3) KEYS TO THE SECRET CHAMBER

Some riddles are worth engaging, for explorers in young age where energy flows in and out, whether fruitful or not. Saturday afternoon sanu and sam sat inside 'Ashok chakra' library leaving all other mischievous plans, anxiously waiting Anu to return from 'Lion's den', so they get more clarity about chamber.
They stepped in to one of the 'night out' cabins immediately after their afternoon session and located the script they decoded the previous night. It was placed on the table with in cabin number 24.
They walked through each available cabin,opened by one or other of their friends, gathered the picture of each script and discussed them upstairs in network room.
"She must be hell interested with old man, I think. Taking so much to farewell him." Sam started losing his patience as he had to miss that days lectures waiting for her.
"Dude, I have told you. We have got enough time for our passion. We are not going to dig a hole today."
"How can you be so sure about it?"
"First of all, it has been hidden for some purpose, for almost 40 years. Even if we find it, don't know if it is permissible to open it. We aren't doing a heroic act as far as system is concerned, cannot do it in day light." Sanu smiled.
"Sanu, you sound confused. We are indeed privileged to find the most valuable treasure for our dean."
"I don't think he employed someone besides your girlfriend for this. We have come out of nowhere and may get screwed up any moment. Secondly we don't know what it hold and what would happen if someone totally undeserving gets in to it. So we have to take each step with a cat's paw approach." Sanu added more clarity to his modes operandi.
"When do you think, it would be appropriate? This area is active even at midnight."
"I know, but not so on the night of lunar mating." He smiled confirming that the day was not a week far away from them.
"Fantastic!! Like a coincidence it would happen this Thursday." Sam sighed since he knew the importance of that day to everyone on Hariyupa.
People leave grounds and gather at the ISRO station, not only to observe the miraculous scenery but also anticipating another bang at any instant. Curious precaution designed by their ancestors once the globe got weakened, moon split in to two and life faced a near extinction.
"Here comes your princess, known for her punctuality." Sanu said as he saw their representative returning back from the den.
"Here.." Sam waved his hands directing her to their cabin. Network room was meant for discussions and browsing,hence conversations in whispers were fairly accepted.
"You, lazy wizard. What the hell did I do to you?" she screamed at sanu as soon as she came closer.
"Shhh!!" exclaimed her boyfriend to protect her from getting caught and ejected from the room.
"Sam, this asshole has spoiled my whole day."
"Did something go wrong with the old man?" Sanu asked since he wasn't expecting such a response from her.
"No, but what did you say to Colonel Chandra the previous day?" she asked revealing all her frustration on her face.
"Did I say something?I don't even remember."
"Dude, after your joke about a date. Didn't he ask you to covey her,to meet him at his office?" Sam mumbled in his ears as he couldn't forget something which deviated his refinement.
"Sorry Anu darling, I forgot to tell you. It was all fun intended."
"Your prosaic wit made me a victim to his moral speech for almost an hour. I just met him on my way back and was literally admonished."
"Just leave it yaar. Tell me about the topic of our interest."Sanu interfered as he was on his toes to know about her meeting.
"Sorry, I cannot. Guruji has banned me from discussing anything with you."
"That's unfair. I have cracked whole treasure for you. Did you tell him that I had done it?"
"No, but he caught it once your story began to fail. He is intending to keep you away. Now I feel the same."
"Go away you moron. Find it yourselves and I am out of this. This is why I believe we shouldn't trust the girls." He made a heavy blow on the table with his clenched fist and soon got the relieving order from the media room.
The guard whom they called 'DIMCO' wasn't humane to plead or convince. Its metallic hands took hold of sanu's wrist and threw him out of the room.
"You crawling robo, punch on her face too." He mumbled as he walked away.
"What are you going to do without him?" Sam asked since he knew without his friend, plan will go futile.
"No, It was just a sweet revenge from my side. Let's go after him." She took his bag and woke up to follow sanu.
.........................................................
"He caught my story cold handed. I think he somehow had idea about those messages already. He asked me not to approach you again. But do you think I am going to follow that?" said Anu as they sat around a teapoy in 'Gazebo'. Gazebo was the biggest canteen inside the campus and a daily roam around for hungry bellies.
"When is he going to return?" Sanu asked since he wanted to know how much time was left with them to act.
"Coming Thursday. He asked me to stay back. We aren't going to the ISRO station as we traditionally do."
