17

I breathe in and out softly, slightly unaware of my surroundings but very aware of the warmth radiating from the body holding me tight. I warm up as the sun from Chans window hits my face directly, causing a golden glow to present itself. I hear the creek of Chans door and footsteps softly shuffling over to the bed. Soft hands brush a few strands behind my ear and rest against my face. "Pretty." The male whispers under his breath and my eyes flutter open tiredly. I look up and see a slightly flustered Han, I smile at him before attempting to turn to him in Chans grasp. I turn slightly and Chans grasp on my waist tightens as he pulls me closer. I laugh softly at the cute boy and kiss his forehead, causing him to wake up as-well. He looks at me and smiles before leaning in and kissing my nose softly. "Alright lover boy let me go." I state with a playful eye roll and Chan chuckles, letting me go. I get up and run to Han, playfully wrapping my arms around him. "Air!" I gasp and Han makes eye contact with me. We pause and break out in a fit of laughter which ultimately winds up with me laughing on the floor. "Ok you two, go get ready for the day." We nod, still laughing. Once I catch my breath a hand is offered to me from Han. I smile at him and take his hand, getting up with his help. Suddenly I realize how warm and large his hand is, our hands fit together so well. He starts to walk and intertwines our hands. Honestly I don't mind, I haven't talked to Han much since the competition so I'm glad were hanging around each other. We get to the stairs and a shiver runs down my spine, why is it so cold today? I ask myself. Han looks at me and tilts his head. "Cold?" I nod and he smiles brightly, dragging me to what I'm guessing is his room. He opens the door and we head inside, he gently nudges me to sit on his bed as he walks to his closet. He looks at me simultaneously while rummaging through his closet. He finally closes his closet and holds three sweaters in his hands. He smiles at me cutely and places them on the bed next to me. "Which one do you want Miss Clumsy?" I smile at the old nickname and pick the sweater I like the most. He puts the other two away with a smile still evident on his face and I put his sweater on. He intertwines our hands, walking into the hallway again and walking towards my room to change my shorts for pants. While walking I catch Han's scent mixed with my own, I look at his sweater and my face flushes at the fact that I smell like Han. We go into my room and I change before we walk back into the hallway and stumble into Leeknow trying to feed Hyunjin tissues. Han and I look at each other and laugh while shaking our heads at the boys antics. "Guys?" I decide to speak up and the boys immediately stop. They turn to us and Hyunjin runs to me with his eyes sparkling. "Hyejin my savior!" I chuckle as he spins me around, back hugging me. "Hey you stole my Hyejin!" Han yells playfully and we all laugh as Hyunjin sticks out his tongue. Blowing a raspberry to him. Han smirks and he gently steals me away from Hyunjin, kissing my cheeks and blowing a raspberry to Hyunjin. They keep stealing me away from the other until Leeknow takes me away from the both of them. "Yah, you guys are going to give her brain damage!" He scolds them and I chuckle, slightly dizzy from being spun so quickly. They both apologize to me and I smile, kissing both of their heads, before they go back to bickering. We make it downstairs and they say one last thing to eachother before Hyunjin goes to the couch where Seungmin, I.N and Changbin are. "Dance better." "Rap better!" Han yells at the boy who has already made it to the couch in such a short time. I laugh and Han looks at me, smiling cutely. Chan comes down the stairs behind us and counts everyone, including the ones on the couch. "Alright thats all of us." He smiles in true dad fashion and he tells everyone to come to the door so we can leave. He walks over to me and Leeknow and he kisses my head before walking to the door and waiting for everyone. Eventually everyone comes and we go to the car. Leeknow silently opens the door for me, winking at me before I go in. He gets in the car after me with Felix behind him. "Can I sit next to Hyejin?" Felix asks the both of us and I smile at his cuteness. Leeknow shrugs and looks at me. "I sit in between you two." Felix nods and smiles as I sit on the floor of the car so Leeknow can move to my spot. I crouch and go over Leeknow to sit next to both him and Felix. We start driving and I drift off. The car stops and I open my eyes, looking up to see Leeknow looking out the window. "He's really pretty." I mumble without realizing, Leeknow smirks and looks down at me. "Thank you baby." My eyes widen and I put a hand over my mouth, causing him and the guys watching me to laugh. I give up and snuggle up to Felix. He gives me his beautiful signature Felix smile and Chan parks the car. "Is everyone ready?" Yes's erupt through out the car and we all get out. I lock my hand with Felix's and he smiles at me sweetly before leaning in and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I walk closer to him and put my head on his shoulder as he smiles, wrapping his arm around my waist. We make it inside JYP and we head to the studio. On the way we see JYP and he stops, making eye contact with me. "Welcome to the group Hyejin!" I smile and shake the hand given to me. "Thank you sir." He laughs and we go on our own way. I put a hand on my heart, looking at Felix in awe. "Did you see that?!" I whisper shout and he laughs, patting my head and nodding. We walk into the studio and Chan sits in the producer chair while I.N gets ready first. Being here is going to be a lot of fun.

This was todays fit just incase you wanted an image 🤷🏻‍♀️