5) NOBLE MAN CREATES A PASSAGE

"Priest king of Mohenjodaro. You should better call him." Sam said holding the picture of the real one on his digic screen.
The image showed them description of the sculpture,figure of a middle aged man wearing a shawl over his chest from right armpit to left shoulder.His clothing embroidered with three petal floral design, had a remarkable beard which gave way to his bare moustache.
Closed eyes and lips depicted him to be in deepest meditation,so do his substantiality in facial expression. Wound around his oiled head was a band ornament depicting his dignity. It was cross tied over the back of head and anterior end had a central dial over the forehead. The central ornament worn on the forehead appears to represent an eye bead, possibly made of gold with steatite inlay in the center.
"He looks like a king or ruler, rather than a noble man." Guruji agreed with Sam.
"Sir, I strongly disagree you because my studies tell me that indus valley people never had a monarchy. It was foreigners who misinterpreted our life comparing to theirs,in respective centuries had made this fallacy." Sanu was not ready to deviate from his opinion.
"Son, I doubt how you got such unrecognised studies on your own. Don't you think it sound too much?" Guruji wasn't impressed with sanu's attitude.He had the heavy backload of prejudice left over on his students like some greying heads.
"Sir you've mistaken.I have read few of his dictions which he had derived from a book. They were astonishing and so I would recommend you to read." Anu came up with her warm shoulder to support her childhood friend.
"Sir,I know you aren't gonna accept my theories unless I present some substantial prooves. Currently I possess only a diary written by my grandma's friend about it. He had spent quite a lot of years in the most deserted areas of this ancestral civilization."
That reply was quite astonishing for 'guruji',as it was unpublished record from the yesteryears which they always searched for.
"Who was the author?" He asked in order to clarify himself whether the boy was talking in senses.
"He just writes 'Aham bhrahmam' over all his details. I enquired about him to the central library from where my dad had borrowed it. They told it belonged to someone named Madhav Laxmi, who left it under the track line of anu's grandmother."
"I would like you to share it, so as to make use of it in our expedition.You can meanwhile continue the search for a passage " guruji smiled like never before.
"My pleasure sir" replied sanu. He handed over the copy to professor over his digic and went in to the discussions on how to explore their target.
Sam came with the idea of utilizing the crane, DIMCO uses to sail across the floors. The crane worked exactly on the opposite side to the pillar which holds 'Noble Man'. So if they could establish a rope way from the crane to the pillar one could easily access the sculpture from behind, as there were no laser behind. They just needed to break a few bricks to go behind it.
"What if we would go in between the lasers? They are quite apart. It's just 800 metres above us." Suggested anu.
Sam picked the clip she used to get hold on her hair spontaneously and threw it over to the gap between the lasers.They found it burning in air to ashes the next moment convincing how foolish her decision was.
"I loved it a lot and you are going to replace it." She cried in agony.
They ignored it and went upstairs to the circuit room where DIMCO and his counterparts were sleeping. They collected the controller of the cranes and returned.
Sam adjusted the level of crane quite matching to the level of sculpture, while anu brought them a polyster rope tied it over to the metallic support of the crane The other end they passed through the hook in the crane so that he could slide in to the pillar.
"Who is going to lead?" sam asked.
"Let me make the try. Anu you must remain over the first floor and direct sam to position the crane."
Sanu held the holder of crane like DIMCO does while Sam lifted him up using the remote.When he was at sufficient height to approach the pillar, he swung in air and tried to grab on the pillar.
Unfortunately it misled his direction and swing completed himself hitting against the wall.
"Alas!! Sanu are you hurt?"
Anu screamed seeing what had happened.
"Relax, not much. Sam give me crane to stand." He commanded with his forehead bleeding. But he had hold the pillar strongly and finally got a support over an edge of the crane. He made a swing in air, got hold on the support of the crane, entangled his legs around it. He further tied his belt around the legs resting upside down. The blood was oozing down from his head all the time.
Sam lifted the crane up so as to bring his hands at the level of the sculpture while anu kept on instructing them. He took out the drill and approached the brick at four different locations making 4 corners of a rectangle.
"I wish this crane had a support to stand." Said sanu to his friends who were getting bothered about his bleed.
"Haven't you seen DIMCO hanging with his hand,must be super power." He added to his joke though it didn't reach the required ears.
