3 • Club

3 weeks later
Sierra
After being done with my part time job, I decided to move towards my house and spend the whole night doing 'netflix and chill'.

But right then I checked my phone and I saw a text sent to me by jules.

Jules: hell your novel finally got published. I checked your Insta story. It's been three weeks and you didn't told me you bishh!!! So i will be coming to your house today andd we will be going to club to party is it okayy!?! Ofc yes, even if it isn't I'll make it.

Hell i wasn't in the mood to go to club, especially at this moment.

I hate clubs, but I love Jules. Whenever she goes to club alone, she ends up roaming on the streets of New york like a homeless person. Like she was once found stealing a kid's candy at city field and singing Baby shark in the middle of sex ( reason behind her one night stand leaving her without being done ) When she went to clubs without informing me.

So, unfortunately I ihave to go.

But I have nothing to wear. Soon after that Jules came and helped me in finding my outfit. We dressed together.

We decided to keep our dresses short. Mine was maroon coloured. Jules did my makeup, The dark red lipstick was enough to provide a stunning look on my face so, she kept rest of the make up light. I wore a simple hold necklace giving relaxed aesthetic vibes on my neck as well and kept my curls open.

 I wore a simple hold necklace giving relaxed aesthetic vibes on my neck as well and kept my curls open

Conversely Jules wore the same outfit but in white. And i did her makeup.

After being done with everything, we moved towards the club by car

After being done with everything, we moved towards the club by car. Jules was driving and i became her passenger girlfriend ( not princess).

During the ride we vibed on Gasolina by Daddy Yankee which was being played.

All of sudden Jules broke into emotion "Sierra baby, I still can't believe, your book got published, even if there will be no one to read it, I will, I'll be your only fan" she said sarcastically.

I broke out into laugh "I know rightt babe, love you" we hugged each other and Jules maintained to drive.

As soon as Jules and I got in, she took me to the dance floor, started to dance and made me do the same. I did it but after a moment I felt exhausted, so I came near the platform where beverages and other drinks were made and took a seat and sat near it.

I looked back and found a boy staring at Jules while she was dancing. As I looked at him, he stopped looking at her and started moving out of the club. Maybe he was minding his own business, I misunderstood it. Idk maybe.

Anyways, i tilted my body in the front and thought of drinking alcohol for the first time idk whyy but i just feel like.

"A bottle of Manhattan please"

I opened it's cap, at first it smelled like roadkilled skunk. I took the bottle in hand and started drinking it.

Ok soo now i eventually know what it is like to be drunk, i mean why the fuck am i doing baby dance on the dance floor.

×××××

Greyson
As I stepped into my lavish club there was a figure that caught my eyes, it was her. I can even recognise her in a room full of people. I can recognise her shadow. I can remember her in the light ,in the dark. I know her just like an artist knows about colour, where and when he needs to use which one. Just like the colours give meaning to his painting , She was going to be my Colour she was going to give meaning to my life. Even if it's not in an optimist way but she is what I need right now.

The thought of someone else looking at her dancing like that in that fuck me dress which she's wearing today makes me go crazy. I know what I need to do.

I moved forward to stop her. "Sierra leave this dance floor and come with me" i kept my expression arrogant.

"Ok daddy"

Wait this was unexpected

"Daddy!?!"

"Yea, you my daddy" she said throwing her hands on my shoulders and then slowly taking them off . Her daddy ofcourse she'll get me to him.

"Goddamit Sierra, you better come with me, this place isn't safe for you" but least she knows that i am not safe for her too, but I'll not let her know that, not now.

"Ehe okhemeh , buuut before that let me bring my child" she picked up the bottle of Manhattan in her hands and hugged it tightly.

She started to move with me as i said. I opened the door of my Mercedes-Benz for her, made her sit on the passenger seat and then i got into my car.

I looked at her and found her singing lullaby for the Manhattan bottle that she was still hugging.

"Shhh----, let him sleep" she said keeping her index finger on her lips while yawning.

I smiled, even though i shouldn't.

"Huuu stop smiling old man" first daddy, now old man. No doubt she is the cutest drunked person.
But i am not going to fall for her cuteness.

Not a minute passed she slept still hugging the bottle.
Adorable as fuck.

------

After a few minutes, we reached home and i carried her inside my room, one step closer to gaining her trust.

After ordering my maid to change her clothes, i made her sleep on my bed. Throughout all that, she was asleep.

×××××