16

He smiles at me and kisses my cheek before bringing us downstairs with Seungmin following. "Dinners ready!" Chan screams just as we get down the stairs, the delicious fumes of my favorite food filling the air. Chan puts the plate of everything in the middle so we can each get a serving for ourselves. Felix puts me down on the chair next to him and he grabs two plates, one for me and one for him. He smiles at me and places his hand on my thigh, making me blush. He hasn't done this to me before. I almost get lost in my thoughts before Leeknow whispers to me "You ok?" I almost forgot he was sitting next to me. I nod and smile as he smiles back, looking around to see what was impacting me. His eyes eventually settle on Felix's hand rested on my thigh, he smirks at me and places his hand on my thigh just like Felix. My blush deepens and I try hard to shake out of my thoughts, reaching for the serving spoon for the dish in front of me. I grab a good amount of my favorite food and put it on my plate, smiling at the delicious food in front of me. I eat my serving and sigh, slightly leaning back on the backless stool. Felix's arm slowly goes up my body, placing it on my lower back and smiling at me. "Don't fall sweetie." I smile and nod, resting my head on his shoulder. "Are you full baby?" Leeknow asks and I turn my head slightly to make eye contact with him. I nod and he smiles at me, almost laughing but covering it up by looking to the other side. I smile and shake my head at the boy before turning back to the table with my head still on Felix's shoulder. My eyes get droopy and I start blinking slowly. "Guys I think Hyejin's falling asleep." Changbin whispers and they all look at me, I get shy at the sudden attention and dig my face into Felix's neck. Felix's giggles and it resonates in my memory. He has the most gorgeous laugh. Awww's erupt through the room at my action and it causes me to redden more. "Are you shy Hyejin-ah?" Hyunjin asks and in response he gets a wordless nod that sends him into a fit of giggles. "She's too cute." Everyone agrees and the dinner finishes up with me slowly drifting off on Felix's shoulder. "I'm going to take her to bed guys." They nod and he picks me up bridal style, slowly getting me out of my sleeping trance.  He walks up the stairs and I stretch in his arms, repositioning myself so my face is buried in his chest. We go to my room and he places me down on my bed before going to my closet and picking out a pajama, "You should change before you sleep." I groan and turn in my bed before he says something that flusters me. "Unless you want me to do it." My eyes widen and I sit up, carefully grabbing the pajama in his hand and heading to my bathroom. I open the door and pause before walking in, "Could you stay? Please." I almost whisper and he hums in agreement, settling my anxiety. I walk in the bathroom and close the door, changing into the pajama he picked out. It was one of my crop top shirts and my pajama shorts. I smile at my reflection in the mirror and open the door, walking back to my bed where Felix is now sitting. I smile and sit on his lap, resting my head in the crook of his neck and snaking my arms around his waist like a teddy bear. He laughs at the sight and I pull back slightly to see his angelic face. He notices this and he cups my face, slowly bringing me in before he plants a soft kiss on my lips. "I've been wanting to do that all day." I smile and lean in once more, kissing him this time. He smiles through the kiss and kisses back, his arms slowly snaking around my waist. We kiss like this for a while before pulling away and catching our breath. I look up and see Felix with a slight pink face and a loving expression. He smiles and kisses me again. I kiss back and he softly bites my lip, causing me to gasp. He slips his tongue through the slight opening in my mouth and we kiss passionately, our tongues dancing. We pull away to catch our breath and we hear Chan from outside my door. "What's happening in there you two." Felix and I look at each other and our swollen lips, laughing before I answer Chan. "Nothing much really." I shrug as if he could see me and I slowly get off of Felix, kissing him softly before walking up to the door. I open the door and Chan stands there with his arms crossed and an unamused expression. "Oh really?" I laugh and nod. Chan comes into my room and closes the door, pinning me to it with my eyes widened. "Then why are both of your lips swollen?" I blush and look down, not keeping eye contact with Chan. He holds my chin, tilting it towards him and looking at me with love before he leans in, pressing his lips on mine. Not doing anything too risky. He breaks the kiss and we stare at each other. "I don't trust you and Felix together right now, especially with the pillow he has over his lap." He pauses and I look at Felix's deep red face. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't realize. I blush at the sight of Felix and turn back to Chan after he winks at me. Chan smiles at me and continues "So, your sleeping with me tonight." He winks at me just like Felix did a second ago and he locks our hands together before opening the door and almost walking out. He pauses and turns to Felix with a triumphant smirk. "You should take care of that mate." He says in English and Felix's redness worsens. I giggle and wink at the cute boy on my bed before Chan brings me to his room, closing the door behind us. I flop myself on his bed, letting out a huff from impact and lying on my stomach. He follows, plopping down right beside me and gazing at me with a haze of sleepiness evident behind it. I turn my head so I can see the boy in front of me. I meet his gaze and we stare at each other with loving looks in our eyes. He speaks up "Lets go to bed Baby girl, were recording for 5Star starting tomorrow." I nod and we smile at each other before stretching and going to bed with my head buried in his chest and his arms around my waist.