12

"Bangchan, shot by 1 member of the Red team, please go to Jail for 2 minutes." I lay back on the floor and look out the window to see Felix smiling at me and shaking his head laughing. I smile but it falls as I see an aiming Changbin, about to shoot Felix. I give Felix a signal to move to my left and I shoot Changbin in the shoulder blade. He looks up and makes eye contact with me and I wink at him. He looks shocked and he stands up and the speaker sounds again. "Changbin, shot by one member of the Red team during an attack on the Red team." Felix smiles and me and I motion for him to come up here. He runs to the front and climbs up the ladder. "Both Chan and Changbin know that I'm hiding out up here I think im going to move to the one in the middle." I speak and he nods in admiration. "So your the one that keeps shooting everyone." I nod proudly and he pats my head. I turn to look out the window again and don't see anyone so I crawl to the window and put my hands on either one before speaking to Felix with my back turned. "Good luck!" He smiles and I jump out the window, heading to the watch tower in the middle of the fied. "I.N and Jisung, you may enter the field." Fuck, I'm too slow. I run into the building and climb the ladders as fast as I can, finally reaching the top before I'm spun around and pinned to the wall by Hyunjin. "Hey Princess." I smile at him and put my hand on his gun. "I won't shoot you, I have a proposal." I smirk at the boy and tease him. "Isn't it too early to ask me to marry you." He turns a light shade of pink and we laugh. "Maybe maybe not. But-" we hear shots and I take him and duck. "Nice reflexes Princess." I keep my eyes fixed on the outside and pull my gun out, putting the tip in a crack on the bottom of the top floor wall, looking around for who could be shooting. I see no one and slowly stand up. I speak to Hyunjin but keep my back turned to him. "Stay down." He nods and smiles. I put my gun on the top of the half wall and see Seungmin smirking at me. I aim at him and shoot, he starts running and I continuously miss. "Shit." I turn to Hyunjin and crouch in the corner. "Hyunjin aim at the top of the ladder, Seungmin coming but he only knows that I'm here. I'll distract him and you shoot." He nods and the sound of Seungmins footsteps entering the watch tower echo all through out it. Seungmin comes up facing me and points his gun at me. "Put the gun down Beautiful." I smile and put my gun down, raising both of my hands in the air. "Good" he raises his gun to shoot my and I tap my foot on the floor, signaling Hyunjin to shoot, He shoots and clocks Seungmin in the back. Seungmins eyes widen and he turns around. "What- You two aren't even on the same team!" He yells and the speaker erupts once more. "Seungmin shot by a member of the Green team please head to the jail for 2 minutes." He smirks at me and shrugs before heading down the ladder. "Touché" Once he reaches the floor and I see him running to the jail I turn to speak to Hyunjin just to be interrupted by the speaker. "Changbin, you may return to the field" "So what did you originally come up here to say?" I ask and he smiles "I wanted to ask if you were willing to form an alliance between our two teams." I shrug and smile at him "Sure." He smiles and his mouth slowly turns agape. "It was that easy?" I giggle and smile at him. "We've proven that we work great together so why not." He smiles and we hug before the speaker erupts once more. "Two members of The Green and Red Team have formed an alliance." Our eyes widen and I continue to scan around. "Good luck, you and your teammate are going to be really big targets now." He nods and smiles, "I've got you and I have faith in Chan." I put on an anxious smile. I forgot Hyunjin and Chan were on the same team. "About that I may or may not have already shot Chan." Hyunjins eyebrows raise in shock and I scratch the back of my head "Twice." "His mouth fly's open and I fight the laughter that is begging to come out. "Twice?!" He yells and I grab him, covering his mouth. "Shut up!" I dont get time to look around and before we hear footsteps in the watch tower. We got to opposite ends like what we did with Seungmin but we hear way more than just one person. There were maybe 3 people? They come up through the ladder and im presently surprised to see Felix. He comes up and smiles at me as I keep my paintball gun fixed on the ladder just in case. leeknow comes up and he smiles at me standing next to me with Felix. Chan comes up and he gives me a smirk. I lower my paintball gun and Hyunjin and I stand up. Chan walks over to me, giving me big bear hug. Kissing my cheek right after. "You have great aim babygirl." I smile and laugh as Hyunjin and I make eye contact. "Yeah she shot you twice Channie hyung." Chans ears turn red and he laughs embarrassedly. We hear shots and I grab the boys around me, ducking with them. We're all on the floor and I creep over to the hole in the bottom of the wall from before. "Everyone stay down." They nod and I stick the tip of my gun out of the space in the wall. Watching as Hans eyes widen. I aim and shoot him in the chest. "Jisung, shot by a member of the Red team. Please go to the jail for 2 minutes."