"Minho?" I coo as I softly knock on his door. Shuffling sounds come from inside his room and I begin to grow desperate. "Jagi please open the door.." I coo once more, listening closely for any indication of movement. I sigh and turn the door knob, gently stepping into his room. I look over at his bed and see a melancholic boy looking outside of his rainy window with his headphones over his hoodie. "Minho.." I speak to myself, no realizing that he couldn't hear me. I gently walk up to him and sit on his bed, cuddling up to him. "Hye?" He speaks, shocked as his hands automatically hold my body close. He slides the headphones off and puts them on his bedside table before leaning back into me. "Listen I'm so so sorry." "Minho-" "You really don't understand, I never should've done that." "Minho-" "I'm so so sorry and I will never-" I grab his face in my hands, kissing his lips softly, lingering as we part. "You-" "Kissed you? Yeah, I did."  A confused yet loving smile breaks onto his face. "You never gave me the chance to reciprocate your feelings Minho. I love you and always will." He smiles, a gentle tear dripping down his face. I smile reassuringly, leaning into his hold and wiping the tears off his face. He buries his face in my shoulder as he quietly cries in my arms. I hum a random melody as I rub my hands up and down his back, "What song is that?" "Hm?" "The one you're humming." He asks delicately as he raises his head to look at me. "It's just a random melody I made." I speak and he smiles sleepily as his hold on my waist pulls me in closer. "You should make that a song. Your first solo." I smile, brushing his hair with my fingers. "Should I? Solo #1 - Song Hyejin, that has a ring to it." I chuckle as I start to fall asleep, hold on Min let me text Felix real quick." "How come?" He speaks and I sigh as I look apologetically at my phone. "I promised him we'd watch a movie tonight." Without any further words Leeknow stands up, picking me up in his arms and walking up to Felix's room. "Special delivery!" He speaks and footsteps sound through Felix's room. Felix opens the door and smiles at us brightly, kissing my nose before letting us in. Leeknow tenderly puts me on the bed before crawling in after me. Felix grabs the remote before slipping into bed beside me. "So what's the story, you like Hyejin too?" Felix asks nonchalantly as I look at Leeknow sheepishly. "Yeah I do." He turns to me with a loving smile. "It's obvious that we all love you Hye, don't ever feel bad." I smile softly, resting my head on his shoulder. "Thank you." I speak and he hums in response. We all pick a movie and trail off in the middle, talking and laughing with each other. I move from Minho to Felix, resting my head on his shoulder. "Here, this should be more comfortable." He picks me up and lays me in between his legs, moving my hair to the side as he begins to massage my head. I begin to doze off until I hear a buzz, I turn to my phone and open it, seeing a new post from Minho. I click on it and see a picture of me in Felix's lap as he braids my hair. I smile and playfully roll my eyes as I look at Minho. "You're such a sucker." I speak and he chuckles, nodding before leaning in and kissing my forehead. "Only for you." He coos and I softly blink my eyes closed until I only focus on the warmth of Felix's body on mine and his hands in my hair. "Hey we have to do a live." Changbin's voice echoes through the room, causing me to sit up and blink to keep myself awake. "Be in the living room in 20." He closes the door and walks away, leaving us to sit in sleepy silence. "I was about to fall asleep before he came in." Felix sulks, pouting as we get off the bed. Leeknow laughs, ruffling Felix's hair and kissing me on my head. "Let's get dressed, see you in 20." He speaks once more before leaving the room. I groan softly, stretching my body before speaking. "See you in 20 Lix." He hums in response as I leave the room. I walk across the hall and into my room, opening the closet and picking a comfortable yet stylish outfit. I turn to my vanity and put my hair in a mid-high ponytail, putting on a little lip tint right after. I smile in the mirror and exit my bedroom, walking downstairs and to the living room. "Heyyyy." I speak, announcing my presence as I walk into the room. "Hey aegi~" Changbin sings as he opens his arms for me to lay in. I smile and laugh at the boy before settling myself in his arms and in between his legs. "Is everyone ready to start?" Chan asks and we approve. He smiles at us, turning to the manager and nodding as he starts the live. "Hey stay!" Hyunjin speaks as comments start flooding in. "Yes I know! It's our first live with Hyejin!" Han speaks while turning to look at me. He smiles and puts a hand on my leg, squeezing it reassuringly before turning back to the live. I sit up slightly, still in Changbin's arms. I lean forward just enough to see some of the comments.

-I love you guys!

-Is anyone else curious about Hye's SKZOO???

-Why is she in Changbin's arms like that💀

I skim through the comments, finding happy ones and some not so nice ones. I ignore the bad comments and answer every question I get. "Hyeeee there's a question for you." Jeongin speaks, causing me to move from Changbin's arms and crawl to him. "Hi stay!!" I speak happily and wave to the camera. "Stay is asking what your favorite part of debuting is?" I watch as Chan smiles at us, mouthing something to Jeongin. "Hmm I'd say the people I'm surrounded with. Pre-debut life is very lonely, you watch people come and go." I shrug, continuing my statement. "But when I'm with you guys I feel happy and safe that I can count on every day with SKZ and Stay."

The fit 🤭