"Is there a way to get him down now?" Anu asked since she was shocked by the way boy was hanging vertically down with his scar.
By the time sanu had broken a rectangular piece out from the pillar and instructed sam to lift him down. He made himself erect on the crane with a quick swing following which he jumped in to the hole and made a safer stay. He then slowly climbed to the top drilling holes to keep his limbs
"Can you guys get me a cloth and water?"He screamed once he had reached the top. He knew he was sitting just behind the noble man but needed to stabilize himself first. Anu ran to the first aid box and brought the dressings while sam got a bottle of water from the cooler. They supplied it both to their friend who was sitting semiconscious at top using the crane.
Sanu cleaned his wound, dressed the wound himself, drank the water and was ready for the next move.
"Now do I look like another noble man?" He smiled sitting above both his friends.
He found anu was busy in her digic while he was drilling further.
"Guys, there was a lift over its lateral wall. God damn we failed to notice." He screamed in agony mesmerizing the risk he had to take over the crane.
"Anything else?" guruji, returned to the hall after reading the text his student had provided asked him.
"Even this sculpture have got a twisted head like you, sir" He replied even after recognizing the source of the voice.
"What are you planning to do with it?"
"Twist it back to right direction as a repay." He talked recollecting all his venegance towards professor which had happened in the Past.
He twisted the head of noble man towards the laser fences so that it looked more a human.
"I hope a door must have opened right now. Isn't it?"He asked loud so as to conform if he was holding the actual key to chamber lax.
"Nothing happened dude." Sam screamed but was stopped midway by his girlfriend. She was pointing to a wastebasket which had opened simultaneously as sanu spoke.
"Dear it's a bin. How can it be a door?" He asked out of his underestimation.
She ran towards it which was lying at the corner opposite to the pillar and looked inside. She was shocked to see that bin lacked a bottom.
"Look it's a tunnel." She screamed aloud out of happiness,it reached the man who sat inspecting the noble man.
"Someone tell me why is it raining heavy?"Sanu enquired their reason to dance.
"We have found it, finally."
Hearing this sanu jumped down to the ground from the same and had an unsafe landing. Rest of the crowd were shocked by his act and couldn't resist picking him from ground.
"Have you gone mad?" asked anu wiping a bit of tear she had.
"Yes I am. They call me Mad Maddy"
"Let's take him to MI room." Sam suggested.
"No, rimi is arriving shortly with a medical kit." Anu replied.
"How dare you do that to me? I have done all this risking myself and you are gonna hospitalize me. I wonder how you couldn't get a better option" Sanu was provoked hearing about rimi's arrival
"Bro, nobody else were available at hostel for attending my call except her." She replied.
"Let the girl come with the kit and we would discuss rest later." Ordered the master who had overheard all their discussion.
...................................................................................................................................................................................
"What the hell you guys were doing here?" astonished rimi seeing sanu's head and the whole library, where most of the windows were holed and a pillar caved. She hadn't met their professor who was busy with his digic excavating information about the author of the diary.
"I think you shouldn't worry over it since our boss is here." Sanu replied as he was getting his limb bandaged.
Seeing the most reputed person with in the campus, sitting on the floor scratching his digic, rimi handed her work to anu and approached him.
"Dad, have you gone mad?" she asked straightaway.
"No, sweetheart I was blind. I would rather call your friend a genius if he had chosen history over medicine."
"Was it another joke?" She asked pretty unclear about what her dad had told.
"I was serious, this idiot has made a relook to the history of civilizations, nobody have ever done that. Everyone believed the myth of 'Big bang' and failed to contradict the illogical facts about it. But I think he must have worked a lot for it."
Rimi was surprised to see her dad praising someone whom he hated so much. She turned around.
"Dad, excuse me." She ran back to her ex-boyfriend holding him astonishment and asked "How did you manage to impress him so quickly?"
Sanu hesitated to reply for it and started talking to sam who arrived with some action plans.
Rimi was annoyed until anu came next to her and narrated the whole story of their quest for 'Chamber lax'.
"Where does it lie? By the way." She asked unable to quench her anxiety for which anu pointed the waste bin they had found.
"Nobody knew there was a tunnel beneath it." She told.
.................................................................................................................................................................................
"Guys, I checked the whole tunnel. It is directing us to a sewage treatment plant lying beneath and to all your surprise one more door has been opened. At the bottom of the furnace sanu had opened earlier. So we have got two doors to approach the chamber." Guruji started detailing his children regarding the datas he could collect using a geological tool.
