6 • Uni arrival

Present
Sierra
He loosend his belt and threw me on the bed while still standing in the most elegant way.
After throwing his belt, he came crawling towards me in a prone position. He was on top of me .

He kept his hands on either side of my body on the bed, one of his hand was making a fist while the other was my face, then the region between my breast, then the region on the lower side of my stomach, I remained quiet, then it finally reached his pants. He was about to strip.

But then I heard a loud buzzing.
Damn! What can be worse.
I was dreaming of me and Greyson Alexander Conor about to have sex.

Calm down Sierra, calm down!

I ascended up from my bed and checked the time, it was 9:15am and I was getting late for university as always. I decided to attend the lecture this time because I didn't attended many lately.

After being done with everything in half an hour, I grabbed my keys and started proceeding towards the university.

×××××

After being done with the lectures, I witnessed that it was really a tiring day at university today.

I was walking in the ground than i felt a Bugatti La Voiture Noire accessing inside the university, in a moment I saw the car stopping at a very less distance from me, the per who was inside it, got out of the car, he was wearing a black suit and only his muscular back was visible at that very moment.

He turned his head it was Greyson! Wait a minute he was looking hot in those black glasses. Why was he coming near me, He's actually coming here. And and the car.

"You brought a Mercedes- Benz last time, this one is different" I asked him to clear my doubt

" It's Bugatti La Voiture, by the way I thought you would ask me how I knew the location to your university" he said while taking off those black glasses slowly in a graceful manner.

"Well, thank you for reminding but the question associated to your car is more interesting I guess" I said while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Important questions are preferred more than interesting ones" he said with the very less effort.

"Have you never seen a reality show, where they ask questions from celebrities" I questioned while pointing my index finger to him.

"Never got the time to do so" he said while taking off my hands infront of his face lightly. His hands were rough, idk what for I observed it.

"Awai wai" I showed him my tounge while making faces.

"Don't do that" he acted mature as always.

"Why" I questioned.

"Because it makes me hard" wtf was that, still my cheeks flushed, I said nothing for a minute but then he broke the silence.

"I'm here to drop you home" huh! Me!

"As if I can't by myself " I debated.

"Yes, you can't" he said in a possessive tone.

"Hello Mr. Greyson, I pretty well can, my car is at the parking lot, what will happen to it if I go with you? Huh??" a really big big confusion .

" If this is the only reason behind you not coming with me, then don't worry about it, I'll tell my assistant to see to that" he stared at me while releasing his forehead creases.

"No, I can't go with you like this" not now when almost everyone was staring at us secretly.

"Okay then, I'll be throwing you over my shoulders, I don't care how others are going to react" he came close to me and he felt so real, as if he was really going to do that and I did not wanted others to see that.

"Okay" was enough.

I got inside the car and sat on it's luxurious seat as Greyson opened the door for me.

×××××

Greyson
It's the right time to stroll towards my plan. I was doing exactly right, exactly all that is needed to gain her trust. She is simple to make happy, which makes my task easier.

But there was something which was convincing me to not this time.

Ok, i can 't

reap her trust

Take her dignity

Where is 'Greyson' gone?, 'Greyson Alexander Conor' The womanizer.

Ok, i can. 't

I stopped the car, moved close to her and stared at her forbidden beautiful face.

"What?" She asked in confusion.

"Your house, madam" i said tilting my head.