1) SAPTARSHIS OF HARIYUPA

Chapter (A)
               PROLOGUE

1) SAPTARSHIS OF HARIYUPA 

"Comrades,

Heard a kid asking whether egg or the hen evolved first? If you have scolded him as the question pissed you off, I will call you a criminal.You burnt a potential seed who might have changed our perspectives by now.
Human evolution is a fruit of million questions seeded in his mind. Some believed the key has been planted somewhere inside, while others searched the key outside.
Those who searched it outside for eternity so became scientists and astronomers,while those inside became spiritual. What would it be like if someone could search in both the directions?
There were couple of kids who had a million urges with in and were ready to go behind each of them, though a lifetime wasn't enough.They were like every commoner in this country until they reached their salvation. They made this civilization which we proudly holds close to our heart.
Yes, we call it 'Hariyupa'- Paradise of our solar system with wealthiest of resources,magnanimous governance and valiant comrades like you. All this exist because of their lives and sacrifices.
Comrades, have you ever heard about them?"

Guruji made the first long pause between his farewell speech and looked in to the eyes of hundreds who have been his dearest students for the past 5 years.
Nobody could please him, bowing their head or raising their hand as he had anticipated while preparing his farewell speech. All his words were just a few myths for them, when he joined his alma mater as its supreme commander. It would have remained deep in the caverns of his den unless a renovation of office hadn't took place.
The records he collected, spoke him of events dated back to 2046. A small pen drive almost 45years old. His dad's generation used them to store, seggregate and transfer data in the audio, visual or printed forms. His mother provided him an antique device from dad's garage to decode it and called it a computer.
There were some dazzling photographs from his dad's flying days and a mail drafted to someone called Gen KilRoy.
A name which was familiar for his mother,but forgotten all along the journey to senility. Since he knew the burden of excavating memories from a grand old lady, his attention turned to the content.

"Comrade Roy,
You said you remember about the big bang which left us all alone wandering in this planet. I couldn't recall things up to you then. Untill last day I met one of your old buddy. A totally lost man living in addictions to alleviate his dreadful pain. He claimed to have survived a drastic explosion along with 7 others and I was one among them. But you being our sole leader deserted him midway owing to his ignorance.
He cried a lot about his ill fate not being able to raise a new clan on his own. He kept on mumbling that he has become a deleted cohort, repents for leaving the earth with you. Initially I thought he was out of his senses and his body full of tattoos, bloodstains and abrasions marked some sense. But when he asked me for my part of the key to 'chamber lax', I started thinking over it.
Now I definitely want to know more about my past. I want to know whether you led us the right way and of course a more reliable story to explain the phenomenon of 'lunar mating'. Hope you would understand my situation. I need to know my past to stabilize my present, to spread my legacy for coming generations.
Hoping that you would help me out .

Comrade Shahid "

His dad was a scholar who survived the big bang happened in 2046. Guruji heard a lot about the nearly extinction that mankind had to face. His dad and seven friends survived miraculously and they could save every probable living species that were necessary to thrive. But they couldn't bring back the dark luster of soil or blue shade of the sky. Nature started to wear a red saree, post apocalypse

He never knew how his parents and the further generations could survive apocalypse,to escalate a strong and successful civilization.
Whenever he urged to know about it his dad used to say.
"We had a million urges with in us, which took us here. I have started forgetting everything. Yes, my dearest son. I am getting old."