10K!!! I never could've thought that I would get this much attention on my books.. thank you all so much for reading! I will continue to try very hard to keep you engaged and happy, thank you!!

"Bye stayy~" Han coos at the camera before our manager ends the live. I stretch my hands over my head, yawning softly. I bring my hands up to my eyes and rub them, feeling the tiredness in my soul. A warm hand holds my waist as it pulls me closer. I look up to see a smiling Jeongin with a tinted face. I smile tiredly at the boy before wrapping my arm around his and laying my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes as his warmth drives me closer and closer to sleep, comforting and lulling me. "Do you want me to take you to bed baby?" He whispers as he brushes stray hair behind my ear. I hum, opening my eyes and standing up as he follows after me. Before we can move much further, he scoops me up in his arms, sweeping me off my feet. He carries me up the stairs bridal style until we reach my door, he opens it and walks inside with me, gently placing me on my bed. We make eye contact and he smiles softly at me, his dark brown eyes sparkling with the reflection of the stars from my window. "Hey innie?" I speak softly as he tilts his head, giving me his full attention. "What's up baby?" I take his hand in mine and trace circles around his knuckles, only now realizing how big his hands are compared to mine. I look up at him, chasing every insane fantasy out of my head. "Will you stay with me?" His pink tint brightens at my question as he nods, smiling lovingly at me. "Of course I will Princess." I smile as he begins to crawl in bed with me, lifting up the blanket before sliding in. I slide myself further into the blanket as he brings me to him by my waist, pressing our bodies together. I sneak my arm through the empty space between his body and mine, hugging close to him as his scent fills my mind.

"Has anyone seen Innie and Hye? We have to leave in 15 minutes." Chan asks the boys downstairs. "I don't even know if they're awake yet, last I saw they were sleeping in Hye's room." Leeknow speaks nonchalantly, drinking the rest of his coffee as he sits at the kitchen booth. Hyunjin gets up from his chair and walks upstairs to Hyejins room, opening the door with a creak. The creak sounds throughout my room causing my eyebrows to furrow and a quiet groan to come out of my mouth. "Guys we have to leave in 15 minutes." Hyunjin speaks but only silence follows after his words. "Hello? Yoo-hoo." He sighs, walking into my room and throwing the blanket off of us. I groan and open my eyes, making eye contact with such a gorgeous man in the morning is quite ideal. I smile at him, blowing him an air kiss. He giggles at me, bending down and picking me up in his arms. "What's got you so happy this morning?" He asks playfully, earning a smirk from me. "You." He laughs and begins to walk out of my room, walking across the little hallway to his. He places me on his bed and goes to his closet, giving me a hoodie to put on. I happily take his hoodie, putting it on over my head before smiling up at the boy. I walk closer to him until I almost bump into him, "You're really pretty." I speak, earning a chuckle from him. He leans down, holding my face with his veiny hand, "You think so baby girl?" I feel the heat reach my face as he leans in closer, tilting his head as our lips meet. He kisses me lovingly yet teasingly before he lets go, resting our foreheads together as he takes my hand in his. "Let's go hm? We have to get ready for your first live performance." My eyes widen, nodding before squeezing his hand for reassurance. "We'll do great." I speak, earning a soft laugh from the boy. "Of course we will." He reassures as he brushes his thumb across my knuckles, leaving butterflies in every inch of my stomach. We head downstairs to see everyone ready to leave, "Let's go!" Chan speaks as we begin heading outside. Hyunjin grabs my shoes in one hand before picking me up once more. "Put your shoes on in the car, we're going to be late." He speaks sternly yet playfully, knowing well in his heart that he's using this as an excuse to hold me again. He sits me down in the back seat and gets in next to me, beginning to put the shoes on my feet. I pout at his considerate actions, wondering when the last time he was treated this well was. He ties my shoes as I continue looking at him, loving him and wishing him the best. I bring one of my hands up to cup his face, leaning in and kissing his cheek. He smiles brightly, taking my hand in his and kissing the back of it, keeping my hand in his throughout the car ride. "Ok! Everyone out." Chan speaks and we head out of the car, walking in with everyone else. We head to our dressing rooms and meet with our stylists. The manager comes with me to keep me company and show me around, letting me know how each thing is supposed to work. "And remember, if there's something wrong or something you don't like, speak up." He pats me reassuringly on the shoulder as my main stylist walks up to me, she smiles brightly with a perfect smile. "Hello Hyejin! Are you ready for your first live performance styling?" I nod, returning her smile. "Yes I am! It's a pleasure to be working with you."

(a/n Hey everyone! Are there any suggestions for how the live performance should play out?
Thank you so much for 10k!! 💕💕)