1.

Happy reading!!

First Khanapan and Khaotung Thanawat, two best friends made because their parents live close to each other, opposite each other to be exact.
But while they are good friends, they didn't grow up with the same personalities.
First was known as the bad student at school, while Khaotung was better known as the diligent kid who was kind, smiling and lazy to walk.
First even had a gang, which Khaotung said was a bunch of teenagers with no future.

Although Khaotung wasn't with First all day at school, there was always time when First would come to him to chat about things.
The two had really bonded like brothers.
Khaotung would also often come to First if he felt like he was going crazy in school. Seeing First during such stressful times always managed to get Khaotung's spirits back up.
If he didn't study hard, then his life wouldn't be as useful as First's, Khaotung thought.

"Hey, Khao. Did you bring your drink?"

Today was gym class. As usual, after learning a few things the teacher left the rest of the class time for the students to enjoy as free time.
The students chose to play soccer including First, while Khaotung who was too lazy to sweat chose to sit and watch his friends chase the ball in a group. Stupid people.

"I'll kill you if you dare to finish it."

First immediately stopped drinking, even choking on Khaotung's threat.

"It's just water, damn it." First immediately returned the water bottle to Khaotung, instead of thanking him he told Khaotung to chew the water bottle First's beer didn't come to ask for it again, then he ran back to the center of the field.

"Son of a bitch, he thinks sitting like this isn't tired." Khaotung cursed as he saw the water bottle was now low on content, First was really planning to finish it.

"He drank from yours?"

Khaotung turned his head, looking at Joong, their class president who apparently didn't play soccer either.
Joong then sat next to Khaotung, he was bored after walking around the field.

"Across there, there's Neo who's carrying a drink bottle almost like a big gallon shape."
But First chose to run to Khaotung instead.

"When will he look for something easy," Khaotung muttered.

"Ah, why don't you come play soccer?" He asking.

Joong then showed the wound on the tip of his foot which was wearing a bandage. Khaotung just realized that Joong was not wearing shoes at this time, his minuscule eyes thought Joong was wearing new shoes.

"Damn dunk, he kicked it and broke my finger."

Khaotung just laughed, it must have happened during extra class. As far as Khaotung knew, Joong and Dunk had entered the soccer class together, including First.

"He's crazy, that's why he's in the First gang."

Joong nodded in agreement, he also wondered why Dunk was in First's gang. He used to be a quiet kid like Khaotung, but when he started hanging out with Neo, Dunk seemed to turn into a talkative human being.
But don't worry, First and the gang aren't the kind of kids who always get into trouble.
They were just kids who knew how to find happiness after deciding not to study as hard as Khaotung and Joong.

"We're going home after this, right?"

Joong nodded his head, he managed to persuade his friends to demonstrate to the homeroom teacher not to do a lesson whose teacher was absent.
It was appropriate that the whole class agreed to elect Joong as class president.

----

"Tomorrow, Louis's friend enters this school, you know. In our class." Neo started his gossip after Louis left for home first using an online motorcycle taxi.