19

Minho heads to the kitchen, starting on the dinner. We all branch out and do whatever, when I start getting tired. I yawn and walk up the stairs to my room for a nap. I open my door and flop on my bed, breathing in and out softly as my chest rises and falls. "Hyejinnnn~" Hyunjin sings my name as he opens the door swiftly. He pauses, looking at my sleepy state. "You alright?" I nod and smile, sitting up. "Whats up Hyun?" He smiles and takes his hands out from behind his back, showing a brand new blow dryer brush. "I stole Jisung's styling brush and I wanted to do your hair." I smile widely at the boy, nodding my head. "Sit behind me, there's an outlet right there." I say pointing to the wall my bed is rested on. He smiles and plugs in the brush, waiting for it to heat up before warning me and styling my hair. I start to close my eyes again as I feel my warm hair on my back and Hyunjin's soft brush strokes. He chuckles, kissing my head as he does the last section. "Done!" He says and turns off the tool, resting it gently on the bed-side table so it doesn't burn anything. Without realizing, I slowly lean back until I'm in Hyunjin's arms. "Wow you really are tired, huh?" He chuckles as I nod softly. "Do you want me to leave?" I shake my head and he laughs lovingly. "Do you want to cuddle?" He asks and I nod, sinking deeper into his warm body. His arms wrap around my waist and he repositions us so that he's on his back and I'm laying on him with my head on his chest. As soon as he repositions us I fall asleep, taking in Hyunjins scent. A soft knock on my bedroom door wakes me up, I tilt my head upwards without realizing and feel Hyunjins lips softly brush against mine. My eyes widen slightly when the sound of the door opening breaks me out of my thoughts. "Hey Baby." Leeknow whispers and watches with a smile as I sit up, stretching while still in Hyunjin's arms. Hyunjin sits up with me and leans his body against mine, resting his chin on my shoulder. I look at the cute boy and giggle, causing a cute reaction in him and he smiles with his signature adorable smile. I cant contain my adoration for this man and I turn around swiftly, being careful not to hurt him and sit on his lap with my legs draped over his own. Cupping his face and planting multiple kisses all over his face, leaving lip tint from a couple hours ago in kiss shaped marks all over his face. He laughs and when I'm done I just sit there staring at him with a loving smile on my face. Adoring his any and every move. He wraps his hands around my waist and kisses me lovingly on the cheek. "Woah you two are like a married couple." Changbin states, causing us to look over and see everyone in our door way. We look back at each other and laugh. I hear footsteps come over to us and feel soft yet strong arms pick me up and take me in their arms. I look up and see I.N pouting at Hyunjin. "You have to share her!" I laugh at the boy and he carries me downstairs with Hyunjin and the others following behind. "Hi" I say with a wide smile and he stops in his tracts, face growing red and mouth opening to speak. "Don't make me feed you instead of you eating yourself." I laugh at the boy and he gives me a large peck on the cheek. He brings us to the table where the food is and he sits down with me in his lap. The boys fill up the table and we begin eating, only stopping to talk or to adore one another. This is such a healthy environment. I smile widely and we finish up dinner, heading to the couch together to watch a movie. I end up in Jisung's warm arms as we cuddle into each other, slowly drifting off like everyone else.

Sorry that this was such a short chapter! Ive been really sick and have a lot of school work. Thank you for all the support!