19.

Happy Reading!!

First arrived late to the extra class, he found Khaotung already in the class as he decided to go with Marc instead.
Louis, Pawin, and Joong were already in the classroom. They all now only had to wait for Mike's arrival.

"What made you late?" Khaotung asked as he took out his book.

"Mr. Nan's punishment," First replied.

Pawin then turned his head to Khaotung and First.
Khaotung would never be lonely Pawin thought, he was always surrounded by First and Marc no matter what accusations were brought against Khaotung.
Even Louis, Pawin knew, was still hesitant to believe that Khaotung was the perpetrator of the disappearance of his Physics book.

"First!"

Everyone turned to the student who had just entered with a bright smile.
First greeted him with a smile as well, even pointing to a bench that the student could use to sit near him and Khaotung.

"Aje, are you in an extra class again?"

The student called by Joong nodded his head. "Are you surprised?"

Aje then turned to Khaotung. "Are you surprised too?"

Pawin was also surprised by Aje's presence in the extra class. How could he decide to enter when he knew that Pawin was also here to study.
Seeing Aje who had entered first and then left made the other students who were also close to him look surprised.
They surrounded Aje and Khaotung's table, where they were also famous as a duo in this class.

Louis then turned to Pawin with a worried face, he was afraid that Pawin would be uncomfortable with Aje's presence. But what else could he do, he had no power to tell Aje not to enter the extra class in this class.

"Paw, are you okay?"

Pawin smiled and nodded. "It's okay, I'm fine."

----

Pawin seemed to be in the restroom at the moment, having just come out of one of the stalls and seeing Aje standing at the entrance, as if waiting for him.
The normally open door was now closed by Aje, and the smile he gave Pawin was definitely not a friendly one.

"What do you want?" Pawin asked with a flat face.

"When was the last time I used my fists on you?"

Pawin snorted. "Why? Are you feeling angry and want to take it out on me?"

"Stop it, dude."

Aje then sighed. As he recalled, Pawin had gotten him in trouble with the police for hitting him. His mother didn't like that, so he had to find another way to get Pawin to stop interfering with his life like this.

"You go around telling everyone you're the victim of my bullying. That's sad, you're so happy with your status."

Pawin boldly approached Aje. He was happy to have gotten out of Aje's school with the status of a bullying victim, so he wanted to thank Aje once again for still trying hard to save his name.

"If you touch Khaotung, killing you now is not an option but a necessity."

Pawin clenched his fists, he could have hit Aje right now but he couldn't do that either. Both of them had a past, if either of them acted again, the old case would be revisited and Pawin would lose his days of victory over fighting Aje.

"You're acting like Khaotung is your boyfriend."

"He's my friend, you won't understand because you don't have friends to protect each other."

Aje then exited the toilet while muttering that Pawin was so pathetic, wherever he went it had to be money that acted so that his existence was seen by others.