10

"Were about 20 minutes away from where were supposed to meet up so I think we should." Leeknow speaks and we agree. We begin walking back and I get side tracked by a crying kid. I run up to the kid and pull her hands down from her red eyes. "Are you ok sweetie?" Leeknow and Hyunjin run behind me. "I-I cant find my mommy!" She cries harder and I take her into my arms, comforting her. "We'll help you find her don't worry!" She nods and Leeknow texts Chan and the others that we would be a little late. After 20 minutes of walking around trying to find her mom, a panicked woman come running up to us. "Saehee!" "Mommy!" The little girl runs up to her mom and they reunite. The mom looks at me and the boys and she gives me a hug. "Thank you so much!" I nod and wave it off. "Dont worry about it! Im glad you both are safe!" She smiles at me. "Whats you're name young lady?" "Im Song Hyejin." She smiles at me before picking up Saehee, "Well Song Hyejin, the world needs more people like you." She smiles and walks away with Saehee on her shoulder. We begin to walk away and Saehee waves at me and yells "Bye Unnie!" I smile and wave back at the girl. I turn back to the boys and make eye contact with both of them. Both of them giving me the love struck puppy dog look. "What?" They smile at me. "Why are you two looking at me like that?" I blush and shake it off. "Oh shit we need to run back!" I say remembering the time 20 minutes ago. The boys snap out of it and we run through the shops, finally making it to the boys 20 minutes late. "What took you guys so long!" Han asks. "Hyejin-" Hyunjin breathes heavily and I lean down with my hands on my knees. "There was a lost kid and I helped her find her mom." I say between pants and they look at me with the puppy dog look. I look up and see the various puppy dog stares. "What is with you all today?" I laugh after my sentence. "What so you mean?" Chan asks. And I explain once I catch my breath. "Everyone's looking at me like a lovestruck puppy!" Chan looks around and sees the looks that I'm talking about and he turns red. "Even me?" He whispers and I nod. He turns redder and gathers everyones attention. "Ok! Lets go eat!" We nod and walk to the outdoor restaurant across the street. We walk to the side walk and the cars stop, waiting for us to cross. We step off the sidewalk and Han and Felix grab my hands. "You got a new bracelet!" Han says "You got a new ring!" Felix says too. I nod and smile at the boys, "I'm matching with Hyunjin and Leeknow." They nod and look at each other like they're planning something. I shrug it off and we find a table while Chan orders food. We sit down and talk and laugh. Whats taking Chan so long? "Hey guys I'm going to go check up on Chan." I say and everyone says ok except Seungmin. "Ill come with you." He says and I nod. As were walking he makes small talk with the love struck puppy dog look present in the puppy boy. "So you have matching jewelry with Leeknow and Hyunjin?" I nod and show him my hands. "Arent they cute?" I ask him and look at him, he keeps eye contact, not even looking at my jewelry and he smiles. "Very" we blush and make it to Chan. "Hey Chan!" He turns around and sees us. "Hey guys!" "Whats taking so long?" Seungmin asks and Chan answers him. "Well I mean its going to have to take some time to make 9 dishes." The puppy boy nods and I laugh at him. "You really do look like a pu-" my words get caught off by a cute fluffy white puppy pawing at my legs. "PUPPY!" I gasp and sit on the floor, playing with the cute and lovable puppy. The owner comes running over and apologizes. "Im so sorry! did she cause any trouble?" I shake my head and continue playing with the puppy. "Shes been an angel." She smiles and laughs. "Good cause thats her name!" I look up at her with my mouth open. "You, did, not." She nods her head. "Yup, I did." I smile and look back down at the cute puppy. "Well done!" The owner smiles and Chan speaks, trying to urge me away from the puppy as the food is now ready. "Come on Hyejin, the foods done!" I pout and the dog licks my face. I giggle and look up at Chan and Seungmin giving me the lovestruck puppy dog stare once more. "Come on Angel, time to go!" The well trained puppy backs down before giving me one last lick. I smile brightly, getting up and brushing off my legs. "Chan?" I call his name and he looks at me as if he has heart eyes "Yes Babygirl?" "Can we get a dog?" I smile brightly and he laughs before giving me a kiss on the cheek. "We will see princess" I smile and nod. Seungmin, Chan and I carry 3 plates each and head back to the rest of Straykids. We put the plates down at each member and sit next to eachother. "Oh Chan!" He looks at me and puts his hand on my knee. "What is it babygirl?" "We forgot the drinks." He smiles and gets up taking my hand in his before telling the members. "We forgot the drinks! Changbin come with us" he nods and tags along behind Chan and I. I look around hopefully to find another puppy but dont see one. I pout and Changbin gives me the same love stare everyone else has given me. "Let me guess you want to see a puppy?" I pout and nod. Changbin and Chan laugh at me while we each grab three drinks and head back to the rest of Straykids. We give each person their drink and sit back down, able to eat and drink. "So whos going to be on whos paintball team?" I.N asks.