11

"So whos going to be on who's paintball team?" I.N asks. We talk and discuss teams, coming up with I.N, Me and Han (Team Blue), Seungmin and Changbin (Team Yellow), Hyunjin and Chan, (Team Green), and Felix and Leeknow (Team Red). Before eventually trailing away from the subject and laughing about our own little things. I finish my food first as I've been filling up easily lately and I sit back, listening to the others funny conversations, occasionally laughing with them. "You ok Hun?" Leeknow asks, making me look up to see a genuine concern showing from his eyes. I smile and nod, waving it off. I miss my family a lot, this loving atmosphere made me realize how long I haven't seen my family. Tears sting the brim of my eyes and I raise my arm up, harshly wiping them away before they fall. I hear rustling coming from in front of me but don't bother to check it out. Out of nowhere I feel a long and warming hug. I look up and see Leeknow, rubbing my back and comforting me. "It's ok my baby, I've got you." He whispers comfortingly into my neck. The tears spill out of my eyes and onto his shirt, making me attempt at pulling away. He looks at me as I have a hand on his chest. "What's wrong my baby?" He whispers for no one else to hear and I bring a hand up to cover my face. "I don't want to ruin your shirt." I hiccup between words and he laughs. "Don't worry about it sweetheart." He comes closer and hugs me tighter than before, picking me up and bringing me to his seat. He sits down with me on his lap and it gains the others attention. "Is she ok?" Hyunjin asks and he reassures them. "She'll be ok." He rubs his hand up and down my back as I melt under his sweet actions. I attempt to sit up with tears still stinging my now red eyes. as I sit up and cover my face, his hand slides down to my waist, the other hand coming up to cup my face. I slowly drop my hands and he wipes my tears softly and lovingly with a sweet and reassuring smile. "Can I take Hyejin into me and Felix's group?" He asks out loud and Chan answers, "I don't see why not." Everyone soon finishes their food and I finish crying, Chan, Seungmin, and Changbin clean up and throw the trash away while I'm still seated on Leeknows lap with my head rested on his shoulder. They come back and the mood lightens as everyone sees that I'm no longer crying. Leeknow stands with me in his arms and puts me down, grabbing my hand and walking to the others. "Alright! Let's do this!" I yell in excitement and the excitement kicks in through all the members. Felix jumps over to me and Leeknow and he looks like a cute cat on Catnip. I smile at the boy as he jumps around us. "Hyejin I'm so glad you're with us!" He stops jumping around and gives me a big back hug swaying left and right. I smile and Chan tells us that it's time to go inside. Lix stops hugging me and grabs my left hand as Leeknow grabs my right. We head inside and Chan hands the company credit card to the cashier. She scans the card and tells us to go in and that a person will be waiting for us. We go inside and see a guy that tells us the rules. "This is a big party of people!" He laughs and speaks again "the rules are no blind firing, No discharging paintball markers outside the designated shooting areas, No shooting at people not wearing protective equipment,No carrying or moving the bunkers or field parts, No knives or other weapons, and no wiping off paint hits while still on the field. And lastly, the winners are determined on how many times they hit their targets. Enjoy!" We put on the protective padding he gave us and each grab a paintball gun. We head outside and wait for the timer. "3" the countdown erupts from the speakers as Me, Leeknow, and Felix decide to split up for maximum coverage. "2" I run around and find and large house to hide in, I look up and there's a secret second floor with a big window to shoot out of. I climb up the ladder and am almost all the way up when. "1" As soon as that number is heard, shots are heard from all over the place as all the members are quite competitive. I make it to the second floor and lay down in the corner, pointing the tip of my gun outside the window and aiming at whoever I see. I see Chan running with his gaze fixed around him instead of above and below, I smile and aim for his arm, pulling the trigger and shooting. As I shoot him I immediately tuck back into the corner as to not blow my hiding spot "Bangchan has been shot by one member of the Red team, please go to the Jail for two minutes." I peek out from the corner and look around to see if anyone has noticed my place, before pointing the tip of my gun back out through the window. I find Jisung and watch him meet up with I.N. I can't shoot two at the same time without one of them figuring out where I am. I look around and make eye contact with Lee know, pointing at Han and I.N. He nods and winks at me before running  from his hiding spot to behind the house Jisung and I.N are infront of. I count to three with my fingers for both of us to see and he aims for I.N while I shoot Jisung. We watch the red paintballs explode on their shoulders before I tuck back into my corner and Leeknow heads back to his original spot. "I.N and Jisung, shot by two members of the red team." Please sit out for two minutes." The speaker pauses and speaks once more. "Bangchan, you are free to go back to the field." I peek out and make unwanted eye contact with Chan before he smirks and heads to the house I'm in. I look around quickly for a place to hide and don't find one, I could attempt to jump out of the second floor window but It might hurt. I roll into a Ball in the corner and aim at the top of the ladder, I see Chans hand and shoot it as soon as It comes into vision. He turns his head and looks at me with a really expression as I stifle my laughter. He shakes his head and speaks before going back down the ladder. "Your good." "Bangchan, shot by 1 member of the Red team, please go to Jail for 2 minutes."