15

"Are you ok with Horror movies?" He asks with concern in his face and I nod. I get scared sometimes but it's very rare. He tilts his head with a sad expression and I raise my eyebrow. "What's wrong Minnie?" He brings a hand up to my face, caressing my cheek. "Does it still hurt?" My eyebrows raise in shock at how well this boy knows me. "How did you know?" He smiles and kisses my hand while keeping eye contact. "You've been nodding to everything lately. Normally you have something to say." I smile at the boy who notices me and look down. "When Changbin-" I stop talking and reevaluate my sentence, I don't want to make Changbin look like he did it on purpose when he didnt. "When I fell I landed on my knee and I have really messed up knees." Seungmin's hand runs down my body from my face to my knee, putting his hand on the ice pack "May I take a look?" I nod and he gently lifts the ice pack, turning my leg and glancing at me to see if it hurts or not. As he looks at me and genuinely cares for me my breath stops. I get lost in my thoughts until he moves a part of my knee that makes me gasp in pain . "Are you two ok over there?" Chan yells and Seungmin looks at me, I shake my head and he responds to Chan. "Yeah Hyejin got scared by the movie." Chan hums back and I mouth a "Thank you" to the boy as he smiles at me. He puts his fingers on the part that hurts. "It's dislocated, do you want me to relocate it or take you to the hospital?" My eyes widen. "Relocate it?". He nods and hands me a pillow before telling me to squeeze it. I nod and he counts down from three before relocating it. He places each hand on a different side of my knee, making me lost in my thoughts again until I hear this first thing when I zone back in. "1" I brace myself and squeeze the pillow as hard as I can as he quickly jolts my knee back into place. I stop myself from screaming and I sit up quickly, sending myself into a hazed state. "You ok Hye?" I nod before putting one hand on his shoulder and the other on the top on the couch to steady myself. "Hye?" I shake myself out of the haze and feel normal again. "I'm alright, I sat up way too fast." I look up at him and he looks concerned and sort of angry. He picks me up like how he did before and he pauses the movie, walking us up to the others and sitting me down on a chair at the island of the kitchen. "Chan how long is food going to take?" He asks slightly irrated. "I'm plating it now, is everything ok?" Seungmin looks at me with a challenging look and I sigh, allowing him to tell the others. "When Changbin dropped Hyejin" I sigh before he continues the story. "She landed on her left knee and she has a history of bad knees, she played it off but I checked it and she dislocated it but she didn't want me to tell you guys so she asked me to relocate it, to which I did and then she got up too fast and almost fainted which means Hyejin hasn't eaten properly." He spoke fast yet as soon as he was done the food was on the table and he grabbed a fork and a plate, putting some food on the plate and feeding me like a baby. "Seung-" "I don't want to hear anything from you Missy." I pout and he motions for me to open my mouth so I do and he shoves more food inside until he is satisfied with the amount that I ate. He puts the plate and fork in the sink and picks me up again saying "We will be down soon." Before he walks away with me in his arms. "Seung-" He glared down at me and I stop talking. He walks to my room and pins me on the wall, leaning in. "Why haven't you been eating." He asks intimidatingly. "I have. You just saw me!" His jaw tightens and he sighs "Don't raise your voice at me right now." "What's wrong? Has something been bothering you this much?" "Seung-" "I just want you to be happy!" Tears sting his eyes and he crumbles down to the floor. "Minnie.." I sit down and try to lift up his head. He gets up and walks to my bed before throwing himself on it, "I just want you to be happy." He whispers in pain as it stings my heart. "Minnie.." He looks at me and I kneel in front of him. "No kneeling on your knee." He grabs me and picks me up, sitting me on his lap. I smile and cup his face with both my hands. "I am happy Minnie, you all make me happy." His tears stifle but start again. "But what if one day something bad happens and we're not there to help you?" He hiccups between words and I laugh before kissing the tip of his nose. "Then I'd still love you all and you would still make me happy." He smiles with tears dancing around his shiny eyes as he pulls me in towards him. He leans in and kisses the side of my mouth. He looks from my eyes to my lips and almost gives in before pulling me into a hug. "I'm sorry Hye. I shouldn't have gotten mad." I smile and squeeze him "Don't worry Minnie, you care and that's the most important part." He laughs and we stand up, stretching before we walk into the hall way. "Wait Hye!" I turn around and he catches up with me, "You shouldn't walk down the stairs with your knee." He almost whispers. "Need help My Love?" Felix peeks his head up from the stairs and I nod before he comes over and picks me up bridal style spinning me around like a Princess, making me giggle. He smiles at me and kisses my cheek before bringing us downstairs with Seungmin following.