6)WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY

When you are willing to shine a light upon darkness, make it acquiescent to the light and you are being reborn a hero. But your act isn't heroic until it paves way to a discovery towards culmination. So these medical cadets from hariyupa started off a journey which they never knew would lead into catastrophe.
One among the sewage treatment plants in the country lied beneath their foot and these cadets knew nothing about it. The edible reason was that sanitation was strictly 'union list' and directly run by the senate.
The principal medical officers closely selected through fine filtration alone got the opportunity to work on them and do maintainance.
A network which encompassed 5000 square kilometers at a depth of two kilometer from the ground level constituted about 20,000 mutually connected pipelines and 100 gigantic filters. Each filter had a huge screen at every 5 kilometers made up of 2 sieves inclined at 45 degrees with the base and forming up a right angled triangle. The hypotenuse of which was a huge inlet in to the grit chamber beneath.
The solid debris were all cleared off from the sullage and screened in to the grit chamber. After each bout of water has flown in to grit chamber the filters would start moving away from each other,till they reach the dumb pit for anaerobic digester. The solids collected at each filter are dumbed there and the filters return back to their mean position.
Together in the geo-sat images it Iooked so complicated as a seven headed Serpeant coiled. Noone had so far deciphered why it existed.
Guruji had not got enough time to explain everything to the youth as they were making intensive desicion. So he had only an option to save the girl trapped in the stream of water, to make her dive in to the depths.
"Sir, I am safe over the margin of the sieve." Anu gave the next message verbally as she had no enough space to establish a screen.
"Move up. The screens are going to float away from each other. Unless you find a place above the filter,you will be dumped in to grit chamber." Came the next response from her master while the boys were watching everything as in soap opera, with a pumping jazz in the heart.
"Oh my god." She screamed and the call disconnected forever.
"Shall I go, have a look inside?" sam asked once they couldn't connect with her further.
"What would have happened to her?"
"Yes, but not this way. You should try the other. It might be safer."
"Sir, stop this nonsense. It looks like you are trying to find out the way sacrificing my friends. I won't let you do that. The next would enter the hole only once we could locate and save anu." Sanu screamed to the old lion out of his anguish.
"Sanu, you have misunderstood my intentions. I wouldn't have let her go like that but she herself jumped in to it before we could do something. Look the geo tool images of this area, I think she must be safe if she has got hold of the opening to this channel from the furnace." Guruji tried to make the angry young man realize his situation.
"Then I am going to enter in to it with rimy." Sanu put forth a demand towards his professor, inspecting whether he would let his own daughter to such risk.
Rimy looked at him shockingly as she never expected him to say that and push her in to danger.
"I don't think you ever had feelings for me. Do you?" She whispered to sanu who was getting himself prepared for the move.
"I never said you are going alone." He replied in a low voice to mask them from her father.
"Agreed, even though I cannot assure you safety,you have to crawl through the channel and find a door which opens down. If anu had managed to climb up the roof of grit chamber she will be under it." He showed them the map his geological tool had displayed in the digic.
Sanu got in to the channel which was less than 1 meter tall and closed the lid from inside. Rimy was surprised by his action, could soon realize that he was checking her father's reaction keeping her a bait.
He crawled on his knees as Guruji directed switching on the flash of light, searching for a silhouette. The roof of channel glowed yellow with the luster of gold they had passed early in the morning. He crawled for about few minutes and finally found the door of hope.He quickly opened it and found the girl lying under it half conscious.
He tried to wake her up and she did with a desperate sigh of relief after near death experience.He crawled back to open the entrance for her to get some fresh air. When fresh air drizzled in to it, she could open her eyes and explain the things she had seen.
"I could get hold on to the roof of the grit chamber but couldn't remove its lid. So i lost breath once the air got deprived."
But even at the depth of suffocation she could see things happening beneath her.
"Sanu there is a freakish pool under this,a structure shaped with flowery margins. I saw multiple lights glaring out from its bottom. ." At once he thought,she was hallucinating till the next time the filters moved apart. He could see the same through the transparent floor over which they were lying down.