"Where exactly in the sullage we're going to reach?"Sanu asked leaning himself on sam's shoulder.
"It's a filter where the bulk from the city get screened. Both the passages are leading to it if you follow the tunnel which connects them."
"Sir, the hole beneath the bin and the one inside the furnace both look to narrow for us to enter. What if we could dig downwards?" Anu came with a reasonable doubt as she feared if someone would get stuck midway before they reach a bigger one, is going to suffocate.
"Logical, but it's beyon anybody's authority. We will have to forward a request to the citadel committee and there should be a reason sufficient to prioritize above the plant which has been running excellent all these years."
"Dad can't we widen this hole with in our premises so as to enter?"
"No dear, the tunnel to the bottom is lined with hematite and surrounded by similar rock ravels and of course the connection to the pillar from the furnace runs between tunnel and floor. Altogether it's almost foolish or impossible drill down." He clarified his daughter's doubt too and turned around to face them all.
"That's why, rules speak we can't enter in to it." He added rubbing his pot belly before them.
All four of them tried to control their laughter but couldn't resist once the boss himself laughed aloud.
"So who is going to enter first?" Rimi asked knowing that there were only 3 including her left to continue the mission.
"I am." Sanu volunteered himself again shocking others ,anu was no way going to approve it.
"Enough madness for the day. I am going to do it myself even if you would kill me. You're not in a condition to strain." She ran to the bin and pulled herself in to it before someone could stop her.
Sam who ran behind her leaving his injured friend couldn't stop the mishap.
Guruji froze his feet not knowing what to do and screamed aloud to stop her, while Rimi had to hold her ex as broken legs weren't prepared for anything.
"Sir,what is going to happen inside?" sam asked curiously.
"First call her and find her situation under the ground. Is she floating or on the grit?"
"Floating!!" Sanu dialed to connect with her digic and fortunately got it at the first ring.
"What the hell do you think you have done?"He shouted.
"I have saved you from jumping into this pile of shit."She said switching on her camera in Y axis. It showed her standing over the sullage with in the tunnel. She looked as if inside a septic tank, yellowish green from head to toe.
"Do I look sexy?" she smiled at them over the video.
"Dear you need to run to that filter quickly.Else you will drown in the influx coming." Guruji came forward with a shocking news, anu started flushing with fear.
She could hear humming of waves approaching her and she ran for life in the way her master directed.
"Sir, you must have mentioned about it earlier. How much time do I have? "She asked once she started losing her breath.
"45 seconds, you need to be quick to reach the filter. Climb the filter to as much height you can."
"Holy shit." Said sam who leaned to the wall.
"I should have stopped her." He kept on mumbling sitting on the ground. Anu ran in the sullage with all effort l,fortunately reached the sieve on time.It was placed inclined to the ground so that she needed less effort to climb up.
While climbing up the sieve she was sensing the waves approaching her from behind.She hesitated to turn around and loose a chance.
She speeded up to maximum heights, she could cover in such short span.
After all to survive was far important than to focus on those dangerous sceneries behind. The stream was already with her with a huge backlog of wastes ranging from trunk of trees to dead animals. ***********************************
Suddenly the digic of the professor beeped with a message
"Son, ask her to find their holy pond underneath.Send someone through the second portal."
The voice from an anonymous place appeared to them, as if he has been observing all their activities.

"Comrade, you please give me some time to guide these children. Stop your last minute dramas like this, keeping silent all these days." Guruji was too dishearted by then as his master never had warned him about the dangers enroute while exploring the chamber.
"Son, you please calm down. They are going to fetch their destiny for sure, we are just their guides. Send a traveller through the second portal also, rest is up to their faith. You have no role to save or protect them, untill they open the portal towards their future."
"I don't understand you, you're no longer the one I realised. Please fuck off unless you are ready to reveal your intentions." Guruji had started doubting integrity of grandmaster the moment he revealed himself as Comrade Shahid, his father. He never had seen him so ruthless and adamant, he intended to disconnect the call.

"Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha. My child you're gonna regret for your deeds one day.
Hail the legacy of MONTENERO" That call ended with a vicious smile and the crowd around professor started doubting his hidden agenda and intentions.

****** To be continued *********