23)WORST WELCOMES ARE THE BEST TO WORK ON

Chapter B

ORIGIN OF THE BROTHERHOOD

15)WORST WELCOMES ARE THE BEST TO WORK ON

Our first day at St Teresa's campus went eventful, further it paved way to twists and turns over successive days.  Madhu and Shruti shared a bonding since both were childhood friends, it made difficult for me to have a head on collision with my old friend.

After  that unnecessary fight with shahid, he purposefully started ignoring my presence.

I started suffocating between the flirting  class leaders of first B1 that I changed my seat to the third row where I got Ron to chit chat with. He was a full blown techy, should have joined computer science instead of biology.

Hailing from a traditional  catholic family in chirattamanna, he was purely an aethist and aspirant of science.

"I regret getting full A plus in tenth." he expressed his disappointment.

"But why??"

"Else I could have joined CS and persued software engineering."

"Relax dude, you still can opt for it after plus two. Just keep your passion fuelled." Words were rejuvenating for his mind and soon we became close friends.

He showed me an application he is planning to build in his smart phone to track anonymous numbers calling him abd I was blown away.

So gradually in a class of 34 girls and 16 boys, pairs and triplets started growing in a week. People started mixing up despite they were from various environments and schools.

That was the first saturday afternoon since classes had started and we're in our new uniform, maroon checks on white. Being a half day I and suhra had to wait for school bus till four and we teamed up with few satellites at paramu's tea stall.

Soon my eyes stuck on shruti and Madhu, were waiting for the next line bus. There were few seniors too. I was shocked to see their enemy 'Robin' standing next to them. I pointed it to suhra and shahid.

"Sana leave it, he must learn for his actions." Shahid said his opinion.

Since day one, there was an unwritten rule being followed at mariyapuram bus stop. Since there were only two buses in the evening hours and one in the afternoon, first years could board the bus only after all the second years have boarded.

Even that afternoon I saw everyone following that rule with discipline meanwhile a senior Sandeep had taken madhu away from the bus stop and was talking to him. Madhu was consistently looking back, requesting to leave him. Finally when the bus started moving slowly Sandeep  left him.

Madhu ran to the back door which was open and climbed on the foot steps and suddenly it happened. We saw him falling out of the doors all in a sudden, as if someone had pushed him out. He was in air for while and then fell prone to the newly pruned tarred gravels. He had burned huge portion of his skin out of the friction. Cleaner gave the long whistle and bus stopped. 

While nobody were ready to step out and look, I ran towards him leaving my hot sip of tea. Ron got down from the bus and helped me to lift him up from the road. He had brush burns over his face and right elbow and his knees were bleeding badly.

Shruti stepped out of the bus, was seen dialing someone on her phone. Then she came to us and talked.
"You need not worry, dasettan is coming with a vehicle. Let's take him to hospital."

Meanwhile the shopkeeper nearby came with a first aid kit and I started dressing his wound. Ron went back and informed our head mistress Mrs Margarette. We took him in to the bus waiting shed and waited for some vehicle to arrive.

In few  minutes arrived a handsome young man with a borrowed vehicle. He ran to us grabbed him and took him  in to the van though the patient was conscious.

"Who is this guy?" Mrs Margarette who rushed in to the spot enquired.

"His brother ma'am. Shall we take him to the hospital? " Shruti spoke

"Ok be with him Shruti. Keep me updated." She nodded for madam's advice.