11 • Shower

Sierra
I woke up and found myself  completly naked in Greyson's warmth who was sleeping peacefully. After alot of struggle, I got off his tight hold and started to move towards the bathroom but before reaching I turned to find Greyson half awake who was staring at me with his drowsy eyes which made me shy  even after being naked with him for a whole night.

I tried to normalise it and move towards the bathroom. I got in, took my brush and started to brush my teeth.

By the time I saw Greyson's reflection behind mine who was naked too on the mirror infront of me.

He took the extra toothbrush that was in my bathroom and started to cover the toothbrush bristles with toothpaste.

What on earth was actually happening, me and Greyson, completely naked, were brushing our teeth under the same roof.

"Are you not going to take bath" I was about to leave after brushing my teeth but then I was grabbed by Greyson's hand.

"No, I can wait, you take first, you must be getting late " I informed.

"It will consume alot of time, let's bath together" I agreed to what he said.

He opened the showed and because I was under it, I became wet, the water droplets could be now  easily seen dripping down my nipples.

Greyson took the shampoo and started to apply it on my scalp, he massage my scalp while I adored it.

"Greyson" I called him.

"Yes" he carried on with the massage.

"Are you going to leave me alone after using me?" I asked him since he was the man who took my virginity.

"What made you ask this question, darling?" He was being concern.

"Because mostly boys leave girls after sex, they get bored" I explained.

"Darling, I can never loose interest from you, I could fuck you harder every time and still would never get bored of it" I flushed.

"Give that to me, it's my turn to apply it on your head now" I asked him to pass me the shampoo.

I started massage his scalp in the same way he did with me.

××××

"Are you fucking crazy Ana? How could you do this to your own daughter"

"I guess I should ask the same from her, how could she do this to me?"

"Goddamit Ana, she is five, how could you blame a five year old and specially when it comes to your own daughter, I respect you, you are my wife. Before when I used to come home after work all my stress were relieved just by looking at your face but now I only come home to find you torturing Sierra, it's enough Ana, how could you do this to your own daughter"

"Dadda I love you, you'll be alright, don't worry "

"We are sorry, we couldn't save your dadda"

"Noh, Daddaaa"

I got up and sat straight on the bed while resting my hands on it.  University has been exhausting today like always. So, I took a nap but seems like these nightmares won't let me feel vigorous.

I thought of going to cafe to get involved in work and get distracted and also because I miss Mr. Poppy.

After getting fresh, I covered the hickey that Greyson gave me yesterday with a scarf and was about to proceed towards the door before I heard a doorbell. Who might that be?

"Surprise" I opened the door and found Jules standing infront of me in her brown sweatshirt and swag glasses.

I did not laughed because my emotions were replaced by the fact that I saw her after a real long time.

"You look so different my baby, I missed you" I hugged.

"Ok, ok I missed you too which is why I came here as soon as I stepped in New York. Now tell me where were you going? " She got out of the hug.

"Cafe, I haven't seen Mr. Poppy from so long and if I start taking long leaves again, I'll be left with Mr. Poppy cutting my income" I responded.

"I haven't seen Mr. Poppy from so long too come on let's go together and I'll be telling you about all that happened in these past few weeks" I agreed and we proceed towards the cafe.

××××××

Five Weeks Ago
Greyson

"Brother, you are doing something very much wrong,  Sierra will discover the truth soon if you don't disclose it to her  yourself" Nick said and I understood what he was saying but I remained silent.

"Hello" he picked up the call which was ringing on his phone for too long and answered in a condescending tone.

"Yea, okay now take her to the basement and don't harm--" he was about to complete his sentence but was stopped because the call ended and what he said made me tensed.

"Nick, are you alright?? What are you going to do with her? There will be no single bone in your body left in good states If she gets harmed" I took out the keys from my pocket, started to spot Sierra's location before her phone get's dead and rushed straight out of the door in hurry while Nick tried to connect with the bastard he was talking on the line.