The bus comes to a stop and I hear Hyunjin whispering my name. I love the way it sounds when he says it. What am I saying? My eyes flutter open and I realize that Im laying in Hyunjins lap. My face reddens and he smiles, kissing my cheek before helping me sit up. "We're here Princess." I nod and stand up, stretching my back, everyone else soon following my actions. I walk over to Changbin and I.N and whisper their names, attempting to wake them up. "Changbinnn." I whispered once more and to my surprise he woke up. He blinked repeatedly and his hair was messed up. "You look like a baby." I smile at the sleepy boy. He smirks and fires back. "Maybe thats what you should call me." I turn red and shake it off while he laughs at me. I whisper I.Ns name a few more times before he wakes up. "Hyejin?" I always forget that we're the same age, this boy is too cute. I smile at the boy and ruffle his hair. "Im right here baby boy." He turns red at the nickname and stands up stretching. "What? I though the name was cute." He turns redder and pouts before giving me a sleepy bear hug. "Stop teasing me." I laugh again and pat his back. "Alright you cute little baby." He lets go of me and yells. "Not you too! Were the same age!" I laugh at the boy and speak back. "But your just so cute!" He groans and steps out of the Van with Changbin trailing behind him. I laugh at them and walk back over to a pouting Hyunjin. "What?" I ask tilting my head. "I want a nickname too!" He crosses his arms and an Idea pops into my head. "What about prince!" He blushes hard at the nickname and nods happily before interlocking our hands and walking out of the van. "Ok!" Chan speaks taking note with his eyes that everyones here. "We are going to be in groups of 3 and shop for a bit before meeting back here in 2 hours to eat and do paintball." Everyone nods and forms groups. My group is Leeknow, Me, and Hyunjin. "Where should we go first?" Leeknow asks and Hyunjin mimics him. "WhErE sHoUlD wE gO fIrSt." I laugh at the boy as he runs to hide behind me when Leeknow finds tissues. I laugh so hard that I almost fall over, I open my eyes to see Hyunjin catching me from behind and Leeknow about to run over to me if Hyunjin didnt catch me. "Be careful you clumsy girl." Leeknow says and Hyunjin nods. "I agree." This time Leeknow mocks Hyunjin. "I aGrEe." We all start laughing and finally decide to go to the jewelry store first as my favorite ring broke during one of the previous performances."
We go in and are immediately greeted. "Hi, may I help you find anything?" I shake my head before Hyunjin mouths some words to her, covering his face from me and Leeknow. Leeknow and I look confused at each other before the girl smiles and speaks again, "right this way sir." We cock our eyebrows and begin to follow before she truns around and speaks to us. "I think its best if you two stay here." She turns around and leads Hyunjin to a different part of the jewelry store. "Well that was weird." I say and he nods. "Let's look around." He says and I smile at him. He takes my hand in his and we walk around before both of our eyes fall on the same bracelets. "Woah!" We exclaim. "These are so pretty!" He smiles and looks at me, I turn to face him and he smiles at me. "You're prettier." He states nonchalantly, making me blush. "Lets get them." I cock an eyebrow "We can make them couples bracelets." He says. Theres rumors that he's mean that we're going around but he has such a sweet soul. I nod and smile at him before we grab two and walk up to the register. I go behind him and he tilts his head in confusion. "What?" I ask. "Im buying them for us." My eyes widen. "Are you sure? I have money in my bag." He nods and smiles before patting my head and gently taking the bracelet out of my hands. I stand next to him and Hyunjin comes up behind us when were done paying. "What did you guys buy?" He asks, scaring me. I jump and put my hand on my heart, he laughs and sees the bracelet on my wrist. "Thats so cute! It suits you!" He smiles at me and I smile back. "It suits us you mean." Leeknow states fashionably making us laugh and he shows Hyunjin our matching bracelets. Hyunjin smiles and speaks. "You two wait outside for me. Ill be right out." We nod and head out, sitting on a nearby bench. "He's been nothing but strange since we got in there." Leeknow states and I agree but defend Hyunjin. "He'll probably return to normal soon." We shrug and look at the scenery in front of us. The beautiful ocean and colorful sky. Leeknow stares at me like how Hyunjin did in the Van and smiles. He gently puts my head on his shoulder and we stare at the ocean and sky. "Hey guys!" Hyunjin speaks with his hands behind his back. He scares me and Leeknow but we're glad he's back. "The reason I was being so weird in there is because." He pauses and takes out a ring case. I cock my eyebrow and smile at the boy infront of me. "Are you proposing to me now?" He laughs and goes on one knee "If it looks like it, I better act like it." I laugh and he opens the ring case to reveal a gorgeous and dainty ring, with gems yet its plain at the same time. My mouth went open and I laughed, starting to fake cry. "Oh my god, yes!" We all laugh and he stands up, putting the ring on my ring finger and he shows me his hand too. "Now were matching!" I giggle and both boys grab each of my hands before Leeknow checks the time. "Woah we took longer than we thought!" I lean over and look at the time. "We have 30 more minutes." I say. "Should we walk back?" Hyunjin asks. "Were about 20 minutes away from where were supposed to meet up so I think we should." Leeknow speaks and we agree.