27)STRUGGLES OF THE WANTED

CHAPTER  C
A TALE FROM THREE CITIES

3)STRUGGLES OF THE WANTED

With the rains in meluha, came the doors that banged, the wind that wanted nothing more than to announce its arrival, to say, "I'm here."

It went on dancing with the waves over the ocean of tranquility,that once reflected the peace and prosperity on its banks.

These waves generated condensation and rarefactions in to the well kept secrets of great bath, inside which rested the secrets of Chamber Lax.

Nobody among the sacred seven dared to respond to the bang on their doors, but one looked confused. He managed to take a deep breath and gradually used his palm to open the chamber for his uninvited guest.
**********************************
"Shishya, my funny little man . Welcome to the secrets of Chamber Lax."

"Comrade Das, were you waiting  for my arrival all these days?" The dwarf who entered his cabin looked surprised.

"Yes, my dearest  disciple. I have been waiting you for ages."

"Ages!! I was commissioned 3 months ago and you seem like knowing me for decades."  He gave a shocking smile to the sage and stood surprised.

"Commissioned, oh shit! I thought you're the real one borne to Shahid and Subaida."

"You mean the one mole who cheated on you guys and joined MONTENERO?" The half man exclaimed.

"Exactly my dear." Comrade Das nodded.
"Last I heard from my boss, they said he ditched them too.

Unlike SWASTI, MONTENERO never ever spares traitors. He is no more."
Those words shook the seven sages like a lightening.Especially Comrade Shahid who was already brooding over his ill faith, why MONTENERO  has been targeting him these days.

"You mean the real half man is dead, that marks the end of this civilization at this moment." Instead of panicking Comrade Das started laughing viciously and the screens in front of rest six sages vanished.

"What happened  to Comrade Das's Chamber?" Comrade Suhra asked rest of them.

"I think his chamber has been compromised  and soon we will all get trapped forever."Comrade Lakshmi opinioned.

"Comrades, this whole sabotage plan is intending to defame me and my yester family. I will have to step out of our oath this time."Comrade Shahid who was most wounded among them spoke.

"Shahid we know you as a person for long. Whatsoever  has happened we won't leave your side. We know your worth and also the promise we sworn up on the people of Meluha. They trusted us to follow in to this desert and if we leave who will take care of them, who will save them from the evil?" Comrade Suhra sounded more confident in the destiny and consoled her best friend.

"OK dear. Let's stay where we are and help these kids to grow and fetch their destiny  themselves. Until then let's hope Comrade Das is safe and rest of us stay alive." Shahid looked relieved.

"But Comrade Das always spoke about a mole. Who might be that? How does MONTENERO  manage to track us every time; whereever we hide them?" Comrade Sherin had another doubt.

"It's a long war Shruti. We created them to ease our task, but they learned to over rule. The hunters turned to be preys. This will continue untill 'Adishesh' finds the ultimate solution. Let's hope he too fetch his destiny" Comrade Ravi reknown for his unruffled nature spoke for the first time after long nights and days.

"As you said it man. Let's keep sending those messages to people, as the holy  triad wants it." They all reached conclusion leaving behind their apprehensions and waited for some messages from somewhere they address as their 'Holy Triad'