"Lets go to mine." I redden and he laughs at me before he starts walking, I shake out of my screaming thoughts and catch up with him. We walk to the idol side of the apartments as they are staying here as well for the competition. We talk and laugh while we make it to his studio, he opens the door during our conversation and he lets me slip in with him right behind me. We laugh and learn alot about each other. "You should come over tonight and we could play truth or drink, you're a really interesting person." I laugh at the boy when Chan comes in and informs us the performance is moved to today to fit with our schedule we nod at the older and decide to work on choreo. After a while we came up with a solid and satisfying choreography made by both me and Leeknow. We practice for hours and have to keep rehearsing our almost kiss as one of us always gets flustered or starts laughing. We rehearse the almost kiss for the last time and Chan comes in while I'm in leeknows hands. "WOAH!" We freeze and our eyes widen, not daring to look at Chan, just staring in each others eyes. "Alright you two, dinner is almost ready." He turns around to walk out but pauses quickly. "AND NO KISSING!" He leaves and shuts the door making me and Leeknow let out heavy breathes we didn't know we were holding. I look up at his glistening face and my eyes trail from his eyes to his lips and back up. He catches me looking at him and does the same, eyeing my lips. He leans in, still panting but holding me close. Our lips brush against each others and the door swings open. We're both frozen, our lips barely touching, staring in each others eyes. "I SAID NO KISSING!" Other people line up outside the door to see whats going on as the older screams the sentence. Chan runs in and takes me in his arms bridal style. "You guys have too much chemistry!" I laugh at the boy whose arms im in and he smirks down at me, "Glad you enjoy this babygirl." My face reddens and I place my hands over my face to hide my embarrassment. He brings me to my room and opens the door with me still in his arms. He places me on the bed and gently hovers over me. "If there is anyone to kiss you here, I want it to be me first." He stares at my lips and glances back at my eyes, brushing our lips against each other before gently standing up. "Im staying here, you should get changed for dinner." He says before licking his lips." Are you wearing strawberry chapstick?" I nod and smile at the cute now laughing boy standing above me. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead before repeating what he said before. "Go get changed babygirl." I fluster at the nickname once more and pick out my outfit for the performance. I change in the bathroom and come out in the outfit im going to dance in. Chan looks at me before speaking with a smirk on his face. "A little scandalous, no?" I smile at the boy before ruffling his hair. He smiles and we walk down to the cafeteria together. Once we walk down I see everyone else sitting and talking with each other. I smile at all the new friendships formed during the past 3 weeks. I meet eyes with Minho and see him in his performance outfit as well. We smile at each other and he walks over giving me a brief hug, eyeing Chan before talking about our performance. Leeknow takes my hand and leads me away from Chan without me realizing. We sit down at my table and I look over to see Alex with his members for today at another table, he sees me and smiles while waving. I laugh at the cute boy and wave back, smiling as-well. The rest of Straykids come over and sit with us. Leeknow is on my right and Chan is on my left with Felix right in front of me and everyone else next to us."So Hyejin are you nervous to work with Leeknow?" Hyunjin asks me and I laugh at the adorable boy. "It's actually really nice working with Leeknow, our bodies work well together." Leeknow chimes in. "We have chemistry." He shrugs and laughs with me causing me to not hear Chan mutter. "Maybe a little too much." I look back at the boys and Hyunjin's staring at me. "Has anyone ever told you how gorgeous you look?" My eyes widen and I blush. He smiles at me and leans closer "Well have they?" I shake my head and his jaw drops. "There is really no faith in humanity anymore." My laughter fills our table and everyone joins in. "You're quite a flirt." I playfully roll my eyes and he smirks at me lovingly "Only for you Princess." I look at him and he winks. We talk and joke around eventually deciding to get up to grab food. As im walking I feel someone interlocking our hands. I look to the boy and see Hyunjin smiling at me lovingly. I smile back and he kisses my forehead, periodically brushing his free hand through my hair. We grab our food and go to sit down, Hyunjin places me between him and Felix. Felix feeds me as Hyunjin plays with my hair. We finish eating and the boys go to the front of the cafeteria to dismiss dinner and tell everyone to go to the performance room. Leeknow grabs my hand and walks with me. Everyone goes up and does their performances and then Chan announces thats its mine and Leeknows turn. We get on the stage and begin.

(Were the first 2 people but with different outfits)

We perform and everyone claps. Leeknow gives me a bear hug before we exit the stage and sit down for evaluation.