1

*BZZZ* *BZZZ* I break out of my day dream at the sound of my phone and grab it. Excepting the FaceTime from my best friend, Ani. "Hey Girll!" Her voice fills the street I'm sitting at. "You waiting for the bus?" She asks me. I turn the phone and show my suit cases next to me. "I still cant believe they chose you to be on the show!" I laugh "I know! It seems like forever since I've been this close to debuting." "Im so proud of you!" I laugh at her and she continues again. "Did they tell you which group is looking for the new member yet?" I shake my head. "Nope, still in total suspense." I shrug as the bus comes to my street. "Sorry Ani I got to go." She smiles and waves. "Good luck!" I smile and we hang up before the door opens and I'm greeted with the faces of both male and females. Oh! Are they making a Co-ed group? I think to myself before snapping back to reality. "Oh, sorry!" I awkwardly smile to the bus driver and he smiles back, kindly grabbing my 2 suit cases. I thank him and head onto the bus. I look through the rows and so far they're all full. Will I have to sit on the floor or something? I pout to myself and look to the left before making eye contact with a boy who looks about my age. He laughs at me and pats the empty sit next to him, gesturing for me to sit with him. I smile and sit down next to the boy. "Im Alex, whats your name?" He asks after I get settled. "Oh! Im Hyejin." He smiles "Nice to meet you Hyejin." He extends his arm and shakes my hand. I smile back and we do our separate things, occasionally interacting. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look towards Alex. "Hey, we're here!" I smile at the cheerful boy and take off my headphones, leaving them around my neck. We look through the window and pull into the drive way of a large and beautiful building. "Is this the place were going to live in for 4 weeks?" He asks shocked and I shrug. "I think so." "Woahh." He gawks in awe as the bus parks and the driver opens the doors. Everyone stands up and heads out into the hallway of the bus, exiting excitedly. The girl behind me pushes me and I land on the driveway floor with a bleeding knee. "Why are you here?" The girl asks and I look up to see a girl from my class. "You dont deserve to be here." She scoffs and walks away. My eyes roll and my jaw tightens. I stand up and attempt to dust off my body, causing me to accidentally touch my now stinging knee. I groan and head inside through the door everyone else went in. Once I go in I see 8 boys on the stage and everyone standing in front of it. Before I get to properly process whats going on one of the boys on the stage's eyes open wide as he speaks into his mic while making eye contact with me. "Are you ok?" I look around and then look back at the boy speaking, realizing that he was speaking to me. I nod and he smiles making the other boys on the stage to look over. A different one speaks while heading off stage and coming to me "How did that happen?" I look at the idiot that pushed me and tighten my knuckles before looking down. "I tripped coming off the bus." I say, not wanting to start any drama. He smiles sadly before tilting his head to be in my vision."You can tell me if she hurt you, you know." He states making me quickly look at him shocked. "How did I know?" "No offense but your not that good at hiding who your looking at." He shrugs playfully and smiles at me, causing me to smile back. He gently holds my wrist and speaks into his mic. "Ill be right back, were going to grab a bandaid." The room echos with ok's and ooh's as we leave the room. We enter another room on the left and he lets go of my hand, walking over to a shelf with a small box of bandaids on it. He grabs the bandaids and some disinfectant and walks toward me. He holds both items in one hand and pulls a chair over. "Sit down." He says and I sit down crossing my legs. He looks at me cocking an eyebrow humorously. "Your going to have to uncross your legs girl." I laugh and he laughs back before I uncross my legs, giving him proper access to my bleeding knee. "This is going to sting so try not to yell" he states with a sorry smile and I nod. He sprays the disinfectant for the first time and I immediately feel the stinging pain envelope my leg. He stops and looks at me, making sure I'm ok. I nod at him and he continues. Before I know it my knee has two bandages in an X and he smiles at me before putting everything away. "So, Im sure i'll find out either way but whats ur name?" I smile and look down as we exit the room. "Song Hyejin." He smiles. "Thats a pretty name," I smile back and he continues. "Han Jisung." We talk and laugh until we get to the entrance doors. He pauses before we go in and he speaks. "Ive got a good feeling about you." He smiles and opens the door for us. I smile back and enter the room with him entering behind me. "Were backk~" He playfully sings into the mic and I head to all the trainees. They introduce themselves as Straykids. The multi*million selling kpop group. All the trainees introduce themselves and its my turn. I bring the mic to my mouth and speak. "Im Song Hyejin." "Hi Hyejin!" Han speaks and waves playfully, making me laugh. "Hi Han." I wave back and he smiles. The leader Bangchan speaks. "This is where you all will stay for the next 4 weeks." I look to Alex as I remember he said the exact same thing on the bus. Chan pauses and looks at us before continuing. "Theres a cafeteria, your dorms are separated by gender, theres a bathroom in each dorm room. There are multiple practice rooms throughout the house and this room is the main performance room." He pauses and starts once again. "You'll have some time to unpack and hang out and then you will showcase your skills to us here using the songs you were asked to prepare. Good luck!" The boys exit the stage and Han comes over to me. "Want me to show you your room?" A camera comes up from behind him showing our interaction. I shrug and answer the eager boy in front of me. "Sure." He smiles and takes my hand in his. He drags us outside to the bus to grab my stuff. He looks at me and lets go of my hand. "You grab one i'll grab the other." I nod and we grab my luggage. He leads us to a door that I haven't been in before. The holds the door open and the camera man holds the door for Han. He bows to the cameraman and we walk past the stairs to a hidden elevator. "Found it!" Han exclaims and presses a button on the outside. It opens and we go inside with the cameraman following. After a few seconds of silence we make eye contact and he smiles at me before speaking. "I think the members will really like you." I smile back. "I sure hope so." We get to my floor and he leads me to my room. "Do you want me to stay and help you unpack?" He asks me and I look at him slightly shocked. "Dont you have stuff to do? I mean you guys are looking for the new member after all." He shrugs "we have everything planned out."
"Like what?" I ask while putting my luggage on my new bed. "Well today we have the audition portion and whoever doesnt suit our group goes home. Then we have 2 performances and one of them is with the members of Straykids, and then we have a photoshoot with the new member," I nod my head while he speaks. "Also where should I put this?" I look and see him pointing to my suitcase. "Oh just bring it over here with this one." He nods and puts my suitcase on my bed. "Im so glad we dont get roommates." He laughs at my statement "Yeah?" "Yeah, I like having my space, plus what if we dont get along?" He chuckles again, sitting on my bed, "Thats true" he pauses as I put the now empty suitcase on the floor and grab the one Jisung brought up. "Do you always think so ahead like that?" I nod and smile to myself. "All the time, it works out sometimes but it's kinda annoying." He laughs. "I get it." We talk as I unpack my suitcase and as soon as I'm done a familiar voice erupts from the speakers. "Get ready for lunch everyone!" I look at Han as he gets up from my bed. "Well thats my que, see you later!"