Chapter 77: Science

A few days later, Error's POV

I smile, gently feeling Nighty's cheek as we cuddle. His tentacles feel along my form and I pet them with my spare arms. He slowly opens his eye and I smile at him. He buries his head in my chest, already a blushing mess. I notice that his golden bracelets are still on. I carefully slip them off. Then I hear a portal open down the hall.

"NiGhtY, i tHinK tHe b0yS aRe bAcK. i wiLl g0 cHeCk oN tHeM."I say, climbing out of his grip

"Nooooo.....Stay...."He says, reaching out

I turn to him, kissing him on the head.

"I'Ll b3 r1gHt bAcK n1gHtY."I tell him

He nods, laying back in bed.

I walk down the hallway, finding Sci in the hall with a portal device I gave Blue. Except....his eyes look different...And he isn't wearing his glasses.

"Please come with me, Error. I am sick enough and want to solve this sooner rather than later."He says

I nod, following him through. He has me sit down, injecting something into both of my shoulders. Then I notice some vials labeled ERROR CURE. Wait, so what did he inject into me? I start feeling dizzy and slowly pass out in the chair.

I wake up with my head feeling fuzzy. I see myself in some grassy space locked behind reinforced glass. What happened...? What did he put in me by mistake? I shiver, feeling extremely cold suddenly. I look down, seeing my four arms remain but without clothes and my hands more like claws. I see a long tail replace my legs and frown. I frown, gathering some soft cotton and leaves laying around, then start putting it together. I see a nest form and curl up in it, warming up already but it isn't much. I hear yelling and glance up to see Nighty shouting at Science who is covered in claw marks.

"What the hell did you do to my Glitchy?"Nighty snaps

"Instead of the cure, I accidentally put my samples from lamia AUs in him so it's slowly taking over. Based on his behavior when I tried to wake him, he has already lost his words for growls and instincts are kicking in. I am working on a solution."He says

I smile, seeing Nighty and wanting to cuddle him again. My mind blurs and my body continues to shiver. Why did he put me in the equivalent to a zoo exhibit?

"You're free to watch over him. I'll get the blankets. Do NOT go in there for your own safety."Sci says

I watch him disappear from sight and Nightmare frowns. He summons a blanket or two to his hands and teleports inside. He approaches me with a grin.

"Hey Glitchy...Don't worry, I will take care of you."He says, laying the blankets on me.

I smile at him, a purr rumbling in my chest. He kneels down, feeling my cheek as I lean into his touch. I grip his tentacles gently, enjoying having him close to me. Then his phone rings and he answers, hearing something that makes him teleport away. Within seconds he is gone. I frown, curling under the blankets. I frown, feeling colder despite having the blankets. My mind grows fuzzier and I drop my head. Horror appears beside me and I smile, quickly pulling him close and purring. He smiles, petting my head. Then Nighty returns on the other side of the glass, looking alarmed.

"Horror! What are you doing?"He snaps

"Taking care of Error. What you said you would by going into the library. I discovered a few lamia while hunting in AUs and learned about them. They don't taste nice. Their tails could tell what kind they are and indicate their needs. You said he is a freckled one which means that he is a pack lamia. They don't do well when alone and need loving company or they could lose their mind or health."Horror says

Within seconds he is beside me and I grab him, pulling him close to snuggle. My soul is skipping beats, happy to have them both with me.

"And it's best to get them to a familiar environment."Horror suggests

Nighty scoops me up and I curl up into his hold, his tentacles wrapping the blankets around me so my body is completely cocooned. They teleport back home and Nighty walks to his room. He sets me on his bed and steps away again. I frown, my tail flicking as my patience runs out. He walks back in with a mug that I don't care for. I leap onto him, pulling him into the bed and coiling around him, hugging him with all four arms. His teentacles squeeze between the layers of my coiled tail, wiggling with joy and petting my tail affectionately to the best of their ability. I kiss him on the cheeks, pressing our skulls together. I gaze into his eye, smiling as his face turns green. Then I rest my head on his happily and enjoying the cuddle session.

A few hours pass and then Horror glances inside.

"Help, he won't let me go."Nighty says but I hold him even tighter.

"Huh, the clingy one learns how it's like to be clinged to. Enjoy it."He chuckles

"SCIENCE IS HERE!"Killer shouts

Then Sci enters, putting four injections into my tail. I doze off, seeing him leave with Horror shutting the door. I wake up briefly, seeing Nighty sleeping beside me. I see that my body is back to normal but then doze off again once kissing his skull, seeing him smile sleepily. But when I wake up the next morning.....

Nighty is gone.

TBC