6.

Happy reading!!

But why would Pawin steal his book if he came to his rescue.
Damn it, Khaotung had a headache thinking about it.
But if it wasn't Pawin, maybe the book was lost on the road?
On what street? Khaotung clearly remembered that he checked his math assignment book before going to the cafeteria with First.
Maybe someone from another class stole it?
But who? Why? There were more smart people in other classes than in his.

"If I were your plate of rice, I would curse you for taking so long to eat."

Khaotung turned his head to First with his mouth chewing softly.

"You can swear at me without being rice," Khaotung retorted and went back to eating his breakfast so slowly.

"And you'll stab me with that fork," First retorted.

Actually, it was okay to eat like a snail, it was still morning and First still wanted to lounge on the dining table chair.
But it was unusual, Khaotung usually drank his breakfast quickly.

"You went with Marc yesterday, right?"

"Um, Neo and Dunk too," First replied, focusing on the phone.

"Where did you go?"

"To Pawin's house."

Khaotung chuckled, Pawin had a playground at home or something?

"Why? Do you want to come?"

"I have my own house," Khaotung replied.

Khaotung then tell about Marc who talked to him  before going to First's house. Khaotung then told First that according to Marc, Pawin was the third person who had gotten to class after him and First and then followed by Marc.
Like Khaotung, First also mentioned that Pawin said he had just come directly to the canteen yesterday.

"But Marc believes that Pawin had come to class first before going to the cafeteria."

First was confused, he remembered Pawin telling him tearfully about the bullying he had received at his previous school, by Aje.
He didn't want Pawin to experience the same thing over unproven accusations, and even worse First didn't want Khaotung to be the one doing it, bullying Pawin.

"We don't have strong evidence that Pawin did it."

"Then how did my book get lost? You know I brought it to school," Khaotung retorted.

"Then how are you going to prove that Pawin stole it? Our classroom CCTV has been broken since three months ago."

Khaotung did not give up so easily, he would do anything to prove that Pawin was responsible for the disappearance of his math book.
So, First didn't have to worry about him attacking Pawin without any real evidence.

"What's wrong with you, don't you feel grateful that Pawin helped you yesterday, now you're accusing him."

"You know I don't like him, and you also said he doesn't like me."

The First sighed, that claim was only a momentary claim, especially after yesterday, First saw by himself how Pawin had traumatized Aje about bullying, First retracted his assumption that Pawin did not like Khaotung.

"I need to talk to you," First said with a serious face.

First wanted to talk about Aje and Pawin knowing each other, because if First didn't tell Khaotung sooner he was afraid that he would hear from Aje and tell Pawin's lies to the others, it might be a good choice if First also asked Khaotung to keep his mouth shut about Pawin's lies and the fact that Pawin was a victim of Aje's bullying would make Khaotung stop thinking that Pawin was the perpetrator of stealing his math assignment book.