11.

Happy reading

Mike still greeted Khaotung nicely after being rejected by him in the parking lot. But Khaotung who felt that Mike would continue to like him if he continued to be too friendly like before, decided to stay away a little. Hoping that Mike would understand that he didn't want to get into trouble at school, and Khaotung didn't want Mike to get into trouble for it.
But what a great guy Mike was, he still wanted to greet Khaotung even if it was only a short greeting.
The incident was not long ago, maybe about 4 to 5 months ago? So it's natural that Mike still has a little hope to get close to Khaotung.

"How about we go to a caffe after school?"

Louis sighed at Joong's plan, it sounded fun but it was a shame that he and Pawin couldn't go with Joong and Khaotung, he said First and Marck were coming too, only Dunk and Neo were not.

"Where's Pawin?" Khaotung asked, just realizing that Louis was not with Pawin who was always clinging to him.

"The library, he said he wanted to look for other books."

Khaotung just nodded his head, he just remembered that this time First also got a punishment to clean up the books in the library because Khaotung told their teacher that First's permission yesterday was not due to illness but a vacation to his brother's house.

"When is the test?" Asked Khaotung, trying to distract himself from his own thoughts that suddenly felt upset that Pawin was going to meet with First.

"Next week, Thursday." Louis replied as he opened another page of his book.

Louis used the strategy of collecting some important formulas into a notebook instead of having to read them all from the main book, so he could memorize less of what he thought was important.
That's what he had been doing since the first day he was given the material to memorize, Pawin also did the same thing after Louis suggested him.

"After school?"

"No, in the first period of the next class."

Khaotung nodded his head again and invited Joong to go to the cafeteria, they had to stop bothering Louis who was focused on studying.

---

Khaotung was right, Pawin was currently with First who  still busy doing his punishment. Pawin even helped First and the two were seen chatting casually.
First also didn't forget to congratulate Pawin for being chosen as Louis' opponent to get the position as the student who advanced to the physics competition later.

"If I succeed, will you give me something?"

First turned his head to Pawin, he looked excited after asking him that.

"You want something?" First asked back.

Pawin immediately shook his head, actually he didn't really want anything just wanted someone to appreciate his efforts.
Pawin had told First about his personal life, he really hoped that he could go on to beat Louis for his mom and dad, but he wouldn't be sad if he didn't either, because his best friend was going to run.

"Are you sure it will be okay if Louis runs?" First asked again. "Don't get into the habit of hiding your sadness, it's dangerous."

"Can I use you as my place to be myself?"

First and Pawin then looked at each other, they were in that moment for quite a while until First finally nodded.

"I can't grieve in front of Louis later, but I'll do it in front of you."

First nodded his head again then smiled a little. Actually Pawin could also make the others his confidants, they were good at keeping secrets.

"Especially when it's about your feelings, Pawin whose existence is like Khaotung's, is important."