14 • Betrayal

I came out of my house in black sweater vest upon my white shirt only to get amazed by the presence of a brand new Pagani Huayra BC Roadster parked infront of my house close to which Greyson stood holding a rose.

"What's the total count of cars you possess?" I asked Greyson before taking and smelling the rose which he gave me.

"It's yours, your birthday gift, you said you always wanted to experience what the speed of a sports car felt like, now you can always experience it" his statement made my emotions a bit startled. I've never received this much expensive gift, the most expensive I got was a mobile phone of near about $500 when I was a teenager.

"Grey, I don't even know the controls of a sports car, how could I drive it?? And that's too expensive of a gift to me" I informed.

"I'll teach you the controls" he shouldered the responsibilities.

"Greyson see, You must have given expensive gifts to your previous girlfriend and they would have taken it  too but that doesn't mean I am going to do the same" I explained.

"I've never had a girlfriend, you're my first, now get in the driving seat or I'll fuck you really hard infront of everyone" he said before picking me up. No one would have believed that Greyson never had a girlfriend, I wouldn't have too if his expressions didn't showed so.

"Greyson, keep me down" he remained silent, carried me and kept me on the driving seat.

He himself got in the passenger seat and asked me to put the key in before adjusting the seats and mirrors, teaching me gear shifter positions, clutch, advanced controls, steering response, throttle and brake pedals.

I understood what he explained and applied the explanation while driving.

Greyson now divided his focus between me and the work which he was doing on his laptop.

"Save me, Greyson" I got disbalanced and said before losing control because of a truck that came infront.

"That's what my purpose for existing is, darling" instead Greyson took the control of steering wheel from his right hand smoothly and guided the car to a safe distance from the truck.
----
I clicked selfies on Greyson's phone as we sat beside each other in the restraunt while we waited for our order. Greyson kept his left hand on my thigh.

In a moment he got a call from an unknown number and took the phone immediately from me.

"I'll be back in a moment, keep sitting here, don't move" he said after conversating with the person on line, taking off his leather jacket and hanging it on the chair where he sat.

"Ok" I agreed to him.

It did not even took less than one minute for me to get bored. I picked up Greyson's jacket which smelled likw him and started to look for a tissue paper, I took out the tissue paper but what came along with it startled me. It was an unicorn keychain which felt very very much familiar to me. Pink hairs, blue eyes, was it---? No, this can't be real.

I followed the path where Greyson went although he told me not to but we were not in the middle of sex that I was going to listen to him. I then found myself in underground section.

I immediately took the menu from a random table, hide myself with it, and sat to the opposite side from Nick and not Greyson because even if I hide myself he'll come to know that it's me I know that very well also because he knows what I am wearing right now.

But what the actual fuck was Greyson engaged in with Nick??

"You need to end this, this can't keep going, you can not simply use her like this, I thought you already got the information which was needed relating to dad's death and broke up with her, but you didn't, I feel bad for her, taking her on dates, giving her expensive gifts, you are ruining her future by giving her false hopes, brother" I heard Nick say which made the menu that I was holding get out of my hold out of getting devastated that revealed my face. Nick's gaze was now fixed on me causing Greyson to shift his focus.