9) FROM MINISTER'S TABLE

Chapter B

ORIGIN OF THE BROTHERHOOD

1) FROM MINISTER'S TABLE

August 11, 2031

I have been a busy person for the past two years being in the office of ministry of health and Family welfare. I had least contacts with my roots apart from my mom, until I landed up on her today after quite long time. I was at Thrissur launching the most awaited 'Ekalavya scheme' for our south Indian chapter.

As a coincidence she was there as the CEO of 'Laxmi mission' representing her husband at the honourable lamp lighting ceremony.
It was one among our long fetched dreams to introduce a centralized programme to decide baseline prices for all medical interventions and keep private health sector under strict norms.

This would be the first step in restricting health sector growing in to a business. Common man can now get treated anywhere with no worries over their bills.This might be the Prologue to our longway dreams turning; Health in to a fundamental right inside this country.

'Suhra' my elder sister was actually representing other side of the desk as madhu had orchestrated long before. She was representing the private enterprises all over the country who does medical aids. This was a small part of the bigger plan they made against capitalistic fraudsters who reap organs for currencies

It is sometimes favorable to have people with similar ideology on either sides of the desk to take such system in to a safer shore.

After all,politics is a well written play to draft and inject an ideology deeply in to the lazy minds. To pave it in the best track possible, we had to polish the emotions of both the sides, which my sister willfully did.

Now I can proudly say to my dad, no more lives would perish in his homeland,due to the lack of timely intervention or inability to afford proposed treatments.

Planning the whole event behind the curtain, Madhu didn't show up himself as usual. He has been an introvert since old days, never stood in front of his own ventures. So as usual I did the lamp lighting towards his sister's memory.

I talked to the crowd proudly about the big step we have taken to ensure social welfare. In between my words somewhere among the podium, I found my dad shedding tears of happiness and clapping for me.

22 years back I stood like one of them in the same gallery to listen professor Siddhique Umer, speaking out loud about health communism and now I am lighting the first lamp towards the path he lighted us. What else would have made this day more memorable than a daughter buildingup on her father's dreams?

He has been a reknown public figure those days. People referred him'The young blood of communism' in GOD'S OWN COUNTRY. But he couldn't reach the position, he deserved and I always missed him around us since his early demise.

His popularity and my mother's involvement in party's legal issues brought me to this stage back from my engineering profession. That too 21 years after his demise. I would rather call it an accident in to which I was brought in,by my dear friend Madhu.

Madhu, he was my best friend since I have known him. In between he grew up a little more than everyone in to my heart. But fate had designed different destinies for both of us. In better words, I made the stupidest decision to deceive him and take a different path for the rest of my life full of rubbles and thorns.

Even at the peak of my adamant behavior he neither complained me nor left whenever I needed support. Even today he is busy designing a better futures for us staying hidden somewhere in the backdrops

Suhra Ahmed, my cousin sister is such a sweet and charming lady that even I used to get jealous of her. She is married to one of the most successful entrepreneur in the country, Mr. Ahmed kabeer who leads laxmi mission and SWASTIK international.They didn't write their destiny overnight but over decades starting from a teak lisence they fetched to survive after their marriage years ago.