8 • Nightmare

Greyson
It was 12 at night and I was working on my laptop. I stared at Sierra as she slept.

But then she opened her eyes all of sudden, she was tensed and whimpering, i ran towards the bed immediately, held her hands and started to rub them.

"Gr - eys on --- i - e , can you please sit on the bed and do your work, please Greyson stay with me" she hesitated first but then said in her low voice while she kept on gasping.

It were the nightmares that were disturbing her from childhood.

"Calm down, I'm here only. No need to worry, darling" i made her clear.

"Thank you" she said as i took my supplies and kept them on the bed.

I rubbed her hairs while she kept her head was facing on the opposite side from me and then she slept in no time.

"You were my prey but now it slowly seems like the people who hurt you are becoming one" i whispered in her hairs and moved her hairs behind her ear with my fingers.
××××××××

Sierra
There really was something very much heavy on top of me because i as not able to get up, i tried to push it while keeping my eyes closed but to no avail.

So, i opened my eyes and saw Greyson on top of me, what the actual fuck! His head was on my chest. Why was i here i have no clue but i remember a bit from what happened the way i did last time.

Dance. Beach. Nightmare. Greyson.

Now i am clear that i dranked too much last night.

I shoked Greyson a little right then he moved away from my top and kept on of his hand on my waist while facing me with his closed eyes.

After alot of drudgery i made my way out of the bed and started to move towards the washroom.

I got fresh and then saw Greyson was awake, he slowly got up and started to move towards the washroom to get fresh.

I then thought of making the breakfast, so, i proceeded downstairs.

While i was making breakfast Greyson came in the kitchen all of sudden and handed me a red coloured box with 'Valentino' printed on it. Wait what that was one of the richest brand in the world.

"What is this for?" I questioned him.

"Wear this for the event that will take place in the evening in which I'll be taking you as my partner" he said all together in one breath and it took me time to realise what he actually said.

"Did i said yes?" How can i even be Greyson Alexander Conor's date.

"Your heart said and i don't care about the rest" my heart, maybe he is not wrong.

"How come you know my heart said that?" I mean like can he read heart along with minds too?

"I know everything" a genius then.

"Everything wrong" vomiting out the opposite of what i feel like is mandatory.

"No, everything right" he said in a super confident tone.

"Why are you not going to take any other girl with you? I am damn sure they would make you a perfect partner" universal fact.

"They are not like you" brb am i suppose to blush? No. But am i doing that right now? Yes.

" Oh, is it so?" I said sounding dubious.

"I'll pay you for that " hm, money well i was in need of it to pay for my household bills but this is not how I'm going to earn for it

"I've got so much to study, I can't go" my name is going to be in Guinness book of world record pretty soonfor making the weirdest excuses.

"Ok, then I'll be your teacher and teach you" this habit of mine to start imagining something while that is being declared is going to stab me in my chest someday.

" No need Sir" i delivered a smile.

"I can put copyright claims on your book if i want to and much more without even getting a single punishment for all that and you'll not be able to do a single thing so, choice is yours if you want to be my date for a day or not" spitting facts, money rule the world.

"I'll think of it " i made him clear.

"Hmm"he hummed but in his deep voice.

Right after i opened the box and found a white coloured tight silk gown containing strip sleeves. It was something i imagined to wear as a bride when i was a kid.
××××

When i got in the changing room, there was a necklace, matching earrings with that same necklace, makeup and even a pair of square toe ring lace up heels in white.

To be honest i was never a fan of heavy makeup and so i followed this time. I picked up the liquid lipstick to apply it on my lips while staring at the mirror, right then Greyson entered the room without even knocking the door once, he was wearing a black coloured suit which suited him and his dark brown hairs really really well and his he was looking hot tbh.

"You should have knocked, what if i was naked" my eyes got big and the lipstick was on my cheeks.

"It would have ben more fun then" he said sitting on the couch while putting both of his hands on either side of his suit.

I blushed out of embarrassment.

I then kept my legs inside my heels and was going to say something to Greyson right then he was about to get up but i kept heels on his chest totally unintentionally. I did so because wanted to tell something to him which i no longer remember. I know i could have done it by calling him but maybe the stamena inside me didn't wanted that to happen.

Instead of saying anything Greyson did that flirty thingy with his brows and started to tie the lace of my heels, which gave my cheeks a blush. I don't even know whether it was out of embarrassment or romantic stimulation.

When he was done with tying the lace, i kept my leg back on the floor and stared at the other heel which was still untied, i was about to bend down to tie it.

"I'll tie the other too because i can not stand staring at your cleavage for too long" i stared at my cleavage and then did as he said. (embarrassment repeated)