4 • Inebriated

Sierra
I woke up only to find that I was on a bed with a hard mattress which felt completely strange to me, my head felt quite heavy, it was maybe because i slept too much last night.

I remember a bit from what happened yesterday, me getting drunked for the first time, dancing, daddy oh no---

I opened my eyes and saw my half body covered with blanket. I looked around and saw a heavy muscular man sleeping on the sofa which was a bit far from the bed, his face was not totally visible.

I moved out of the bed and proceeded towards the sofa to find out who he was. As I came near it, I bent down a bit and touched his head to turn his head, but instead he held my hand, making me close to him while he was asleep.

It was him, the man who published my novel, the thief who broke into my house ( I still don't know his name). But what was I doing here at his's.

In a moment, he opened his eyes a little and then again shut them, he then said with a drunked tone holding my hands close to his chest "faster, darling"  Seriouslyyw!!!

"Aaggjh Lwjhddhdhdgsgsg" I screamed.

"Whatt happened???" He got up, let go of my hand and stared at me in confusion.

"I--- where am I ?" I said lagging in between.

"My place" he said sounding fair

"What do you mean, my place?" I frowned.

"My house" he said sounding more fair.

I found him staring at my clothes, so I did the same and found myself in a loose t shirt. O n g

"Did you!?!" I was panicked.

"I didn't, trust me" he kept his expression opposite from mine.

"Why am I here?" I muttered.

"I want to go home, I don't know you, I don't even know your name, the only I know about you is that you broke into my house on a random night and haven't stopped stalking me since that day" as a matter of fact.

"Greyson Alexander Conor, CEO of Conor interprises, owner of many restaurants, clubs and hotel, including the one you visited last night and a fine business man, a billionaire overall" he said with a calm tone giving the answer which I ofc didn't expected, one thing was clear now which was that He wasn't Alex.

My mouth still left opened--- his name felt familiar but I can't put my finger on where I heard this name before.

"That wasn't the main thing"

"So, what was?"

"I forgot because of you" I tried to remember, but failed.

"Makes sense" he said sarcastically.

"Waitt Jules, where is shee" I started searching for my phone.

"She reached home safe"

"So now I have to trust you on this too"

"Yea" he smiled dramatically.

"Wdym yea" I copied the face that he made.
Was I being too much of an extrovert? I need to stop, He wasn't Alex, he only looks like him.

"I mean you can ask her, one of my friend dropped her"

I called Jules and asked her if she's okay, she was.thank god
I also asked her if Greyson's friend was with her and she told that she didn't knew beci she was drunked last night and not in her senses, when she woke up, she was all safe and so was everything else. thank god ×2