Chapter 66: House Arrest

Error's POV days later

Welp, I'm on house arrest. Can't leave the castle without Nighty or my brother's permission. Then there is the gang and Perl keeping a close watchful eye on me. I smile, glad to be back with them. I'm currently laying in my bed and staring at the ceiling, my head full of questions. This seems too good to be true....Too easy. Fate isn't making sense. Why break a toy when bored and leave the "battery" in another toy to live on if following their logic? Why did I get to live? Why any of this being possible? Then I crecall something they said.

"I wonder how it would be to live in a life without a destroyer."

In the moment I thought it meant death but now I realize that it's simply a change of life. Removing me from the balance to see what happens. That being said....I am amazed that the multiverse has remained so stable.

Then a sense a strong presence. I sit up, seeing Fate smile at me nervously. What does Fate have to be nervous about?

"Bored again?"I ask, crossing my arms

"I might've gone too far and endangered the balance....So I will fix that now."They say, snapping their fingers

I see my own body parts swirl in the air, bloody and broken but quickly reconnecting under Fate's control. Then my soul appears and gets sent to the broken mess. And for the first time in forever, I crashed.

When I finished rebooting, Fate was gone and I find myself on the floor unable to move. I could see my body or life as Entropy fade away into sparks and mist leaving the bed. It hurt just to open my mouth, my bones rattling at the slightest movement.

"Oh Glitchy.~ It's that time again.~ Are you ready?"Nighty asks

Oh right. In addition to being on house arrest, Nighty devotes as much as three to five hours to "punish" me for scaring him and everyone else. In reality it is just hours that he spends to shower me with affection to remind me that I matter and if I leave that I will be missed. Sweeter than the serious punishment he makes it sound like. And I can tell that he gets excited about it since in my Entropy form I didn't crash or have to worry about my phobia since that body didn't recognize it.

"Glitchy?"He calls, glancing around as he walks in

He glances down and gasps.

"Glitchy! How'd this happen?"He gazes at me in shock as he picks me up carefully.

I lean into his touch as my glitching picks up. My soul pounds, trying to readjust to this.

I see him smile, kissing my skull.

"Good thing I prepared a special surprise for you today.~"He coos

He carries me away to the bathroom, locking the door behind him. He sets me on the toilet, taking his clothes off. I notice that the left lense of my glasses cracked so I can't see anything to my left.

Where is this going...?

I yelp when I feel one of his tentacles slither up my leg, another twisting around my spine to my ribs. My face burns, feeling their gentle touches and see Nighty turn to me with a heart in his eye already. He picks me up, then puts me in the water while in his lap. I see the tub is filled with bubbles and could feel my body loosening up.

"You like this?"He asks

I nod the best I can.

"Good, then I'll start..."He says, his tentacles feeling my body carefully

He kisses along my shoulders and up my neck. My body feels like it is melting under his affection, my face burning. I turn my head and kiss his cheek.

"NiGhTy..."I say