5.

I HOPE YOU STILL LIKE IT.

First went with Neo and Dunk today, this holiday was already their schedule to hang out.of course they didn't forget to invite Khaotung, even though he wasn't in the gang, Khaotung w house was opposite First's, obviously had to be visited, and even they knew Khaotung would never come hang out with them.

First had to go meet his junior high school friend first at a mall, Neo and Dunk chose to wait for him at the game center.
Actually, his middle school friend wanted to meet Khaotung too but since First was the only one who had time to meet, he planned to give his book for Khaotung to First.

"Aje"

Aje then turned his head to First who walked up to him..

"First," Aje replied.

"Pawin? What are you doing here with Aje?" asked First, surprised to see that the person Aje was talking to was Pawin.

Pawin looked nervous, he never expected to see Aje with First like this.

"I-"

"He was my former classmate before he transferred to your school," said Aje, cutting Pawin off.

But First laughed instead. How could Pawin be Aje's classmate when Pawin was from Pattaya and had recently come to Bangkok.
Hearing First's explanation, Aje laughed too.

"He even went to school with me in the first year, Pattaya? He's from there, but he's been in Bangkok for a long time." Aje then gave Pawin a dismissive look, he had just exposed Pawin's lies in front of First.

"I can't stay long, give this book to Khaotung. He really needs it, tell him to reply  my message, okay?"

After saying that Aje then excused himself to leave with a sweet smile at the First, but a sinister look at Pawin.
Pawin looked even more nervous after Aje's departure, he had been caught lying about his origins.

"I can explain," Pawin said.

"Don't explain it to me, explain it to another classmate," retortedFirst.

"No, I can't tell the others."

Pawin just wanted to explain his lie to First, he also did not expect the world to be this narrow.
Aje was Khaotung and First's friend? Crazy, Pawin was very surprised at that fact.

"Why?"

"I want to forget my first year of school, I want to feel like I've just been to Bangkok."

First patiently listened to Pawin's broken story, it sounded too painful for him to go any further.
First had actually told Pawin not to tell the story if it was difficult for him, if Pawin had a reason for lying about his previous school then First would keep his mouth shut.
But Pawin already wanted to tell the story, so he wanted the First to keep his secret completely.

"Aje. Do you know if he was a bully at his school? I got transferred because of him."

First looked frozen, he didn't know.
Aje had always been nice to him and Khaotung, and his middle school life was very good because they were in the same class for three years.

"Aje is bullying?"

"I don't want to remember him anymore, so I'm begging you."

Pawin  grabbed First's hand tremblingly,  terrified that he had accidentally met Aje here again.

"I didn't mean to lie to you or anyone else, First. For God's sake, I-"

First held Pawin's trembling hand back, pitying Pawin who seemed to have to be reminded of his past for a long time.