21

After Felix explains what happened we stand there in silence, being stared at by our leader. "Felix," Felix looks up at him. "Go to sleep for now and we will all talk in the morning." Felix nods, looking between me and Chan before coming up to me and pecking me before going to his room. I watch Felix go to his room until he leaves my field of vision. "Hyejin." Chan speaks my name softly. "I really promised myself that if this ever were to happen I wouldn't be selfish." He sighs and looks at me, stepping closer. "But, I just don't think I care right now." He kisses me passionately much like Felix but with a strong sense of longing. I kiss back, gently holding his tear stained face. We pull away and look at each other sadly. I genuinely pout at both the boy in front of me and the situation. I love him too, but what about Felix? What about the company? The Group.. We stare at each other with a sad silence, both unable to find useable words. Tears threaten to fall out of my eyes, causing me to look up and blink them away. I look back at Chan with a sad gaze, "Chan, I love you but the company-" "I know." He cuts me off, pausing and holding my hand in his, "I didn't expect anything, I just had to tell you, to show you." I smile softly, looking down at the floor as tears fall. I start to sniffle as the crying continues. I feel Chan's hand leave my own and he walks closer, gently guiding my head to his chest as I sob softly into his warm sweater. I breathe in his scent between sobs and slowly calm down, not having the energy for anything anymore. The cries stop til all I'm left with is harsh sniffles, occasionally shaking my body. Chan brushes a strand of hair behind my ear "Today's been long enough, lets go to bed, hm?" I nod and he kisses the top of my head before picking me up bridal style. He carries us up the stairs and walks through the hallway, going directly to my room. He opens the door and gently puts me on my bed before walking back to the door and stepping outside. "Ill be right back." I nod, sitting in silence with my own thoughts, wondering what I could do in this horrible situation. To be honest I think I love all the boys but the company-. I sigh harshly, interrupting my own thoughts. What can we do? How do I tell Felix? HeY oUr LeAdEr JuSt CoNfEsSeD tO mE AfTeR yOu DiD aNd I lIkE bOtH oF yOu. Like what? I furrow my eyebrows and pout my lips, shaking the stupidity out of my brain and just sitting in silence until the door opens gently, revealing a comfortably dressed Chan with one of his hoodies in his hand. He walks up to me with a sweet and soft smile, handing me his sweater and turning around. I slide off my bed and stand up, taking my clothes off and putting on Chan's hoodie. He knows I'm a sucker for scents. I smile and walk to him, wrapping my arms around his waist as he hugs me close to him by my shoulders, caressing my back with his free hand. "Lets sleep hmm?" I shake my head, leaning into his touch. "No?" He asks confusedly and I nod, "We have to talk about this whole thing." He hums in agreement as he lowers his hands down to my waist. We look at each other before he gestures his head towards the bed. I walk to the bed and sit down, watching as he walks to me, pulling the covers down and sliding in. He gives me a few seconds to snuggle up to him and get comfortable before pulling the blankets up, keeping us warm. "I really do love you Hyejin, I cant imagine a day without you and I have no idea how I lived for so many years without you." I look up at him and he leans in, capturing me in a sweet and soft kiss. I smile softly as a yawn threatens to escape. "I love you too Channie, so much." He smiles brightly at me, "Then theres nothing else to it." He holds me closer to him, planting a sweet kiss on my head. "What about the company?" Chan continues to hold me lovingly, "They don't need to know." I sigh sadly, "Someone, Somehow, Somewhere is going to find out and that could really damage SKZ." He sighs, taking my face in his hands softly and kissing me passionately. "Were going to talk to the members, see if any of them feel this way, then we'll discuss everything and if we feel like someone is catching on we'll tell JYP." He pauses, kissing me once more before continuing. "He may not be everyones favorite but he really is a good man and he will understand, I promise." I nod, nuzzling further into him and resting my head on his chest, listening to his soft heart beat. "I love you Hye." I smile and close my eyes, taking in his being. "I love you too Channie." I whisper as we fall asleep in my quiet room with the rain gently tapping the windows.