23

What. Just. Happened. I stand stuck in place, watching the air where Hyunjin just was. Did he just kiss me? I shake my head as I regain my thoughts and body. Well that was reassuring. I chuckle to myself, gently slapping my face a few times to make sure I really am awake. I turn back to the couch and see Minho looking down to the floor with white knuckles around the TV remote. "Are you ok Minho?" I ask as I slowly walk towards him. He doesn't speak as his gaze remains on the TV, the only change being the moving muscles in his jaw. "Minho?" I call out softly, resting my hand on top of his tense one. His gaze softens but he keeps it on the TV, not daring to look at me. "Minho.." I coo and put my hand on the side of his face, caressing his cheek. He finally looks at me, making us stare at each other for a few seconds before he pulls me into his lap. He cups my face in his hands and smashes his lips on mine, kissing me passionately. We pause for a breath and he opens his eyes, looking at me. Suddenly his expression changes into one of guilt and sadness. "Shit. Hyejin I'm so so sorry." He places me on the couch and gets up, running away. "Wait! Minho!" I stand up but suddenly realize I'm unable to move. Was it a mistake? Did he not mean it? Breathlessly I fall back onto the couch, sending myself into a spiral of harmful and depressing thoughts. "You're still down here?" Seungmins voice calls from the front door. Still? I lift my head up to look at him and see him taking off his shoes with a bag in hand, allowing me to get a glimpse of the setting sun. How long have I been down here? "What do you mean still?" I ask and he furrows his eyebrows, putting down the bag and walking softly towards me. "Have you been crying?" I furrow my eyebrows, touching my now wet and tear stained face. "Apparently." He sighs and picks me up bridal style. "Where are we going?" I ask softly and he kisses my forehead. "Don't worry about it." We walk up the dorm stairs and head all the way to the back, past the bathrooms. A door comes into view that I don't think I've seen before, he opens it and we walk out onto a beautiful Paris style balcony, looking out into the gorgeous city lights and reflecting waters. He gently puts me down and brushes hair out of my face before leaning forward on the rail. "What's wrong beautiful?" I sigh, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath in. "It's a lot." I speak exhaustedly earning a supportive chuckle from him. "I have a lot of time." I smile softly, opening my eyes to see him turning his gaze away from me. "I can't stand when you're sad Hye." I furrow my eyebrows, turning my body towards him. "You can't?" I earn his gaze and he turns his head towards me, ears tinting a slight red. "No one can, you're our everything Hyejin." I sigh, remembering my earlier encounter with Leeknow and look back to the sky. "I'm guessing it has something to do with one of us?" I nod, closing my eyes once more. "Leeknow kissed me." Silence engulfs our souls as a few cars occasionally beep or turn a little too hard. "Did you kiss back?" I nod, gazing at the floor. "But he left apologizing and didn't come back." He frowns, turning to me. I silently gaze at him through my peripheral vision, too embarrassed to turn to him. "Do you like him?" I sigh, turning and looking him dead in the eyes. "I like all of you." His eyes widen and he forms a small smile. "That's why you're hurt." I nod. "Has anyone else kissed you yet?" I nod, a soft and flustered smile growing wide on my face. "Who?" I chuckle, turning back to the city. "Felix, Chan, and Hyunjin." He nods. "You haven't talked to Felix have you?" I shake my head. "Not today." He nods, lips forming a tight line before relaxing again. "You should talk to him then Minho, he seems a little anxious." I nod, smiling at him. "Thank you Seungmin, I really appreciate you." He nods smiling as he shuffles a bit in his spot. I recognize the usual Seungmin way of asking for a hug and my smile brightens even more. I engulf him in a hug, standing on my tippy toes and gently draping my arms around his neck as his arms go around my waist. "I love you Hyejin." I breathe in and out humming softly as his elegant scent fills my nose. "I love you too Seungmin." He chuckles and bends down, kissing the top of my head. "I would kiss you right now but I fear there's too much on your plate." I chuckle, "Same time tomorrow?" He chuckles back, "Same place too, now go talk to Lix." I chuckle nodding and squeezing him one last time before leaving the balcony and heading down the hall to Felix's room. I knock twice and shuffling sounds from in the room. "Lix? It's only me honey." "Come in." He softly croaks and a pout fills my face. I prepare myself for the tears to be shed and turn the nob, heading inside his room and closing the door behind me. "What's wrong honey?" I see his beautiful figure wrapped up in blankets on his bed as he rests his head on his knees. He grumbles sadly and I walk closer sitting on his bed. I start uncovering him until I can engulf him in a hug. He opens his legs and arms and I slide into his hold, wrapping my legs around his hips and my arms around his waist. Suddenly he begins to sob, painful cries erupt from his chest as he starts gently playing with my hair in attempt to ground himself. "What's wrong honey?" He sniffles, hiccuping as he tries to talk. "You don't have to force it out, just know I'm here." He nods as the cries start again. "I- I'm just so scared." I pout, rubbing circles on his back. "Of what honey?" "Everyone. What'll happen to us if word gets out we're dating you? What'll happen to you?" I sigh, leaning back and kissing his tears away. "I will worry about myself, and I promise I'll be ok. As for the team, Stays will always love us no matter what and if they don't, they're not stays." He hiccups and nods, pulling me back to his chest. "Can you stay with me Hye?" I nod gently kissing his head as I move hair out of his eyes. "Always." He smiles softly, staring at me with stars in his eyes as the hiccups start to disappear. "How did we get so lucky with you?" I tilt my head chuckling. "How did I get so lucky with you?" He smiles, sniffling once more. I lean forward and wipe his tears, kissing his cheeks in place of them. "Can we watch a movie?" He asks gently and I nod, fighting the sadness I feel for Minho. "Of course, can I grab Minho though? I just need to talk to him quickly." He nods, squeezing my hands in his before pulling me in for a loving kiss. "Take your time my love." I nod with a warm smile, moving off his bed and walking to Minhos room. "Here goes everything."

So sorry for the VERY over due update! I'll try my hardest to be more active on this story and keep my ideas fresh, Thank you so much for reading!