inside me is extinct.
××××××

Sierra
I've been alot productive since these past four weeks to be honest, may it be studies, cafe and even anything else. But i wasn't happy about that anymore, idk why.

It's been four weeks since that incident and i guess i don't care about that anymore or maybe i do. I haven't seen Greyson since then.

I was strolling through the streets of New York at eleven pm and there was something really strange for I felt there was a shadow that was following me, someone strong and muscular and i am pretty sure it wasn't Greyson, then who was it?!?! I kept moving as fast as i could, while the cold wind made their way inside my coat.

Right then I was drawn by a strong force of hand, I tried my best to get out of it's hold but to no avail, my eyes were covered with a piece of cloth and my hands were tied with a super tight rope by him, I wasn't able to see but I could clearly tell that he ahd brought a knife near my left thigh then slowly near my vagina, my wrist and then on my hands, i was sweating. He was about to intrude the knife in my hands but then he stopped.

" Hello, sir" his deep voice broke the silence.

"You are not suppose to hurt her, bring her to me safe and you'll be getting your money soon" the person on the call said whose voice was much like Nick's. It was actually Nick, but what was he saying?!what's going on!?

In a moment i heard sound of a car which was stopped suddenly.

Right then there was a sound of someone falling on the ground which was maybe because of the punch sound that was made a bit ago. Did someone came to help me?!

"Touch" POW. It was Greyson.

"Her" POW

"Again"POW

"And" POW

"You'll" POW

"Die" POW.

Now, I couldn't hear my kidnapper's voice anymore.

"Are you okay, darling??" Greyson cupped my face while my eyes were still close with that cloth and my hands were still tied.

"Ye- yes, I am alright" I said in a hesitent tone.

He immediately untied the rope, unclosed the cloth from my eyes and enveloped me in his cozy embrace.

It was like basking in the gentle glow of candlelight or listening to the soft, rhythmic sound of ocean waves crashing on the shore or holding a steaming cup of tea on a chilly day.

The world actually stopped the way I saw in the movies and read in the novels.

××××××

I felt someone's stare while I was sitting on the couch and watching fifty shades of grey for the seventh time on my macbook.

Idk maybe I am the only person left on earth who loves this series way too much, to be honest I don't like it because it contains smut but because of the plot [Christian Grey, that fucking man. (I didn't meant that Don Massimo Torricelli from 365 days is not hot.)]