10.

Sorry it took so long.
.
.
.

Khaotung walked out of his door with his clothes changed from his school uniform to a white t-shirt paired with jeans below his knees.
His feet were even wearing sandals and he didn't bother to carry his waist bag that he usually carried to go play.

"We're going to the caffe ahead, right?"

Marc nodded his head as he got off the bike. Khaotung wanted to make sure where they were going because Marc was dressed up as if he was going somewhere farther and more expensive.
White t-shirt with an unbuttoned black shirt, long jeans with a fanny pack on his chest.
Look at that, the latest shoes from Nike.
Khaotung could even smell his perfume from a distance.

"Then let's go." Although confused Khaotung decided not to care.

"Is your mom there?"

Khaotung nodded his head, of course she was.

"I'll go ask your mother for permission first."

Khaotung wanted to stop him, but Marc shouted for his mother at the door first.
Mrs. Thana came out to listen to Marc asking permission to take Khaotung for a walk.
Indeed, those mothers like polite kids, she praised Marc first and then asked him to come home before 10 pm.

"We won't be gone that long!" Khaotung ignored Marc and his mom's conversation.
.
.
.
.
"How was school?"

Marc and Khaotung had arrived at one of the coffee shops that the kids were used to going to, but now it felt strange because Khaotung was only with Marc.
While stirring his hot chocolate Khaotung shrugged his shoulders once. He said, school felt fun again after forgiving each other yesterday.

"So you've really forgiven Pawin?"

"Are you crazy? Yeah, no. I mean, I only forgave him a little. I'm still wondering how the math book got to him."

Marc chuckled, he too thought that Khaotung had not forgiven Pawin completely. Someone like Khaotung he knew would not easily forgive others quickly, so Marc was not surprised by Khaotung's answer this time.

"So you're going back to find out about that assignment book of yours?" Marc asked once more and Khaotung nodded his head, he had to find a bright spot so that he could behave according to how Pawin behaved.

"I'll help you," Marc continued.

"How?"

"Whatever it is, I will help you and stay by your side no matter what."

Khaotung blinked his eyes then gave a small smile. "That's ridiculous but nice to hear, thank you."

"I apologize for that day, when you caught Pawin with your math book in his bag. I don't know who was wrong and who was right, I also feel guilty because I was the one who made you have the courage to check Pawin's bag."

Khaotung still maintained his smile, it was really nice to hear someone apologize sincerely like Marc did today.
While having fun teasing each other because this was the umpteenth time Marx apologized Khaotung's phone then rang.
It was a phone call from First who was enjoying his vacation at a relative's house.

'You didn't reply to my message.'

First whined as soon as Khaotung picked up the phone. Khaotung put the phone away again to look at the message sent by First, it was just a basic question.

"Is it so important that I have to reply?"

'Not really, so what are you doing that you don't want to reply to my message?'

"Me? Going to play at the caffe"

'With Louis and Joong?

"Marc."