15.

Happy reading!!

Khaotung was afraid of blood, he would panic if someone bled next to him and he was crazy if the blood came from his own body.
There were countless tissues that First used to stuff one of Khaotung's nostrils, if he looked down to see the tissues on the side of the bed it would probably be a nightmare for him tonight.

"I'm sore."

"Then look down and see your blood on the tissue."

"Why don't you throw the damn thing away!"

"You still have to lift your head."

First found a way to get Khaotung to obediently keep his head up, it would help stop the blood from coming out.

"Don't go to extra classes later, we're going home."

"You're crazy, your work is done."

First turned his head to Khaotung with both hands again busy rolling a new tissue.

"Mr. Mike's assignment?" First asked for confirmation.

That's because the assignment that Mike gave First and Marc was just an explanation of yesterday's lesson, First just needed to submit it so Khaotung just helped because he was sure that First wouldn't do it on time.

"You're so nice, do you like me?" Asked First as he slightly climbed onto the UKS bed then replaced the tissue in Khaotung's nostril with a new tissue.

"It seems to have stopped, it was the last tissue just in case."

First's gaze which had been focused on the nose now began to rise to stare at Khaotung's two big eyes which were staring at him as well.
Those eyes radiated a cute innocent aura, no one would have guessed that this kid was good at cursing.
First's hand then rose up to fix his friend's hair, rubbing it gently as he muttered how he could fall in love with a ruthless figure like Khaotung.

"Khao-"

Louis stopped his footsteps when he saw First as if he was about to kiss Khaotung, he hurriedly resumed his footsteps then pulled the back collar of First's sports shirt.

"You're crazy!" Louis shouted.

"This bastard, you ruined my shirt!"

"Hey, Lui. You didn't bring any drinking water?" Khaotung asked, he hadn't had a drink since playing soccer earlier.

Louis also forgot not to bring drinking water, he immediately told First to go buy water because he was too lazy to go to the canteen. First immediately argued that he didn't have money to buy water, then reminded Louis that he always brought a water bottle during sports lessons.

" take it in class," Louis told him again.

Damn, First was too lazy to leave his seat now. But it was also a pity if Khaotung was thirsty, he would also be surprised because he suddenly had a nosebleed.
First decided to obey Louis' order.

----

Pawin put Louis' book back into his bag when he heard some footsteps passing by his class, it was a group of his classmates who were going to the field.
After they left, Pawin immediately took out the book again but after only three steps away from his seat, he heard footsteps entering the classroom again, too slow to put Louis' book under Khaotung's bench or in his own bag, so Pawin hid the book behind his back.

There was First, looking suspicious because Pawin was standing not far from Khaotung's bench.
First went straight to Louis's bench while casting his eyes around the class, there was no one here but Pawin.

"What are you doing here alone?" First asked as he took out Louis' water bottle and put it on the bench.

Judging from his movements, Pawin knew that First had no intention of going straight out of class again.
Pawin nervously tried to find an answer to First's question.