"Please go to the stage, good luck everyone." I look into the mirror to see a cute Felix with sweat dripping down his neck. He finds my gaze and winks at me before walking over and back hugging me. "We got this, now lets get changed." We laugh and walk to his room, grabbing his clothes and heading to my room changing in there. We walk to the performance room two floors below the dorms. We reach the performance room and sit down in the front, talking about our choreography and if we want to make any last minute changes. We watch the others performances and soon Chan calls us up. We give each other a quick hug before going up to the stage.

(Were the first ones, you can watch more if you want :] )

We finish the performance and I look around to see open mouths of admiration and shock making me laugh. Felix grabs my hand gently and spins me around giggling before giving me a long and loving hug. We walk down the stage hand in hand and sit down where we sat before. Chan goes to the middle of the stage and laughs before speaking into his microphone  "Wow, that was" he paused at looked at me with a cocked brow and a smirk on his face. "That was something." He laughs and continues speaking. "We've decided to reveal the final member after Dinner." A series of groans and exhausted sighs echo through the room. "I know! I know! But you guys need to eat up!" Me and Felix laugh and he takes my hand in his before kissing the back of it. Everyone gets up and Felix and I follow, hand in hand. We walk into the cafeteria and Felix drags us to the kitchen. "Woah! What are we doing now?" He pouts and crosses his arms making a few stray hairs fall into his face. I laugh at the cute boy in front of me and move the hair, repositioning it into the rest. A blush creeps onto his face, beautifully decorating his freckles with a soft pink hue. He looks into my eyes softly and he steps closer, eyes softly darting from my eyes to my lips. He snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me closer, burying my face in his chest whilst resting his chin on my head. We stay like this for a bit until Seungmin comes over "What are you two doing?" Felix leaves our embrace but stays close, turning around to face Seungmin. "They're hugging, what does it look like?" Leeknow joins in with a sarcastic tone and crossed arms. "Why though?" Seungmin asks directing his question toward us. "Because they want to." Leeknow immediately answers for us. Seungmin shrugs and walks up to us, giving Felix and I both a hug. "Well that was out of character." Felix states, making me and Leeknow laugh at him. "Your not wrong." Leeknow states after regaining his breath. "So!" I turn to Felix and he stares down at me. "What are we making?" His look intensifies as he stares down at me, causing my breath to hitch. "Yah dont look at her like that!" Leeknow comes over to us and pulls me to his chest, shielding me from the now intense Yongbokk. Felix laughs and shakes his head. "Im just playing around." Leeknows grasp on me loosens and he lets me go, resting his hand on my lower back. A bright red forms over my cheeks during this interaction and the boys start laughing at me, making me redden harder and them laugh harder. I leave and run over to the rest of the boys. Hiding behind I.N. "Woah, who are you hiding from princess?" I put my pointer finger on my lips, signaling for him to be quiet and he nods, laughing at me like I'm a little kid. "You're too cute." He says before facing forward to find both Felix and Leeknow. "So you're who shes hiding from." They laugh and nod before I.N turns around and picks me up bridal style, hiding my face in his chest so that the boys in front of us dont make fun of me. "Look!" Seungmin says. "Her ears are turning red!" Seungmin says once more, gaining the attention of all 8 members making them laugh at me too." I groan and I.N takes me to a back table of the cafeteria, sitting down with me in his lap. I slowly look up at the boy and he smiles endearingly at me, reaching his hand up to my face and tucking my hair behind my ear. "Its nice not being the cute one for once." I laugh at the boy as I rest my head on his chest. We lock eyes and stare at each other. I havent spoken to I.N, Seungmin, or Changbin much but I can tell they're really great people. I'm going to try to hang out with them more. "Everyone please come outside of the house for the final evaluation." I exhale and I.N puts his hand on my cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. "Your going to do great, dont worry." He picks me up bridal style and stands back up, taking us both outside. We get outside and he puts me down before taking my hand in his, we walk to the others and Chan begins talking once more. "Before we reveal the new and final member." He laughs "we would just like to say thank you for participating and being kind humans." We smile at Chan and he smiles back before continuing. "The winner of Straykids Survival and the official 9th member of Straykids is" Chan pauses for suspense before locking eyes with me and smiling wide. "Song Hyejin!" My mouth opens in shock and I immediately bring a hand up to cover it. The members and Alex come over, congratulating me and hugging me as tears threaten to fall. "Oh no!" Han yells as my face gets drenched in tears. Everyone gives me a big group hug making the tears stop and flow again. "I cant believe I finally debuted." I whisper as tears fall down an drench the shirts of the boys around me. The boys move back and Chan moves forward. "You did it, and we are so proud of you," he pauses and smiles, stroking my hair and I hiccup from crying. "Welcome to Straykids Hyejin."