17 • Football

Greyson
"As I expected, you came, Alex" John gave a devil laugh while facing back, his back, despite his advanced age, still retains a trace of the youthful physique he maybe once had, his hairs appeared grey and a bit black.

He turned and I could see that he resembled Ben alot, he looked like he was near about in his 50s.

"And you Sierra, looks like you are grown up, you pulled h-" he looked at Sierra.

"Shut the fuck up John and tell me where that document is?" I said because I couldn't hear what he was about to say anymore and ofc because it was about Sierra, I couldn't do anything to him right now because I needed that document first.

"You see this drawer? The document is inside this" he said while opening it.

"See, it's original, but you'll be able to get it only if you'll be alive, the " he took the document in his left hand, a gun that was on the table in his right and targetted me. The document was actually original and he wasn't lying.

"Oh, I see" I said while taking out  gun from my pocket.

"Sierra, run outside" I shouted while getting towards John who got up reflecting his tall height. I targetted him.

"It was so good to see your dad getting murdered by his own best friend several years back, little did he knew that it wasn't his blunder that he murdered his friend, it was all my planning, only you are left, now not just a share but the whole company will be mine, I will be rich, all those cops that are still finding me will not be even able to get a single clue of where I am and let me tell you that your gun is not loaded" he smirked before shooting.

"I know that very well" I bent down only to hear a gunshot, I got up and looked at John who collapsed on the groun, I looked back and found Ben with gun in his hand outside and not someone from my private security team that was standing outside right now.

×××××

Ben
You know that feeling when you as a fed have been searching for a criminal your whole career, he turns out to be your own dad and you shoot him straight, I can relate to that more than anyone.

When I have been searching for that criminal there was no one else left in the criminal field to doubt at except that of  my dad who has been in prison for five years, who has been abusing his own child.

There was no necessity to think even once before shooting him despite of Greyson's whole security team standing outside with me (I inherited these genes from him), it took just one sentence to make it clear that it was him.

If only I knew that he was the one after whom all the cops were, I would have killed him far before because he tried to do the same when I was eight.

Money is all that he has been running after, he can do anything for money may it be killing his own son. At times, I wonder whether he was even my biological father. I wish I were uncle Michael's son.

×××××

Sierra
I woke up and found my head on Greyson's shoulder as he was busy doing his work while sitting on the sofa of his private plane.

Greyson and I were returning back to New York after uncle John's funeral, uncle William was close to my heart and the fact that uncle John was behind his murder makes me want to see him getting punished, he has always been mean to me but I never knew that he was like this.

I stared at Greyson while he did the same before his lips crashed on mine and this time I didn't stopped him.

"I missed you, darling" he said without breaking the kiss before our tounges slid across each other's as they met sensually.