Chapter 20

Atlas

She does as I say, opening herself to me and the movement causes a shift in my soul unlike anything I've ever felt before. The whole world stops and for a moment it's just Isla and I in this quiet, perfect moment where nothing but the other person matters. 

I take a deep breath and try to still my shaking hands. I want to be in control of myself, as much as my wolf is trying to press forward we both know it's more important for me to take care of Isla now than it is to take care of myself. 

I can feel Isla's body practically vibrating with anticipation against me as I line myself up at her entrance. She makes a sweet little noise that draws my wolf closer to the surface. She's clearly desperate, her arousal running down the inside of her legs as she pushes herself closer to me. She smells so good, her warm skin pressed against mine so intoxicating it's almost overwhelming. I force myself to slow down, to press into her gently as I try to savor this experience. 

As the first inch of my hard cock glides easily into her, Isla's fingernails dig into the straining muscles of my arms. She intakes a breath before groaning, her eyes slipping closed as she starts to relax under me. It would be so easy, feel so good to thrust up the rest of the way, bury myself deep inside of her. 

But instead, I pump my hips gently, entering her slowly as I watch every emotion that flits across her face. Just as I near the base of my cock, she bites her lower lip and opens her eyes to look up at me. It's my undoing. I push up into her and rest myself against her, using only my forearm near her head to keep all of my weight off of her. She moans again, raking her nails down my back and causing me to shiver. We've barely gotten started, but I can see the thin sheen of sweat on her body indicating just how strong her heat is. 

"More, Atlas. Please." she begs so beautifully I want nothing more than to comply, but I think it would be a disservice to us both if we rushed this. 

"Patience, my little wolf. Let me enjoy the feel of your pussy around my cock." I murmur in her ear, pressing sweet kisses up her neck to her face until she giggles and writhes under me. My cock jerks at the movement and she groans again. 

I take a deep breath and try to calm myself for a moment, focusing on anything other than the way her body feels pressed against mine. 

"You're testing my self restraint, sweetheart." I murmur as I dig my claws into the pillows beside her, clinging to them with the last shred of control I have left. Isla lets out a breathy laugh from below me before leaning up to kiss my jaw. She pecks sweet kisses all the way up to my ear. 

"Fuck me, Alpha." she whispers, running her fingernails down my back and I break. 

I pull back before slamming into her hard, her whole body shaking with the force of my thrust. I hear her sharp intake of breath before she groans, her eyes closing as she absorbs the pleasure. 

It's as if I black out, my wolf stepping up and taking control almost against my will. I snap my hips in quick succession, pounding into her as she grips me so tightly I can feel her claws digging into my skin, the blood dripping down my back. But I don't register the pain. All I can feel is waves of pleasure barreling through my body, tingles on my skin everywhere I'm touching her. I can even feel her in my mind. I use our connection to explore her thoughts, to see what feels best for her and then provide it. 

"Atlas. I'm going to..." she trails off as I use one hand to reach between us and rub her clit. I can feel her tightening around me, hear her heartbeat speed up as she nears her release. 

"Tell me how good it feels, baby." I say, pushing up into her again. 

"You feel so good, Atlas. Please don't stop." she begs, her voice taking on a pleading tone as she begins to moves her hips, meeting me thrust for thrust. She tilts herself so I can go deeper, moaning every time I bury myself in her.