"Shit, he already have a plan, may be he deduced the location too."
"We had fixed the same date-'The night of lunar mating'" said sam revealing a part of the whole plan to open the chamber.
"How did you?"
"We did, since we need enough time and least crowd around us as we excavate it." Sam replied with great deal of enthusiasm.
Anything else?" Sanu interfered since he knew whatever they had collected weren't enough to open up things. A key was still a far dream.
"He asked me to search within the limits of each tablet,in the cabins."
"Tablets?? Did he call the scripts as such?"
"Yes he did."
Sanu started smiling keeping rest of them under surprise. Gradually the sweetness spread to Anu's lips while Sam sat ignorant.
"Did you guys smell nitrous oxide? If so share a puff to me too" Sam asked, once his friends kept with their smile not revealing him the reason.
"No, but I think there must be a replica with in each cabin. Do you?" anu asked
"That will be a good news. Let's check it tonight."
"Yes, we are going to do overnight studies today. Collect the keys of chamber 24 again, DIMCO is going to get suspicious if I would ask." Sanu said once he had decided to make a detailed search on means to get into the treasure.
"Obviously, without a key we can't gain the entry in to any floor at night."
"Yes, now."Sam got up to approach the robocop which controlled the register before it would shut down that day's affairs.
"What shall I do then?" Anu asked as she knew she cannot enter the base with them, because their cabins were a flight of stair above the base.
"You can offer a lunch for both of us at 'midway' tomorrow. If you don't mind." Added sanu before he left somewhere with another task.
.........................................................
The room wasn't spacious enough for more than two. 16 square meters of that area had just a white table attached to the wall, a small chair and a pod for fixing their digic. Besides, the walls were coated with silicon triodes to interact with the device with in the pod. Together they gifted the cadets with a platform for projected presentation of all relevant lectures to be revised before exams.
The message from 'Atharva veda' was painted over the table which they already cracked.
The white lamp providing ambient light for the display of the digic was kept on a box over the opposite wall. They uprooted it to get surprised and saw the tablet they were searching and held it with a confusing smile.
"What is it made of?" sam asked holding the tablet which was spreading its yellow lustre through out the room.
"I don't know. Look what is written on it. Isn't it the same we had on her papers?" Sanu asked to confirm his success in linguistics and decoding.
"Exactly the same, dude. You should have chosen to be linguistic relativist over this medical profession. Nobody to question your perfection."
"Don't be that cruel to me. Now we have to quit the cabin as early as possible placing it back."
"That would be a bad idea. Can't we carry it in our pocket." Sam urged to take the tablet outside as he thought it had some new information to share with them.
Sanu had already searched all over its surface and arrived at conclusion. He just needed to see rest of them in other cabins so that he can finally believe something called 'Chamber Lax' do exist.
"No, we can't take it today. Security alarm at the exit may go on as it is a metal and has to do away with illumination of this room. We don't really know how secured are they, with in the compartment as well as inside this hall."
"Sorry, I didn't think of a possibility. If so when are we going to get it and find the chamber?"Sam asked since like everyone he was fascinated about a day, he would stand holding the treasure.
"My instinct say, route is somewhere here. But we have to find exactly what this is made off. I am taking its preview for that purpose." Saying that sanu took the dimensions and constituency of the yellow tablet using his digic and immediately placed it back in to the box.
"Now you can release your palm. Thank God, they placed a primitive scanner here." Sanu gave his friend a relief from the tedious task of occluding the camera over the door.
"DIMCO might inspect these footages tomorrow. If we occlude the scanner for long, suspicions can arise." Sam justified to his own palm which helped them hide their secret.
"You are right. But these primitive cameras are just to monitor whether we study or masturbate within the limits. So he is going to ignore a short term darkness. Let's go and check out other cabins."
They walked in to all cabins which were open that night and inspected the tablets with all precautions. They were astonished to see the exactness of each replica with the texts in their hands.
Next night they came with replicas to replace the original. Gradually they collected all of them and planned of assimilate them at some place.
Sam came out with the idea, placing them packed in a common space with much camouflage. Place should always be open with in the premises of verandah.
"How would we tackle DIMCO this Thursday?" Anu asked through a message to both of them.
"May be, we will have to turn off power supply to the library."
