16.

Happy reading!!

First woke up with a headache, thankfully today was a holiday so Khaotung could make his sleep even longer. This alone made him wake up around 9am. Like a dazed person, First was seen sitting on the chair of Khaotung's study table with his hair disheveled.
This wasn't the first time First bought Beer, but it was indeed the first time he chose to drink it in Khaotung's room.
Thankfully, when he woke up his best friend's room again smelled of flowers, but at least it didn't smell like alcohol.

"Khao, I'm hungry."

Khaotung had just walked into the room and First cheekily asked for food.
Khaotung looked at First with an awkward look, then threw his gaze on the mattress that looked less neat because First woke up late.

"Yes, you go home." Khaotung pulled First's used blanket and folded it without looking at his friend who said he was lazy to go home and wanted Khaotung to cook for him.

"I'll just have breakfast outside," Khaotung said again. While First was still sleeping, Khaotung went out for morning exercise alone.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I already did, you just didn't want to get up."

Then there was silence, Khaotung who was busy making the bed and First who looked at him with furrowed brows.
Something was strange, this kid didn't scold him even after waking up late and not immediately making the bed, nor did he get angry when he whined about wanting something to cook.

"Hey, Khao."

"Hem?" Again, Khaotung reluctantly looked back at First.

"Did I do something to you last night?"

Khaotung froze instantly, then turned his head to First. "N-no, nothing happened."

"Then why don't you scold me?"

"Why should I scold you?"

First looked confused and got up from his seat and approached Khaotung. Unusually, Khaotung backed away as if afraid of being approached by First.

"What's wrong with you?" Asked First confused seeing Khaotung curled up like a kitten.

Khaotung couldn't stand it anymore, he immediately hit First's neck to get him away from him.
Then cursed him not to approach him like that again, not forgetting to warn him about beer.

"I'll kill you if you do that again, you useless bastard!" 

First immediately changed his mind, nothing had changed about Khaotung.

"You're really going to kill me by hitting a human's neck like that!" First shouted back. "I'm really going to haunt you if I die just now."

"You being alive already scares me, I'll get used to it when you die."
.
.
.
.

First returned to Khaotung's house after he had cleaned up, Mrs. Thana was already home, while the head of the household seemed to have gone back to work.
First of course took the time to greet Khaotung's mother who was busy cooking in the kitchen, he felt bad for Khaotung for coming home late and not making his breakfast, so instead he would make all of Khaotung's favorite foods for the upcoming lunch.

"Your mom said you stayed here last night, huh?"

First nodded his head, then lied that it was Khaotung who nagged him to stay over because he was scared to sleep alone.

"Since you've been keeping him company, what would you like me to make for lunch?"

"Everything you cook I like."