The pool looked more like a bloomed lotus and was illuminated by colors from the base obviously providing a trippy mood for their eyes. This strengthened his suspicion that more secrets were hidden beneath their boots for more than 40 years.
"What shall we do now? Should we go back?" Her question brought his attention back from the miraculous scene and they planned to call their professor.
"Sir, we are safe over the roof. It's a pond and not a grit chamber and it was lit from bottom" He shared his experience so that somebody would try to find a way for them to escape.
"Are you sure there is a chamber inside?" old man asked from the other end.
"Yes, I think so. I would like to get in to it and make a look if you would send me a rope and piton."
lSam volunteered to carry the rope inside, this time. He followed the path anu had used to reach the door while sanu instructed anu to get back to the door behind them in the furnace. She hesitated to leave him alone but once she was convinced that sam wouldn't have enough space to hangout she started moving back.
Sam managed to get over the filter but was late by few seconds. So he could get hold of just Sanu's hand.
Anu had to come back again so as to collect the rope from her boyfriend and make a knot over the door knob.
"Finally it's my time for adventure." He said receiving the free end of the rope from anu. Neither Sanu nor anu could go down as sam was already hanging.
"Get a look in to the chamber once the water level falls.Go down only if you would find a door." Guruji gave instruction via the most advanced instrument of their time.
When the filter screens were far apart and water level started falling down, sam gradually made his way down and found out two doors on either and opposite direction. These doors were under water most of the times and appear above for less than a minute.
"Sir, there are two of them." Sanu shared the information sam had passed him and waited for guruji's response.
"If you aren't willing to come back make a look at each of them, when the water goes down'"
"Sir it would be helpful if you would get us your geological tool." Anu asked, planning to get rimy inside. She wanted Sanu to get closer to her like before, atleast as a part of this adventure.
"I will go with sam to that one. You and rimy should explore the other." She instructed both the boys from above.
"Go to hell with rimy. I am going to enter alone."
During the next downfall sam and anu jumped in to the water and swam to their end. They could get to the doors exactly at the time water level was parallel to it. They opened the door once the level fell further and entered in to the chamber lax.
Sanu waited for the next downfall and by the time he saw Rimy crawling towards him with her dad's digic.
He quickly planned of getting down the rope before she reach him and did the same. When he was about a few inches down rimy had arrived over the roof slipped her knees and accidentally jumped in to the pool.
"Not a time for rescue, you moron." Screamed the angry young man and he couldn't resist going down to save her. He climbed down and caught hold of her quickly
Both of them floated in the turbulent water for a few minutes together holding the rope.
"Why did you commit?You don't even know to swim." Sanu screamed.
"I am sorry for that.But why do you even bother about me?"
"Pardon,atleast you're my batchmate so that I can be least bothered."
"If so, leave my hands, I know how to find the door myself." Rimi tried to get rid of his hold as she was really pissed off with his rage.
"Sorry!!!Please don't make a scene over here. Nobody is around to see." Sanu warned her.
"Yes I know,but I hate you to the mars and back. I would rather die inside, than being held by a moron." Rimi increased the crater between them not realising, they both were killing time in a massive cave which was flooding.
"Yes,I know but for time being, give me the digic and return to your dad." He instructed rimy who was hugging him tightly later.
"No I am going to follow you as my dad has instructed."
"Your dad asked to follow me!!" He gave a shocking look to her as they stayed hanging there, waiting next downfall of water level.
"Don't think I am gonna fall for you again. It's just that I am supposed to follow my dad's instruction untill this chamber is done."She spoke with another grumpy smile.
"I don't expect anything from anyone as I know,its like digging a fool out of myself. Women are a distraction for the creative geniuses, like me. Let's focus on the chamber now, until then let's be sidekicks for each other." Sanu said, for which girl just smiled peacefully.
Further they noticed the water level going in favor again after few more minutes.
"Are you ready partner?Let's swim in to chamber lax."Saying so he jumped in to the pool leaving the hold of his rope.
They swam together holding each other as the girl wasn't a swimmer on her own. Finally sanu had to pick a back her, swim furiously towards the door until they reached their final destination. They hardly knew about the surprises and accidents waiting for them in their journey further.
............................................................