20

The harsh yet relaxing sounds of rain drops hitting the living room window lull me awake. I blink my eyes slowly in a pitiful attempt to stay awake. I look up at Han and see him sleeping soundly with a soft smile on his face. I smile at the cute and soft looking boy before trying to wake him up for breakfast. "Hannie." I whisper against his chest, looking up at him endearingly. He mumbles but tightens his soft hold on me, making me giggle. I move around in the ways his hold allow me to and I find myself straddling him with my hands on the couch over his waist. I lean in until our noses are almost touching and I smile, whispering his name. "Hannie." His eyes slowly blink open and he looks at me with a deep emotion, one only conveyable between people with deep trust. "Hye-" he gets cut short as Seungmin comes running into the living room, causing me to look towards the sound of his footsteps. "We've been calling you guys for 5 minutes!" My eyes widen before I attempt to get off Han. As Im about to stand his warm hands hold my waist, bringing me back to to him. I hear Seungmin's sigh and footsteps coming closer as Han and I keep eye contact. "The food's gonna get cold." Seungmin states as he picks me up in his arms, succeeding at breaking Han's grip from my waist. Seungmin holds me bridal style as Han follows behind us. I look up at Seungmin and meet his already lingering stare; he turns red and looks ahead. The boys look at us with smiles as we approach, Felix's smile fades first as he turns to face the rainy window. I softly furrow my eyebrow's and Seungmin puts me down. Immediately I thank Seungmin with a sweet smile and I head to the empty seat next to Felix. I watch as he stares out the window with one hand supporting his head and the other curled on the table in-front of him. How can he look so angelic, the cloudy light from the moon illuminates his face in an ethereal way. I smile softly and slide my hand in his dormant one as he turns to me, a slight and soft smile forming on his face. "Are you ok Sunshine?" He smiles but it wavers as tears fill his eyes. My gaze softens and I wrap my arms around his waist, hugging him comfortingly as he digs his face in my neck; breathing to ground himself. He sniffles and removes himself from my neck, instead snaking his arms around my waist and gazing into my eyes with a deep and dimensional expression, one full of love, one that used to not be accessible to me. I smile softly at him and he smiles back, "Come with me after dinner? I want to show you something." I nod, smiling as he smiles back, letting go of my waist but keeping my hand in his as we eat and talk with the members. We finish our food and Changbin goes to clean the dishes, Chan following behind him to help. I turn to Felix. "So, where are we going?" I ask and he smiles at me with the same expression, love. "Its a surprise, but don't go in your pajamas." He chuckles at me softly, making me laugh along with him. "Wanna pick my outfit then?" He smiles and nods, standing up out of his chair before offering his hand to me and bowing like a prince. I laugh and plant a soft peck of his cheek before he wraps one of his arms around my waist and we head upstairs. We get to my room and Felix picks out a matching outfit with his and helping me put it on. Black-wide-leg, ripped jeans and a black shirt with a dark gray unzipped sweater and dark gray sneakers. He walks us to the mirror and I smile, putting my hands on my hips. "We look pretty good!" He laughs at me and we head downstairs, hand in hand. We grab our keys and Felix opens the door. "Where are you two going? We have an early schedule tomorrow." Chan questions and Felix keeps eye contact with me while answering Chan's question. "I want to show Hye something, we will be right back." Chan hums and I take a glance at him before leaving, he looks unsure, I'll have to talk to him later. Felix closes and locks the door behind us and we begin walking. "What happened today? Are you feeling any better?" I ask and he smiles at me, "If I knew how you would react, I would've told you already." I tilt my head, "You know I would never judge you Lix." He shrugs. "I know, but its stupid." He says and we reach a dirt path, illuminated by beautiful hanging lights. I stop in my tracks, causing him to look at me. I pout and cup his face with my hands, bringing his head softly down so that he's eye level with me. "Nothing is ever dumb if it makes you feel." Tears prickle his eyes and as they begin to fall as I softly wipe them away. "Im here, nothing can hurt you." He looks at me and his mouth opens to say something but he takes my hand in his, continuing to walk. "Lix?" He chuckles. "Don't worry Princess, you'll know soon." He smiles reassuringly. We walk up the path and the fist thing we see is the moonlight, the beautiful moon shining through the leaves of the orange and red trees. He looks at me and continues walking, the hill that we're on stops and he sits near the edge, his legs fighting the urge to dangle like a little kid in a big chair. I smile at the thought and sit next to him. He turns his whole body to me, crossing his legs and taking both of my hands in his. I tilt my head but adjust my body to look at him as well. "I have no idea how to say this Hye.." he looks down, making me worry instantly, "Is something bothering you?" He shakes his head. "This isn't what I was sad about but what it made me realize." He looks back at me and I smile reassuringly him. "Go ahead, I'm here for you Lix." He takes a deep breath in and stands up, holding out his hand for me to take. I take his hand and he helps me up, putting a hand on my waist and pulling me close. He looks from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes. He leans in and kisses me passionately and full of love. Only pulling away for necessary oxygen. "I love you Hyejin." I smile taking in his love and the beautiful night. "But" Felix says, letting my mind take me to exactly what he's going to say before he says it. "I know." I smile at him and he looks down. "It would be a horrible scandal, let alone two people from the same group." I chuckle with sadness and look back up at him, trying my best to cheer the both of us up. "Love isn't confinable, we can love each-other Felix, we just cant date." I say and he nods, giving me a sad smile. I pout at his emotions, "Lix, I am in no way turning you down." He looks up at me with a bright smile. "I love you too." He pulls me in for another passionate kiss but my phone buzzes, cutting it short. I take my phone out of my pocket and check the caller ID. "Chan?" ——- "It is?" — "Im so sorry, we will be right there." I hang up the call and put my phone in my pocket, draping my arms over Felix's shoulder for one last kiss of the night. "Its 11 pm, chan needs us back." Felix's eyes widen. "It is?" I laugh, kissing the top of his nose. "It is. Lets get going." We begin walking back to the house. "So what are we?" Felix asks and I chuckle at the typical question, I kiss his cheek and shrug. "We just love each-other." Felix and I laugh, talking about random things and always finding some way to stray away from the topic. We reach the house and Chan opens the door before we get the chance. "What were you two doing out so late?" Chan looks at Felix's lips and then at me. He sighs and his expression softens, he gently pulls me in and then Felix behind me, closing the door. "Why were you two kissing?" My eyes widen and I look at Felix to see my lip tint displayed beautifully on his lips.