Everyone goes back inside and are told to pack their bags. I head up to my room to see Alex there in tears. As soon as he sees me he runs up to me lifting me up and hugging me, stuffing his face into my neck while crying. I comfort him and stroke his hair. "Its ok Alex, you still have a long way to go." He moves his head back to look at me and nods while sniffling. I wipe his falling tears and speak once more. "Dont forget to think of me every step of the way!" He chuckles as tears threaten to fall from his eyes. "Im going to miss you, you little bug" he cries again causing me to pull him closer, resting my head on his. He breathes in and out as I soothe him. He lets go of me and we walk into my room. "Give me your phone." I say as he sits on my bed. He tilts his head in confusion and I repeat myself "Just give me your phone you big baby."he laughs and hands me his unopened phone. I put my number in and change my contact name to "bug🐞" I give the phone back to its owner and he laughs at the name. "I literally called you that once!" I shrugged and he laughed once more. "I felt like it fit." He smiles at me and gets up, giving me one last bear hug. "Bye bug." He lets go and starts walk out of my room. "Bye big baby." He smiles at me before closing my door for the last time. I sniffle and choke back my tears before packing up the two suitcases I originally brought here. Memories of Jisung and Chan helping me flooding back, making me laugh. I say bye to my room and leave with my suitcases. I roam around this floor and bump into Jisung. "Hey clumsy, looking for the elevator I presume?" He says while looking at me and my suitcases. We laugh and I nod before he takes one suitcase and my hand. I look up at him and he leans in, pecking my lips quickly before smiling at my blushing face and leading me to the elevator. We walk in and he presses floor 1, turning the elevator on and making it start up, taking us downstairs. We reach the first floor and we walk out to see the rest of Straykids and an empty house. They smile and Changbin walks up to me, engulfing me in a hug before speaking. "I know we barely talked but now your my sister so I'll treat you like one and hopefully we can spend some time together." I nod and smile "Id actually love that." He smiles and sighs a breath of anxiety. "Good I was scared for a second." We laugh and Seungmin speaks up. "How come you've never approached me or him?" He asks with genuine curiosity, making me smile. "I was always intimidated by you Seungmin and as for Changbin." I pause and turn to him. "You've always reminded me of my brother I have back home and I've been meaning to talk to you but you were always busy." Changbin pouts and gives me another hug. "Im glad you weren't scared of me." Leeknow smirks and speaks up. "Yeah thats a first." "YAH" Changbin yells at him and I can feel the brotherly love, making me smile wide. Im going to love it here. We walk to a big van and Han takes my other suitcase, putting them both in the trunk. Chan speaks up. "We've decided that to celebrate your first day as a Straykid we should go to Jeju!" My eyes light up and Hyunjin realizes this. "Look at her adorable eyes!" He runs up to me and squishes my cheeks before giving me a quick hug, standing next to me once letting go. Seungmin speaks up. "I heard they just opened a new paint ball place." My eyes sparkle once more and Hyunjin gushes at me. Hyunjin raises his hand in the air and yells for all 9 of us to hear. "I call sitting with Hyejin!" I laugh at his cuteness and lock my arm in his, "Hyejin you're going to make Hyunjin faint." Chan yells teasingly and I look up at Hyunjins red and sulky face. I laugh at him and he looks down at me, a smile immediately forming on his face, "How are you so cute!" He scrunches his nose after asking me. "I KNOW HOW." Changbin screams "Her 엄마 엄마 ga 엄마 엄마 ga." Changbin sings while dancing to OMG by New jeans. We laugh at the boy whilst some look at him unamused. The directors tell us to get in the car and Hyunjin opens the door of the van before going up the stars and offering me his hand . "Princess." I giggle at him and take his hand, going up the stairs. Once I get to the top he pulls me close and holds me there until Chan warns us. "Move it you two!" He lets go of my waist and grabs my hand, walking us to the second row. "I call the window seat!" Changbin yells and walks past me and Hyunjin sitting down in the window seat. "Hyunjinah! Sit next to me." Changbin says and Hyunjin makes a funny disgusted face at him before walking us over to the other side of the second row. He makes eye contact with me and I laugh, looking back over at Changbin to see him smothering I.N. "You guys are awesome." I say while laughing and his eyes light up, we sit down next to each other and he keeps staring at me endearingly while I laugh. I look back at the boy, still slightly laughing before speaking. "What?" He cocks his eye brow and shakes his head, still staring at me. "Your looking at me like your in love with me." I laugh again and he smiles at me, a pink hue adorning his beautifully sculpted face. My eyes widen and we laugh at each other. "Maybe I am." He says and shrugs before scooting closer to me and smothering me in hugs like Changbin and I.N. The van is filled with the laughter and talking of Straykids and occasionally snores coming from Changbin and I.N who surprisingly fell asleep despite their hyper antics. These people are really amazing.