"Sam that won't be enough. He gets charged during nights inside the guard room, where he dwells with all his replicas for each floor. So we will have to discharge him one night before." Anu replied.
"Can you do it? Anu" Sanu asked as he knew the guard room was in the same floor where girls have their reading room.
"I will try my best. But I need you guys in the library that night."
"Certainly, we are going to sleep that night insid." Sam concluded their conversation,switched off his digic & opened the lift to the ground,where they accidently met a girl so known to them.
She was in a pink top which looked as old as her grandma's, covering the glaze of her nearly torn denim.There was touch of the bird about her, with her coral black hair, cat's eye blink made Sanu slow down for a moment. Once he used to get so passionate on her that he even skipped a beat, but not anymore, as they had few rough patches to heal.
Rimi always liked the lazy friend of her, but could never accept his aversion to studies and duties. Sanu lived with fictions and dreams and couldn't satisfy the only girl who had a soft corner for him.
"San, surprised to see you here. Thank God you have decided to change, being with Sam." She said with an elegant smile.
It definitely pleased sam but not the rebel who never wanted someone to play with his intellect. He had the reputation of being allergic to studies and enjoyed it like heaven, so he said
"No way sweetheart. If I have come here, you must be more suspicious about what I am gonna do."
"I think we should discuss about that."
"Sorry, some other time." Saying this he started walking away from her while sam stayed for a moment.
"He is going to blast this place. So leave as early as possible." He said to the girl in her open astonishment and proceeded to accompany his friend.
"I think you both are on weeds or doped. I am going to report this." She screamed,but her opponents had already boarded their hover boards.
"Have you searched more about the metal 'Gold'?" Sam asked as they drove past the surabhi garden full of daisies and wild palm.
"Yes, Gold, atomic number 79. The statue of 'Hermes' and 'danvantari' with in the campus are made of the same metal. It was precious one for our ancestors.Humanity fought wars to gain such blocks, before the age of currencies."
"What does currency implies?" Sam asked as he was hearing it for the first time in his life.
"It was equivalent to the 'Asset' we own;Something we gain through our services to the country. Ancestors used to put a value to each good and represent it as gold or printed paper. It was the medium to buy and sell commodities for daily use, probably not in use post apocalypse."
Hariyupans with their six sisters followed a system in which each individual is provided with definite 'asset' at their birth, equal for all and distributed by the state.It get sealed with their fingerprint, gene map and corneal imprint for further referral.
They could use it for all their basic needs till maturity, elaborate them further with their pioneer wings and excellent services to the society and nation.
It was their crypto for exchange, they handled with their triad ID platform.
There was equality in distribution of wealth in their society, there wasn't a line of discrimination. However the greedy wished to go heroic, discover new aces so as to earn extra assets and pleasure through it. Noody could steal or bargain with each other's assets. So neither they fought each other nor gambled with their lives.

"The chamber must be related to 'dhanvantari' and 'Hermes' Do you think so?" Sam asked breaking the chain of thoughts looped inside Sanu.
"Might be. Let's sleep for 3 days and get in to the darkness of the D day." Sanu replied with a deep sigh and stepped in to his balcony.
"Good night bro."
"We should better say good morning. Don't forget to remind thy girlfriend for a proxy tomorrow." Sanu screamed pushing himself in to his cot. He couldn't sleep that quickly because they had to find what in gold would take them to chamber lax.
***********************************"Master I have primed those kids towards the chamber. I still doubt why I couldn't have explained them, straightforward." Guruji spoke to the anonymous voice which has been guiding him all the way.
"Son, one should find his own way to proove himself/herself worthy to take up the mission.
Our target is not a silly human being, he is a creature beyond imagination. 'The chosen one' must be precocious enough to manage and manipulate destiny." The disembodied whisper rang on his forehead again.
"As you promised earlier , when will you appear before me, tell me the secret of chamber lax?"
"Patience is the companion of true wisdom, dear .Let them fetch angiras and her mad master, the secrets will unravel,as if a chain reaction. Then I shall appear before you to team up and destroy it forever, civilization shall replenish under our leadership and guidance."
"As you say master, but why you still hesitate to disclose your identity?"
"Son!!! I have addressed you million times, while you're beating around the bush." The voice left a note and vanished from the space.
Guruji sat awestruck, though he could never match the anonymous voice with their Comrade Shahid whom he had known.

*********to be continued***********