14.

Happy reading!!

Pawin had just arrived in class and saw Louis had already arrived. He immediately approached Louis' seat and apologized for not picking up his phone call last night. Pawin had gone straight out to dinner with his family last night after hang out with Dunk and Neo.
Louis nodded in understanding, after all he went straight to bed last night after meeting with Khaotung.

"It's okay, I just wanted to ask about the English assignment last night," Louis said.

"Alright, I'll show you that assignment."

Before Pawin took out his assignment book, Louis stopped him first because he had actually borrowed Khaotung's assignment book last night.

"Khaotung?" Pawin asked confused.

The figure being talked about entered the classroom with First, and Louis immediately excused himself to Pawin to approach Khaotung who immediately walked to his seat.
Seeing that Khaotung now had another friend to talk to in class, he went to the cafeteria to meet Joong who said he would buy him a drink.

It seemed that Louis was again familiar with Khaotung, making Pawin surprised because yesterday he was sure that Louis was still reluctant to approach Khaotung.
That's not good, Pawin might lose his source of high scores if Khaotung managed to get Louis' attention again.
Shortly afterwards, Dunk and Neo who had just returned from the cafeteria appeared, Dunk also looked surprised at Louis and Khaotung's closeness. Intertwined again like before.

"Ah, not strange." Neo commented. "No matter how badly they fight, they won't be able to stay apart for long."

"But Louis was already convinced that Khaotung was the book thief," Dunk replied. "He must have persuade Louis into staying by his side like he did with Marc and First."

"You're not mad Louis is close to Khaotung?" Dunk asked again and then suddenly confided that he didn't like that Joong still cared about Khaotung.

Although Joong seemed to go out with Pawin more often, he still believed that Khaotung was not the real culprit. That's because Dunk keeps threatening that he'll stay away from him outside of school too, so Joong would rather follow Dunk's wishes than be fair like his position.

Neo then noticed Louis' closeness with Khaotung again. Indeed, Louis is almost close to everyone here and even his closeness to Khaotung cannot be said to be closer than anyone else. Neo didn't have any feelings of jealousy like Dunk. Joong was indeed the most attached to Khaotung after First, since Pawin's arrival alone Joong seemed a little distant.

Pawin noticed how Dunk kept trying to influence Neo to forbid Louis from getting close to Khaotung.
He didn't even try to influence Dunk to keep Joong away from Khaotung, he was happy that Dunk had the same goal as him.

----

Pawin is currently in the restroom, he's upset because Louis' missing book case seems to be getting tougher and tougher. It even seemed like they were no longer going to investigate, seeing that Khaotung, the prime suspect, was getting along with Louis again. Dunk and Neo even began to change their minds, saying that maybe the thief was from another class.

Then the sound of footsteps entering the toilet was heard, it was Khaotung who unconcernedly entered one of the toilet stalls even though he knew that Pawin was there.
Unlike Pawin who was currently staring hatefully at the toilet cubicle, he don't know what Khaotung did to make Louis' confidence waver if he was the book thief.
Because of this, now some people in his class began to engage Khaotung in conversation again and they even apologized.

Khaotung noticed Pawin's shoes that he could see from inside the stall, then he sighed when he saw Pawin start to walk out of the toilet.
Khaotung immediately took out his cell phone, and looked at the contact who was still trying to reach him at this time.
Khaotung had actually repeatedly turned off the call, and he had also texted him if he was at school. Blocking him was rude in Khaotung's opinion, and turning off his cell phone would only make it difficult for his mother to contact him later.