18) SHOULDER TO SHOULDER FOR SWEET REVENGE

Chapter B

ORIGIN OF THE BROTHERHOOD

10) SHOULDER TO SHOULDER FOR A SWEET REVENGE

Day light flew in between the iron rods and pinched my eyes, I can't sleep without checking my buddy.
Finally before settling down to bed that morning I recovered maddy lying down in first room. His brain had shut down, body was clammy and there was the glisten of a cold sweat all over.

His eyes were as wide as if someone was coming to deliver a cataclysmic blow again and again. Yet what he saw, no-one else could see. Trapped in his type of psychosis, a living nightmare for one, tailor made by his own brain to play on his deepest fears and anxiety.

There were nothing worse than making my brother scared.

When scared he lost all rationality and became a monster that would do anything to survive. His thinking was so distorted that he start to throw panic attacks or hysterical episodes.

I found out mad maddy wasn't a normal boy, he have had traumatic experiences from his past that drives him crazy when he get terrified. The day he opened out all of them, I promised would back him up for his betterment. But the things remained between us thereafter and in return he would help me fetch my destiny.

So when first year preliminary examination occured we all ensured that maddy should get through even if none of us make it, as he had messed with Col yousuf shah.

But python had his armoury set to disarm everyone, he prepared the toughest paper in the history of our college and checked all our papers himselves.

In vivas he took the major tables and screwed us ruthlessly. Maddy wasn't even asked any questions, python declared him worthless before the whole class.

"You messed up with the wrong guy dude and so you know nothing." Shah hissed in to his ears. Ultimately three-fourths of our batch along with maddy couldn't get even the pass marks and sustain a confidence to appear before the University

Despite athese mishaps,Mad maddy had a plan for all of us. He decided we would prepare harder for the university together sharing all our knowledge we go through day- night.
It included two lady cadets; laxmi to add cherry to my cheeks and gauri as she brought herself in to all these woe. She had a sympathy for my brother since she started the mess.

It did work great for all of us as we brought laurels at the end of the real war. Theory papers went effortless, we had the godsend surprise for the vivas, as python was send on long leave by HoD Anatomy.

We just did our best in the initial lap and went on for a short break back to our houses.

By the time we reached back, we had few souped up challenges set ahead of us to pursue.

Annually our alma mater used to conduct 'College week' to decide the county, who were gonna lift the prestigious 'Commandant's trophy' for that academic year. This time it was our turn to represent 'Krishnamoorthy' and challenge the rest.

Yet another opportunity for budding youth to organise ourselves to face an extravaganza which might bring accolades.

By then Praveen had gained enough popularity with in the batch, but his folly during 'Night of annihilation' made him a poor choice for our term cadet captain(TCC). Ultimately based on the results of preliminary examination of first mbbs, Sudeep was chosen to lead the county throughout the tournament.

"We need to meet up somewhere." He posted in our batch group just two weeks prior to the event.

"We need the whole batch around. Either our old B mess or the parade ground." I put up a suggestion which majority accepted.