2 • Publisher

Even though I have one and a half hour left , I decided to proceed to the location where meeting is scheduled, the book cafe where I do part time job, two to three hours during the days when I go to attend lectures and four hours during ordinary days.

I checked the time. It was exactly 11:59 am, so I moved towards the seat where I was supposed to be and witnessed a muscular men who covered his face by holding the menu while resting his back on the sofa, his broad chest was all that could be seen in the first place if someone saw him sitting like that.

He was tighted up in a white formal shirt reflecting his biceps and black pants along with a dark brown belt tucking his shirt.

"Sierra Mackenzie Addison" he said without putting the menu down and his voice resembled voice of the thief feom yesterday's incident alot

"Sierra Mackenzie Addison" he said without putting the menu down and his voice resembled voice of the thief feom yesterday's incident alot. How did he knew my name??!?!?? No, not just my name, my  complete name actually.

" Umm yea- s. how do you know my name? I mean my full name??" I doubted.

"So, you want your novel to be published right?" He ignored my question.

"Are you?--" I was about to complete the sentence before he kept the menu on the table in the most elegant way.

"Yes, I am" Wait, what on earth was actually going on? He the one with whom my meeting was scheduled, he is going to publish my book only if he want to. Ooum okay.

I threw my hands in the air and was about to expain and show him my story. But he said "done!"
and started to move outside.

I was amazed by what just now took place. I have been writing novels for two to three years, yet none of them got published. I didn't knew it was this easy. But wait why he did that!?!? Why did he came to my house yesterday? Who was he?? Duh.

×××××××××

Greyson
I like the way she got confused, I like to make her so, I'm fond of how she appears flustered, It's merely the outset, she is completely clueless about what's going to take place further.

I like the way she got scared of me, I had witnessed the shaking of her hands out of fear while calling the cops. She thought I came to steal something from her house, bur little does she know, I came to steal her. The way she stared at me the first time she caught sight of me from when we grew up unveiled that maybe she got a hint that I am someone from her past, Who I surely am but I'll make sure she never comes to know about it.

For i know if she happens to know about it, she is never going to fall in my trap. And I don't want that to happen.

I kept my hands inside the pocket and took out the unicorn keychain that she gave me when we were young. I stared at it for a few minutes.damnn why does it always reminds me of that day. This cute little thing reminds me of the ugliest day.

The way she laughs revealing those pearly whites, the way she smiles highlighting her soft light pink coloured lips. Her's is the prettiest smile. She resemble him alot. She is doing something to me.

This girl---