14

"It seems like I do Squirrel boy." We laugh and take the Suitcases inside. As we walk up to the door Chan comes and holds it open for us, allowing us to walk in without struggle. When we walk in, we see the rest of the members in a line facing us. I stop walking and just stand there awkwardly. "Uhh" I let out and they start laughing. I raise my eyebrow and cross my arms, waiting for an explanation on their odd behavior and they pull out paint guns from behind their backs. My eyes widen and I run to the back of the house, opening the door to the backyard while giggling like a little kid. I open the door and start sprinting with Chan directly on my trail. He speeds up and comes close enough for me to grab him, so without thinking I turn around and jump, wrapping my legs loosely around his torso before spinning and pinning him to the floor. I land on top of him, us both panting and I take his paintball gun, before standing back up to see the rest of the boys with mouths wide open. I laugh and point my gun to the closest target beside Chan, Hyunjin. He laughs and puts his hands in the air. "Sorry Prince." I laugh and send him a wink before splattering white paint on his shirt. He drops down dramatically and I step over him, heading to the others. Han surrenders to my side and together we attempt to take out the rest. We stand back to back and aim, shooting down Changbin, I.N and Seungmin but missing Leeknow and Felix. Han takes on Leeknow and I take on Felix. While we point our guns at each other he starts flirting with me. "Your so pretty Hyejin." I smile and my face tints, I roll my eyes, now keeping them on my target. "You are too Lix" His face tints pink and we continue walking in a circle til we hear a shoot and I look over to see Han on the floor "Noo!" I dramatically yell, laughing directly after and I sprint over to Han, giving him a kiss on the forehead before taking his gun and aiming both guns at Leeknow and Felix. "This is like an action movie." Hyunjin says from the corner, making me laugh. I hear a paintball gun load and I shoot both of mine, causing Leeknow and Felix to drop down dramatically. "I win." I smile and laugh while helping everyone up one by one. "You could seriously become a sniper or something." Han says as I help him up. I laugh and dismiss his comment. "Maybe in another story." (😏) We all go back inside once I make sure that everyone puts the guns away. Chan and Leeknow start cooking and I walk over to the staircase. I put my hands on my hips as I try to figure out how to bring everything up. "Need a helping hand?" I turn around and see Changbin. I smile at him and nod before he grabs two of my suitcases as I carry the other two. "How do we even get them up there?" I ask and he laughs. "Sheer luck Hye." I shake my head and laugh, following his lead. He grabs the handles of the suitcases and hauls them up seamlessly without banging the stairs. I, on the other hand, try doing the same but as a result of me not being as buff as Changbin my suitcases bump against the stairs a bit. Once I reach the top of the stairs I'm out of breath and I look up to see a totally fine and content Changbin laughing at me. I cross my arms and push my suitcases towards him. "Ok Mr. Strong, if your so good carry 4 at the same time." I shrug and step away, fully not expecting him to commit to it. To my surprise he takes 2 in each hand and brings them to what I suspect is my new room. I stare at him with my mouth agape and he turns around smirking. "Like what you see Hye?" I turn bright red and avert my gaze, following him to my room. Once we reach my room I open the door and he rolls the suitcases in. "It's plain so you can decorate it to your liking." I smile and nod. "Thank you." I speak and he smiles, walking over to me and attempting at engulfing me in an almost suffocating Changbin hug before I tilt my head to make it look like I'm about to kiss him. He turns red and holds my chin lightly, turning my head to give me a kiss on the cheek and letting go of the very much appreciated Changbin hug. "No problem Hye." We let go of eachother and he picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder before opening my door and walking out into the hallway. I squeal at his action and yell at him, hitting him lightly. "Let me go!" He shakes his head. "Changbin put me down!" I laugh at the end of the sentence and he shakes his head again. "This is what you get for being a brat." Flashbacks of how bold I was just seconds ago flooding my memory and heating up my face. He walks down the stairs with me still over his shoulder and Felix runs up to me, covering my butt. "Woah! Wrong time to wear shorts darling." He warns me, smiling cutely. "Bin you should put her down before Chan sees, you both would get an earful." Just as he finishes his sentence Chan rounds the corner. "Who's getting an earful?" As if on cue Changbin drops me on the floor, making me land on my bad knee. I stifle the pain and act like it's fine but Felix sees and smiles at me apologetically. "Changbin!" Chan yells and he looks down at me. "I'm so sorry Hye! I didn't mean too, Chan startled me." I smile at him, biting back a wince as I stand with the help of Felix. "Don't worry about it Binnie." I put a hand on his chest briefly and speak once more "I'm ok." I smile at him but get lifted up off the ground by a boy who smells different than Felix. I look up to see the gaze of Seungmin. He smiles at me and adjusts our position so my legs are wrapped around his waist and his hands are on my lower thighs. "Let's watch a movie while we wait for food, hmm?" I nod and then turn red at the realization of our position. He laughs, kissing my cheek before walking us over to the couch and sitting me down. "I'll be right back." He speaks before heading off into the kitchen. I stare off into space for a bit until I hear footsteps. I turn and see Seungmin with an ice pack. "Here honey." He gently rests it on my knee before sitting next to me and wrapping his arm around me. He grabs the remote and reads the discription of one of the movies out loud, the discription intrigued the both of us but it was a horror movie. "Are you ok with Horror movies?" He asks with concern in his face and I nod. I get scared sometimes but it's very rare.